22- The Kiss

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22- The Kiss

“Who said? When it comes to jiyeon’s matter, it’s mine too.”- baekhyun

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Yesterday was a very long and tiring day. My whole body is feeling pain after I woke up from sleep this morning. Fortunately Lay hyung is here. He is indeed a healing unicorn, because after drinking the vitamin he gave, I feel quite relief and fresh. Now I just need to take a rest. I guess what are my members doing? Seems like they’re all in the living room. I can’t let them do anything without me, not at all. I walk there and they’re just watching a music show. Maybe I was expecting too much. When I was on my way back to my room, I heard Tao’s voice shouting.

“Park Jiyeon is performing her hot dance!”

Within a second, my feet automatically turning back to where everyone is sitting. My eyes statically stick on the screen. I’ve watched the music video, but her live, with the way she moves on the stage seems more stunning. But her pelvic is a bit… turning on. I can see my friends’ eyes watching her dancing, dumbfounded by the iness. But when I see sehun, his stare is different, his sad eyes are watching with sorrow. What do I do about him? Jiyeon’s y dance somehow disturb me, looking by the way my friends’ are watching and all, it’s dangerous! I rush in front of the television and in a flash I turn it off, makes my friends complaining.

“Yah baekhyun we’re watching here!”

“Hey why you turned it off her song is great!”

“Turn it on back, right now!”

I face them and look at their pissed off expression. I smirk evilly before I walk away together with the remote control, not giving them any chance of watching jiyeon’s iness. I raise my eyebrow, purposely annoyed them more. I can’t believe jiyeon’s pelvic is ier that mine in overdose, I’ve been practicing a lot for that. Indeed… a y diva, park jiyeon.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I heard boram’s unnie voice calling my name. Is it morning already? I just came back from fan sign in Japan this early morning, and I really need more rest right now. But someone is shaking my body. I grunt loudly, refuse to wake up.

“Jiyeon wake up now!!!”

Hearing someone’s high note right next to my ear early in the morning is totally annoying. Why bother me… I’m just trying to get some rest here. Boram unnie is really the best alarm clock for anyone, really…

“Unnie… I’m not going to school today. I’m still on my leave, so please go out now…”

“How dare you chase you eldest outta here? And I know you’re still on your leave for school, but you’re scheduled for a performance on Inkigayo today. Now get off your bed!”

“What time is it now unnie?”

“It’s eight. Don’t waste more time you sleepy head!”

“Only eight? I arrived at five this morning and I only slept for three hours… I’m tired.”

“I know you’re tired jiyeon… but please bear with it for a little while… this will end soon, okay?”

“Alright unnie. I’m getting up now.”

Hearing boram’s begging voice really melt my heart. I know she’s just trying to help me to do my best. We’ve been through so many things to reach up this level. We’ve fallen down for so many times, but each of us arise back and never give up that easy. As time passed, we’re somehow not so near with the top anymore, so I have to keep trying… and bring along the members’ hope with me. I can do it!

 

----------------------------------------------

 

When I was on my way to my waiting room, I passed by exo-k’s waiting room. I can hear so many voices from inside. Imagining the six guys are busy preparing for their stage somehow make me wanna laugh, because I still remember well their crazy and funny behavior although I only manage to spend a few times with them. But then… I shouldn’t care about them anyway, because after sehun hurt me again, I really don’t have intention of having any close relationship with them anymore. Plus… after the scandal issue with two of their members, I don’t think we should interact anymore.

In my waiting room, suddenly I remember that baekhyun and suho are MCs for this show, so why they’re not emceeing? Maybe because of their comeback… eh but I shouldn’t care right? How can I get rid thinking about them? It’s tiring for my head to handle this crazy thinking.

I am watching the other idols performing in the screen provided in my waiting room. Well… all of them are amazing, I can’t deny. I wonder if my song is as great as them, with so many haters around. When I got my make-up touched up, I heard a very catchy music that I’ve heard somewhere. Because of busy preparing my solo debut this month, I don’t have time to update with all new comebacks lately. But this song somehow attract me. Wait… if I’m not mistaken, it’s baekhyun’s voice right? I quickly turn my head towards the screen and I was right. Exo is performing, as expected, they always appear with unique tune and no big deal if they win.

I don’t know why but I can’t take my eyes off the screen. My eyes are completely focusing on the screen, where it shows how they dance, sing and all. I didn’t spend a long time with them before because the show was cancelled, but the way they protect me… the way the treat me… is like we all know each other for a long time. And now, I simply label them as hypocrite and hate them like they are all doing wrong when it’s only sehun… obviously only him. Oh God, I have to focus! I will perform later so I have to keep focus.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Everyone, except for suho and baekhyun can get into the car first. Both of you will have a short meeting with SBS producer regarding your MC matter. So I will fetch you later.”

Exo’s manager ordered them right after their Inkigayo recording ended. Baekhyun is smiling happily to hear the news, because he actually doesn’t wanna miss jiyeon’s performance live in front of him. Baekhyun and suho then make their way back into the studio to wait for the meeting. Baekhyun take this chance to sneak out near the stage and watch jiyeon who is about to perform. He smiles excitedly while standing near the cameraman who is recording. Jiyeon is just starting to dance her pelvic make baekhyun dumbfounded at his sport.

“She’s hot…”

Baekhyun whispered to himself. His eyes ain’t moving away from jiyeon. Suddenly a handsome guy appear on the stage and dance with jiyeon. Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter