07- Cherry Blossom

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7- Cherry Blossom

"At least you talked to me, instead of ignoring me like I wasn't there. At least I know you noticed me."- Baekhyun

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

After I woke up this morning, the dorm was empty. The loneliness is all around the house. My unnies finally left to their hometown. I wish I can celebrate spring with a family as well... but my family is just different. I hope I have a loving family members, but instead, I live in a hypocrite family. Yes I don't know what have I done until my life only got surrounded by hypocrites, makes me hate them a lot. 

Thinking about the is not worth it. It's okay celebrating spring alone, nothing wrong with that. I open the freezer to check on what can I eat for breakfast. But... there's actually nothing. I totally forgot that we didn't buy any food stock for this week because it's spring break. So what should I eat now? Should I just go out and eat at any food stall? Isn't it too risky? But I'm hungry. No no I can't get straved in spring break I have to go out and get some food stocks. I wear a simple outfit, a blue skinnies with an oversized sweatshirt. I do a small ponytail for my bob cut hair. How can I not make people notice me? 

 

I think black shades is too mainstream. I take it off and just take a mask to cover half of my face. I put on the hoodie and cover my head. I think this isn't obvious, people won't notice me. Instead of heels, I wear converse sneakers. I can hear my stomach is grumbling my god I'm so hungry. Since it's spring break, there are crowds of people on the street. Just let me buy a cup of tteokpokki would be fine as long as I can stuff my tummy. I arrived at one of the food stall and it makes me hungrier.

"I want a cup of tteokpokki with extra sauce please." I told the owner.

"I'm sorry miss I can't hear you because of the mask." She replied.

"I want a cup of tteokpokki with extra sauce." Without any choice, I have to open my mask for a while and repeat my order.

"Isn't you Park Jiyeon from t-ara?" I heard someone behind me talked.

I can't waste too much time now. No more tteokpokki. I have to go away now or things will get worse. As I turn back to run away from there while putting back my mask, I saw so many eyes are already on me. Is it too late already? By looking at the way they stare at me, I know I'm at risk right now. Some of them even take my picture already. Ignoring them, I make my way out of that stall and walk as fast as I can. I look back to check on them, and I can see a crowd of people are following me. Then, it's time for me to use my remaining energy of a starving girl.

I take a deep breath before I start to run as fast as I can. My face mask is already flying away and I have no time to think about that. I can hear people are running behind me. I hope there's no sasaeng in the group. I know people around are looking at me weirdly but I really have to save myself now. I run into the train station entrance and hoping they won't follow me anymore. But as I enter the train station, things get worse as the people in there start to follow me as well. I feel lost, I don't know where to go. How do I get rid of those people? 

Finally, I stop in the middle of the crowds. I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't escape the crowds, plus I really don't have any energy left with this empty stomach. People are getting closer to me, I really don't have energy to stop them now. Camera shots can be heard from every corner, and also the whispering sound. People are mocking me right? They are all the people that hate me right? I can feel my legs are trembling, I need energy... I can't stay here anymore. The people around are getting closer until they can touch me. Some of them are pulling my shirt and all.

Someone even hold my hand and try to pull me away. What is this? How do I escape this? I can see a guy with a mask and wearing a shades and cover his whole head with a tied hoodie. I'm scared, he seems so weird. I try to pull away my hand from his grip, but he doesn't let go. While the others are still surrounding me, the guy then pull me out of the crowd and run away. He is still holding my hand and pull me with him. I can see he people behind are running after us. This guy... is trying to save me or he's a bad guy? I somehow glad he saved me from the crowd, but I don't have any energy to run anymore. 

 

"Please... stop..."

I begged him to stop, and luckily he heard me. He stops running and led me to an empty corner. I sit on the bench there, breath heavily. The guy then finally take off his mask and release his tied hoodie, leaving only his shades on. I keep staring at him, trying to recall this familiar face. Suddenly, that weird guy smirked annoyingly, now I know who is this guy.

"Don't look at me like that or you will really fall in love with me."

"Baekhyun? If I know it's you, I will just stay there and..."

"And get attacked by all the people there? You have no idea how aggressive they can be. You should thank me jiyeon."

"Why must you? Now I have to repay you, I don't want to have any debt with you."

"Stop being so arrogant jiyeon. And stop talking as well."

What?! Did he just told me to stop talking? How could him talk down to me? I was just about to diss him on the face when suddenly he put a snapback on my head and hands me a jacket. Then he wraps a scarf around my neck. What is this? I look at him, trying to ask for explanation.

"Just put on the jacket or people will notice you when they saw your sweatshirt. And cover your face with that scarf. I'm going to buy ticket so you stay here and don't go anywhere. Please look after my bag as well."

After that, baekhyun then left to somewhere. Buy ticket? Where is he going? Spring break with his family as well? Hmm... he's such a bossy guy, talked like a diva and acted like a diva... oppss, people talked about me like that too right? Within a few minutes, baekhyun come back while holding two train tickets... wait... two..?? Before I could ask, baekhyun pull me up, take his bag, and linked his arm with mine. What is he doing? Where do he bring me? Aren't we both entering the train now? But I really can't refuse or do anything because my energy is so critical right now.

Right when he found the seat, he asked me to sit down, and he then order some meals... food? Ugh I'm so hungry right now. I think I can eat a chicken right now. But then, I can feel tje train start to move... but where? What is he trying to do right now? I look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter