The Love We Deserve

Nothing But a Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last time Tiffany saw Sojin was at the farewell scene for Yonghwa and the band. Despite staying in the same area and got along, the two never met up nor contacted one another, contradictory to what Tiffany told Yonghwa in their few text messages. It was as if they were ghosts of each other's past. Maybe it was too difficult for Sojin to be around Tiffany since Tiffany reminded her of Yonghwa due to their close friendship, although it seemed illogical in Tiffany’s mind at the time since Yonghwa promised to come back - though he never did - but Tiffany thought it was a shame they never bonded.

 

Sojin was a really nice girl.

 

“Private party, huh,” Siwon comments, bringing Tiffany out of her thoughts and back to reality. The four day couple is standing outside Jessica’s luxurious suite, a gift from her last boss for her amazing work, with a bowl of spaghetti - prepared by Siwon’s chef - in Tiffany’s hands.

 

Tiffany glances at him nervously. “What makes you think that?”

 

“No loud music; no disco lights emitting from underneath the door; and no scary, macho security guard. Seems like a small, private party. Am I right?”

 

Awkwardly laughing, Tiffany looks at Siwon’s chiffon suit, realizing that Siwon must have thought that this was going to be a big celebrity party, the ones he is probably used to, and now Tiffany is kicking her behind, because she should have totally told him how Jessica does not like big parties. Large parties require a lot of cleaning up, Jessica would say.

 

“Hello.” Hallelujah. Tiffany can hear the choir of angels singing as her savior arrives allowing Tiffany to ignore Siwon’s question. Spinning around gleefully, she was about to envelope the other person in a big teddy bear hug until she notices who is the person.

 

“Ailee,” Tiffany blinks. Totally was not expecting Ailee to have been invited to Jessica’s party, considering Yonghwa openly despises the diva singer. Gesturing towards Siwon, Tiffany introduces him. “This is Choi Siwon, my new…”

 

“Boyfriend.” Ailee finishes with an obvious tone of dislike and displease. At this point, Tiffany is used to after hearing Yonghwa and Jessica constantly bag on her for her supposed downgrade. “I am surprised you are sleeping with the enemy.”

 

Sleeping?

 

Before Tiffany can defend their relationship, the door flings open, catching the attention of the trio. Outcomes Jessica wearing a pink Barbie like dress, excitedly flapping her arms like wings while screaming, “Welcome to my humble…” until she sees Choi Siwon, “...home. Hi.” Here voice goes down an octave and she nonchalantly permits them in.

 

“Jessica,” Siwon begins his greeting as he enters her suite with a charming smile that only has an effect on his girlfriend, “I’m so honored to have been invited to your par … What is this?” He stops in the middle of his tracks. What he sees is not a party, but CN Blue playing cards - Yonghwa wearing a black suit - and an older male watching on the side drinking soju; no other visitor in sight. “Where is the party?”

 

Jessica eyes him before pointing her nose at Tiffany. “Seems like you di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter