32- Broken

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

This is the special chapter which include baekhyun-taeyeon issue (Which I had changed). Happy reading!

 

Chapter 32- Broken

“Only you… only you can make me happy.”- Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I was still sleeping tightly when suddenly I hear the sound of someone’s running near me and then I someone suddenly grab my shoulders and shakes my body, trying to wake me up. What is this? I’m really tired in and out right now, who dares to disturb me?!

“Baekhyun wake up now! You have to see what is happening!”

Is that chanyeol’s voice? Because it really sounded like a deep morning voice. Whatever it is, I have to open my eyes and wake up, because he won’t give up that easy. What so important until he has to disturb me on my sleep time. I look at the time on my phone’s screen, and it’s only eight. I just went to sleep two hours ago! I need more sleep. I try to lie down again but then, chanyeol block me and quickly drag me outside the room. I rub my eyes to see the sun light shining so brightly. And then I saw some of my members are already gathering in front of the television.

“What now?”

I asked with my husky voice while making my way towards the others. When I finally manage to open my eyes and see clearly, all I saw on the television screen is my picture, and also… Taeyeon noona? What is happening? I open my eyes widely to see what’s really showing on the news now? Alongside the pictures, the caption bothers me more.

 

 

Exo Baekhyun and SNSD Taeyeon caught dating and confirmed by their agency

 

What the heck?! Unfortunately the news has ended and I don’t get to know what was actually happening. Me dating Taeyeon noona? And they confirmed it? There must be misunderstandings. None of my members talk, none of them even look at me. But suddenly tao hands me his phone, as usual, tao is showing me the article regarding the news.

OH MY GOD.

There’s the picture of me and Taeyeon noona together in her car. It’s last night! Who snap these pictures? I still don’t get it, why my agency confirmed we are dating? But then, I got chills on my whole body and suddenly I feel so numb. Some parts of the article and also some jiyeon’s pictures really distract me.

 

While baekhyun is busy with Taeyeon, some fans had spotted jiyeon is jeju island, together with kris and another guy. They reported to see jiyeon was crying and seems depressed, while a guy they claimed as jiyeon’s brother has to comfort her. Kris’s presence is unknown, but he was said to just stay aside and watch.

“Jiyeon is crying and sobbing like she is hurting so much, but I don’t know what the reason is.”

“At first I didn’t notice it was T-ara jiyeon, but when she started to raise her voice, then I notice it’s her. I remember her brother keep saying sorry.”

Jiyeon was crying because of this? I don’t think so because this photo wasn’t taken today. Is she hurting? She’s in Jeju? And kris knows? Why jiyeon is crying? What the hell is happening! Now I have to clear things up. First of all, I have to call Taeyeon noona and then kris hyung.

“Baekhyun, be prepared. Taeyeon said she will arrive in a few minutes.”

Suho hyung suddenly told me before I could call Taeyeon noona. I take a deep breath and try to calm down. My other members couldn’t do anything, instead of just keep being silent. Suho hyung looks the most unstable, like we are in a big trouble. I can see sweats in his forehead. Is it because of this scandal? Is it because of me? I know suho hyung has been through hard times because of me. I don’t know what will happen now? I just got too confused…

“Hello…”

A voice is heard at the dorm’s entrance. The members start to stand up and greet Taeyeon noona who was just came in alone. She looks rather distracted and but she doesn’t look confused or even shocked, like I did. As soon as she sees me, only a bitter smile came out, and I reply her with a bitter smile as well. But I can’t hold my confusion any longer, and I don’t care if all my members are listening, I just want to know what is actually happening.

“Noona, what is all this? We were just going out for a talk last night didn’t we? How come this scandal came out and out agency even confirmed it? What the heck?”

“For now… there’s nothing much I can say. But baekhyun, I’m sorry.”

“What are you sorry for? I’m not blaming you, we are the victims right now. I was asking just in case you know anything.”

“I do. I do know something. But baekhyun, please just stay silent and follow the flow. Will you?”

“But why noona?! I can’t understand! Did you possibly involve in their plan too? Did you take me out last night on purpose? Tell me why noona! I’m going crazy, really…”

“I’m sorry baekhyun… I’m so sorry. If I didn’t do that… they will disband us, they will disband you guys… what should I do? I’m guilty… I don’t know what to do now, I don’t have the chance. I’m just… sorry…”

Am I being too much? Noona seems hurting by my words… I shouldn’t raise my voice to her like that. And I shouldn’t blame her just like that, she is a nice sunbae, I should have realize she won’t do this for her own sake. I can hear she’s lowering her voice just now, and she is bowing down her head, avoiding my angry stare. If I’m not mistaken, I saw tears forming on her eyes just now. Did I hurt her? Oh my God forgive me for making an innocent girl cries. My friends start panicking to see Taeyeon noona starts sobbing and wiping her eyes under her bangs, but no one is dare to say anything, afraid will break her even more. But I shouldn’t let her blame herself like this as well… she was just trying to protect her group and also us. I step forward and closer to her, and without thinking, I pull noona’s small body into my arms and start comforting her by caressing her hair gently.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you noona… I was just too pissed off… no one ever discuss about this with me. You know about me and jiyeon right? I’m afraid this news will hurt jiyeon, I really wasn’t meant to hurt you just now.”

“Baek… sorry… please don’t hate me… but I beg you, just go with the flow… with this our group won’t be affected. I’m sorry if this involved your relationship with jiyeon… but please… think about us this once. For now, just faked out our relationship first… ”

“Okay… I got it…”

I know I got no choice right now, I don’t have any other answer except for yes. I know this will hurt jiyeon, our dating issue was just spread a few days ago, and after this new issue, her pride will really be affected. I will explain to jiyeon, I know she will understand my situation right now. I can’t let jiyeon go just like that, it takes too much for me to get her… so I can’t let her go, never. Taeyeon noona is still in my embrace, still crying. I guess she really feels guilty, but things happened. What’s the point of being famous and known if our life is not as beautiful as people thought it is.  I let out a heavy sigh, recalling everything I have gone through after I joined entertainment world.

“Baekhyun.”

All the members stay silent when Taeyeon and me were talking just now, until somebody suddenly called my name. But what makes me slightly flustered is, the voice... it’s kris hyung. But kris wasn’t here before right? He was with j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter