To Hate or Not to Hate ... That is thy Question

Nothing But a Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany, he came back for you.

 

No. He can’t, Tiffany thinks as she slides down to the floor, sobbing. There is no way that Nichkhun can walk back into her life and say that he wants her back when she already has Siwon. Plus, that girl.

 

No word from him until she logged onto her Facebook and saw a picture of Nichkhun with a pretty girl, posing in front of the Statue of Liberty. [Chapter 21]

 

She must be his new girlfriend. Please, begs Tiffany, that Nichkhun is already taken, because she is extremely happy with Siwon. Hugging her knees, Tiffany prays that she won’t have to make a decision between her ex and her current beau. But then again, she doesn’t really know if Nichkhun can be counted as an ex when he treated their relationship as a legit game. Nothing more. Nothing less.

 

The elevator dings, and Tiffany abruptly stands and wipes the tears from her face before the doors open, because the last thing she wants right now is to receive comfort from a stranger. But, as the doors open, revealing the figure, she wishes it was a stranger, for it is Minhyuk from CNBlue.

 

The two awkwardly bow and ride the elevator in silence. The uncomfortable elevator ride marks Tiffany’s first encounter with one of the CNBlue boys since the scandal erupted. Tiffany has seen all of the media coverage calling Yonghwa a liar, the stocks of FNC falling dramatically, and fans requesting Yonghwa be removed from all future projects, including the cancellation of their Seoul concert. So far, Tiffany has not felt any remorse, because it is their fault for keeping up a facade. Right?

 

“Tiffany,” his manly yet cute voice causes Tiffany to squeak. He turns around, and Tiffany expects to see anger and scowl on his handsome yet adorable face, but there is no hint of either emotion. “Fany Fany Tiffany!” he cheers. “I did not expect to see you here at the gala. How are you?”

 

Uhhh … Is that something to ask the person who pretty much destroyed your fellow member’s career?

 

“Ah!” Minhyuk exclaims. “You must be feeling awkward. Mianhae,” he bows sheepishly. “Stupid me. Me a babo,” he points to himself, laughing.

 

“Ha … Ha?” Tiffany tries to laugh but the awkwardness is eating her up. She just wants a hole to magically appear and her in.

 

The remaining moments of the elevator ride consists of Minhyuk chatting away about his and Jungshin’s new drama featuring Park Yejin. “Meeting her for the first time was like meeting an angel. Incredibly beautiful, friendly, and caring. Even though we’ve only know each other for a few months, she’s been treating us to high class beef.”

 

Why isn’t he angry, Tiffany wonders. He should be screaming at her, humiliating her, threatening her that if she dares to get near Yonghwa, then he will send more ruins to her life.

 

“Last Saturday, Jungshin and I …”

 

“Hate me!” Tiffany interrupts, screaming.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter