What a Psycho

Nothing But a Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon awkwardly sits at the table across from a smug looking Victoria. They are in one of the most expensive looking restaurants in town. The restaurant is Japanese themed; decorated with pink cherry blossoms on the tables, ceilings, walls, and basically everywhere including the restroom. The servers are dressed in colorful geishas and wooden geta. Despite the peaceful and calming appearance of the restaurant, many of the patrons are well dressed in their suits and ties and long flowy dresses. It’s a good thing Taeyeon bought that sparkly dress earlier, because if she didn’t, she definitely would have stood out from among the well-dressed patrons, in her regular white shirt and jeans shorts.

 

The server comes and takes their order. Once the server is far enough, Victoria pushes a red envelope towards Taeyeon and dares her to open it. Taeyeon does. And she finds 256,050,000 Korean won. Taeyeon tears her stare away from the tempting cash and questions Victoria the purpose of this meeting via look.

 

Victoria rests her head in the palm of her hand, “I have an idea which involves your help.” Taeyeon is confused. Why would Victoria need her help? Base on family backgrounds, Taeyeon needs Victoria’s help more financial wise. “I know you like Tiffany Hwang. Heck, you even love her. That is why I am making you this deal. You help me break up Tiffany and Nichkhun, and you can get Tiffany and the money all to yourself.”

 

Taeyeon is lost at words. She does not say anything at the moment due to the fear she has for the other female. After one second, she her lips and says, “How’d you know I love Tiffany?”

 

Victoria smirks, scaring Taeyeon even more, “I didn’t. I took a guess.”

 

Taeyeon felt like digging up a hole and burying herself in it as she fell into the trap. She should have seen this coming. She should have known from the evil glint in Victoria’s eyes. There was something there. Something that could have hinted that Victoria is nothing but poor evil. Taeyeon tries to get up for her chair and leave, but Victoria’s bodyguards stop her and roughly shove her back into the seat.

 

“You are not going anywhere, Taeyeon,” Victoria commands. “You are staying here until you agree.”

 

“And what if I don’t agree?”

 

“Then I guess you’re going to die here.”

 

Taeyeon, trying to gain the courage to slap Victoria in the face, could not find it in herself to harm the girl. Not because she was sorry or too kind, but she was scared. Victoria’s bodyguards are nearby and if they roughly shoved Taeyeon for attempting to leave, then what would they do to her if she harmed their master. “Why do you want to break up Tiffany and Nichkhun?”

 

“Because Tiffany equals garbage. That girl practically came from the trashiest part of the city. She isn’t right for Nichkhun.”

 

“And why do you care so much about Nichkhun? Are you his childhood friend that fell in love with him? Or a former girlfriend that can’t forget about Nichkhun? Whoever and whatever you are, I might love Tiffany and I must admit that I want to get rid of Nichkhun, but Tiffany looks happy with him, and I’m not going to ruin her happiness.”

 

Victoria narrows her eyes and leans in closer to Taeyeon. She whispers, “I’m Nichkhun’s adopted sister.”

 

At the word “sister,” Taeyeon cannot help but to let her jaw drop and eyes widen. “Please, don’t tell me you love Nichkhun.” No response from Victoria. “Please, don’t.” There is a plea in Taeyeon’s voice. “If you love Nichkhun, then this is and it’s wrong.”

 

“Let me put emphasis - EMPHASIS - on the word ADOPTED! I am in no way blood related to Nichkhun.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter