He Could Be the One?

Nothing But a Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Call me your darling darling, melt me. Sugar pop, my lollipop, I will shout out. Call you my darling, darling, you’re sweet. Oh make it hot, only you. Only you, only you, my only you.”

 

Dancing around the room, singing at the top of her lungs, jumping on top of the beds, Tiffany is celebrating her last day in high spirits. She doesn't really want to leave. Why would she want to leave when she has an awesome boyfriend even though it’s only been, what, a week. No way is she ready to say goodbye. Nonetheless, she grabs the pink empty suitcases from inside the closet, places them on the bed, and begins gathering her clothes. Looking over to Changmin’s side of the room, she notices his suitcase, a shade of ugly dark green that Tiffany objected but Changmin bought anyways, is slightly opened, left on the floor, and his clothes are seen to still be in the drawers, indicating that he has not bothered to pack up, yet. Tiffany crosses her arms. Goodness gracious, they are leaving the next day, and she is not packing for him when she has to also get ready for that picnic he’s forcing her to go to.

 

That picnic where she will be reunited with Jessica and Yonghwa for the first time since the scandal broke out. She isn’t feeling guilty. Siwon tells her all the time not to feel guilty. And Siwon is always right.

 

*Knock, Knock*

 

The butler at the door hands her a large bouquet of red roses with a hidden note. She thanks him and closes the door with her foot while taking the note out. “To my amor,” she reads. For a moment she thinks of who could have sent her the flowers. It must be from Siwon, she concludes. Who else but her awesome boyfriend.

 

~Flashback~

Smoothing out the red dress, Tiffany waits for Siwon’s arrival outside the hotel that is hosting the gala. (This happened before she bumped into Victoria, Minhyuk, and Ailee.) She checks her watch. Twenty minutes past their initial time meet up. The valet boys are looking at her, depressed to see a young lady being stood up. Unbeknownst to Tiffany, she takes a seat on the cold steps, careful not to wrinkle Jessica’s dress, the one she borrowed before their whole fight. Red really is her signature color, Tiffany thinks, remembering their reunion in the jazz restaurant. Even on that supposedly rejoiceful day, they fought. Well, more like Tiffany shouted at the two, but they were the ones who were only keeping in touch with one another. Never Tiffany.

 

Anyways, it hasn’t been that long since “the fight” but Tiffany misses Jessica and Yonghwa. From Changmin, Tiffany learned that Jessica and Yonghwa have been inseparable. Jessica makes sure to be by Yonghwa’s side 24/7.

 

Tiffany sighs. If this was the past Jessica would be here by Tiffany’s side. Truth be told, since Yonghwa was the last addition to their trio, Tiffany thought she and Jessica were the better friends. Now it’s Yonghwa and Jessica. Yipee, Tiffany might as well kiss their friendship goodbye and forever exit their lives.

 

“Oh, how the tables have turned,” she mumbles.

 

“Why are you talking to yourself?” Tiffany glances up and sees Siwon hovering above her. The valet boys release a sigh of relief knowing she is no longer alone. “Lets go,” he his head towards the door and begins to stroll in. She follows suit.

 

“Remember,” he whispers, “Let me do all the talking.”

 

“Choi Siwon,” Mrs. Lee, the head of SBS Music Program, says. “Hello, hello.” She spoke with a high pitch that could rupture anyone’s hearing, yet was obviously fake to Tiffany. The lady kisses Siwon’s cheeks, leaving red marks that Tiffany is quick to wipe off. “Is this your girlfriend?” Mrs. Lee shrills.

 

Expectedly, Tiffany smiles at Siwon, anticipating the introduction as the girlfriend.

 

“No, ma’am. This lovely lady here is my assistant.”

 

What?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter