15- Positively

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15- Positively

“This is nonsense! I don’t see the thing I’ve done just now is wrong. Do you expect me to stand there and just see her die in the crowd? This is nonsense hyung!”

 

Baekhyun’s POV

During the meeting between me and jiyeon, she looks so anxious to clear this issue. Of course no one would stand being in this kind of situation, get the attention from so many people because of a bad scandal issue. But jiyeon… she’s so anxious because of sehun… that’s what she said back then in Japan after watching the news. So she and sehun really… just by thinking about that my heart is pounding. I can’t even talk much during the meeting, because it’s so depressing just to think about jiyeon and sehun.

After the meeting finally comes to an end, I left the room together with yoon noona. I hope things will really going well after we make the clear statement. Although I will completely fail my mission to get jiyeon, I guess I just have to let go. I’m wondering, what’s actually happening between jiyeon and sehun, because they don’t seem that close before this. Is it possible that sehun is actually the guy jiyeon mentioned to grandma before? If that so… I certainly have to forget my will to get jiyeon. While I was waiting my manager at the hallway, then I saw jiyeon passes by me without noticing me, looks like she’s immersed in her own world.

She walks down the stairs and finally she disappear from my sight. I unknowingly let out a slight smile, replacing my sigh because I failed to get her attention. Suddenly I heard a noise from the outside of the building. I walk to the transparent wall just to watch what’s currently happening outside, and there I saw a crowd of people are gathering at the back entrance. Some of them are reporters I accuse. But wait… the situation is getting worse and overwhelming when the people start to act aggressively. If I’m not mistaken, I saw a glimpse of jiyeon in the crowd. Seriously I didn’t see wrong because I thought I just saw a girl with a brown long coat, just like what jiyeon wear.

Now it’s my turn to be anxious. Honestly, if jiyeon is really in the crowd, she is seriously in a great trouble. Anything can happen. My eyes now wildly search for jiyeon’s figure, and finally I spot her. She’s right in the middle of the crowd, being tortured by the people around her. I can see clearly from up here how they treat jiyeon so badly down there. I gasp in shock to see they push jiyeon hardly until she fall down and disappear from the crowd. I have to save her, I can’t let her just like that.

“Baekhyun where are you going?” Yoon noona suddenly appear.

“I have to save jiyeon noona. She’s in trouble right now!” I exclaimed.

“No baekhyun you can’t go! It’s dangerous down there!” She said and quickly grab my arm.

“So you want me to stay and watch her suffering alone down there. At least send some guards to pull her out of the crowd will you?” I begged.

“It’s impossible baek. The crowd are huge and it’s hard to reach jiyeon.” She declined.

“Our company is accused for so many bad reputation noona. And I guess I know why, because we got irresponsible and heartless staffs in here. If you don’t wanna help, I’ll go there by myself, and don’t you dare to stop me from saving her.” I said angrily.

I can see she is dumbfounded to hear my anger. I pull away my arm from her grip and run downstairs, right towards the back entrance. I can see the huge crowd right in front of me. Some of them are screaming to see me. But right now, my only aim is to save jiyeon. I bravely walk hardly through the crowd to reach to jiyeon. I can feel hands are around my body, touching me, pulling me, pushing me, slapping me, but… I ignore it all because now I have to save jiyeon. Finally, I hardly reach jiyeon after passing by a great devastating path. I can see she’s kneeling down on the ground while looking at her bleeding palm. Gosh… she got a big wound caused by broken glass on her palm. I can see her hands are shaking while trying to put away the broken glass. I gasp in shock to see her condition.

I push away all the grip around me and quickly help jiyeon to get off the ground. She seems so weak and powerless right now. I bet she’s having a very hard time just now. As she finally stands up, I pull her close to me, into my embrace, trying to protect her from the people around. I can feel she’s leaning her head onto my chest. I grab her shoulders tightly, avoiding her from getting hurt again.

“Stay away from her now! What do you think you’re doing huh?! This is so embarrassing I can’t believe it. Now leave her alone!”

I scold the whole crowd of people loudly, sure that everyone can hear my voice. Right now, I really feel pissed and at the same time I feel so bad because she faced all this because of me. It’s my fault because all this time I was the one who keep trying to approach her. I’m still holding tight on jiyeon’s shoulder and lead her out of the crowd. I quickly bring her to the black car near the crowd, which is my manager’s car. As we get in the car, manager hyung drives away speedily.

I sit next to jiyeon and fix her position on the seat. I take her right hand to see at her bleeding palm. It’s getting worse. Her face now getting pale, while her chest are pounding hardly, like she’s breathing hardly as well. I carefully remove the broken glass from her palm and I can hear she’s murmuring slowly. I treat the wound and put the bandage around her palm.

“Hyung… please send her directly to her dorm.” I told the manager.

“Okay. But baekhyun, you’re in great trouble.” He then replied coldly.

“I know… we’ll talk about it later.” I said slowly.

“Thanks baek…” Jiyeon suddenly said weakly.

“Don’t talk. Just keep resting before we arrive at your dorm.” I told her, and she replied with a nod.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

After they arrive in front of jiyeon’s dorm, baekhyun offers to send jiyeon into the building but his manager doesn’t let him go out and send jiyeon himself, trying to avoid baekhyun from being seen around jiyeon’s dorm. Baekhyun only do whatever the manager asked him because he knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter