17- Sacrifice

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17- Sacrifice

"Maybe this is what have been fated for me. Maybe you guys are meant without me. I shall keep the memories forever."

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I walk to the school gate alone, as sehun asked me to leave first. Just now, I feel so hard to walk away and my heart wants to stay there any longer, but realizing the unstable situation right now, I have to leave. I saw manager oppa’s car is already waiting in front the school gate. I quickly get into the car as I have to meet President Kim to discuss about the scandal issue. I wish after I make the clear statement, everything will be back to normal, and everyone can accept my relationship with sehun. This is the biggest decision yet I’ve made in my life.

But when I think back… what about sehun after this? He is on top of his career, with so many fans are supporting him and cherished by so many people. What if everything turn worse for him? How will people react to know that the innocent nice guy, is dating a wild and troublesome girl like me? Somehow, I was wondering, why must a nice guy like sehun falls for me? I don’t want sehun to lose fans… but I don’t wanna lose him either.

I think sehun knows what is he doing. If not, why would he agree when I told him I wanna tell the truth? Am I… being selfish right now? I’m greedy for sehun don’t I? I think I’m addicted to him, everything about him is addictive to me, his voice… his touch… everything. I can’t lose him, I just can’t. it’s enough I lost him once and leave in despair for two years, it’s enough. This time I won’t lose sehun again, not anymore.

 

 

“President… I’m here.”

“Take a seat jiyeon. How’s school? Did something bad happened to you?”

“No… I’ve been trying to avoid everyone since morning.”

“I think you should see this jiyeon. As expected, things are getting bigger and worse. The knetizen won’t stay silent about this jiyeon. You know exo is nation boy group. I’m worrying you jiyeon, I just don’t want my artist getting hurt.”

President hands me his phone tablet to show me what he saw in the net. Of course it’s nothing but all the insults throw by the people to my Coremidas official twitter. I can see some are supporting, but most of it are otherwise. President Kim must be so stressed out to face this kind of problem, all because of me.

Xxx: Hey can’t you take care of your idol well? Or you’re the one who turns your idol into such a like that?

Xxxx: Yah your idol is ! Before this she’s caught with baekhyun and now sehun? She’s two-timing baekhyun and act like a b*tch!

Xxxxx: Can you tell pig jiyeon to stop playing with our oppa or we’ll surely kill her for being such a mess!

I’m used to that kind of insults and abusive words from haters. I’m used to all the rudeness tossed. I’m gaining more haters day by day. Am I really care? No, I don’t care… but what about sehun, and also baekhyun. They’ve worked so hard to reach at this peak, but I’m ruining them… I’m really a mess, to my own boyfriend, to my enemy, and my own company. I’m not giving them good things but keep causing troubles.

“President… I’m sorry.”

“What’re you sorry for jiyeon? It is not your fault. Someone is trying to make you quit this industry. Someone is being displeasure with your career. And by involving exo members into this scandal is such a success for that person.”

“I know… if that so, president, please hold a press conference for me. You have to announce my contract termination and I will officially quit this industry.”

“No you can’t do that! What about your other members? What about our company? You’re our biggest idol jiyeon.”

“My members can do it without me, trust me. You can too president, you still got Hyomin unnie, and also Eunjung.”

“Are you sure? I don’t wanna do this, but you’ve suffered a lot since your debut just to gain popularity for T-ara… if this can help you escape from this problem, I will do it.”

“Thanks president kim. I will tell my unnies. Please hold the press conference as soon as possible.”

I greet him before walk out of the room. I shouldn’t be depress with the decision made. I just have to look at it as it will lead me to a better future. Quitting T-ara doesn’t mean I will completely separate from them, I still can meet them and all, it’s just I won’t be promoting, singing, dancing and practicing with them anymore. And I have to move out from the dorm… just as simple as that.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

All the exo members are resting in their dorm when sehun then enters with their manager behind him. Sehun put off his school bag and silently walks into his room and come out within a few minutes, already change into a casual attire. They are all looking at him curiously while sehun stays silent. His face looks rather tense. Suddenly their manager purposely let out a small grunt, attracting their attention.

“I see you guys are all here, so I will take a few minutes to tell you something. But before that, baekhyun, kris and chanyeol, how are you doing in the dorm?” Manager asked with a smirked.

“Why must you care? And you don’t need to ask anyway, because as you can see we’re completely okay here.” Baekhyun replied rudely.

“Baek don’t talk like that. Hyung, we’re okay. But don’t you think it’s enough for us, because the longer you quarantined us, the more disadvantages you got, because fans must love exo as a whole. So it’s no good if three of us are always missing.” Kris said calmly.

“It’s okay. The longer, the better, so you can learn something, especially you baekhyun. You’ve become more annoying since then, so I hope you can stay here and think about what have you done.” The manager dissed baekhyun again, and this time baekhyun stay silent.

“But hyung, if they don’t appear in the show again, fans must feel strange…” Suho tried to convince.

“It’s okay, because the show had been cancelled. We can let you guys be around Park Jiyeon again, because problem keeps coming when she’s around.” He replied innocently.

“You have no right to blame her for everything.” Baekhyun finally stand out for jiyeon.

“Baekhyun, when will you understand entertainment world? I don’t think you will be success with that kind of attitude. You should le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter