One month later

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^

.

 

 

After one month, Seokjin were staying with Namjoon.      

Every morning, Seokjin will up calls Namjoon, make some breakfast, he made himself like a wife.

Every night, He will cook for dinner with Namjoon.

 

They’re along together most of times but they’re still hoarding a thing in side their heart. 

.

 

“Seokjin, I have business trip for few days, so I’m not sure when I’ll back and it starts tomorrow” Seokjin heard a deep voice told him.

“Okay, but you will go with whom?” asked Seokjin.

 

Namjoon immediately answer “My workers and they are married, you don’t need to be jelly and no one can beat you”.

“Who will be jelly? Me? Wrong person” Seokjin continued eats. 

 

“I know you’re lying.” Namjoon said, still stuffing his mouth full.

“Keep quite” Seokjin rolled him eyes. Namjoon just laughed.

 

During Seokjin are washing dishes, Namjoon come from behind to embrace Seokjin, but not even surprised because it has become there habitually and increase and he's likes it with the cuddles. 

“Namjoon~ … I think I’m going miss you” Said Seokjin.

“Omo~ Seokjin don’t act like this, you make me sick”…”I’m going because of work, if I can, I want bring you together but this is not a holiday” Namjoon resting his head on the wide shoulder.

 

“Holiday?” seokjin finished his job and his turn to face Namjoon who still hugging him.

“Yeap! Every place you want to visit” said Namjoon, face to face with Seokjin while he’s hands hugged the princess’ slim waist. 

 

“Promise me, that you will take me to every beautiful place in earth” Their foreheads touched.

 “Yes” Namjoon's agreed while his lips slowly meet with Seokjin’s.

 

Seokjin have no objection to the action of Namjoon to kiss him withal he’s enjoy it, the princess happy get a kiss from someone.

 

Namjoon pull the kiss first, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to kiss you” Namjoon dodge his face from Seokjin.

“I’m okay Namjoon…Don’t feel bad, okay? Go and set your beg for tomorrow and go to bed” Seokjin give a peek at Namjoon cheek before he go to bed.

 

Namjoon ran and touched the cheek that Seokjin kissed and also his own lips, “I can’t believe I made it! Wow” Namjoon said alone inside the room.

.

 

“OH MY GOD! NAMJOON KISSED ME!” Seokjin jumps at same place. He pleased with the kiss “AND I KISSED HIS CHEEK!”   

“I can’t believe this is happened to me! To us! Wow!  I wish my sister was here, so I can tell her everything” Seokjin press he’s face to the pillow. 

 

That night both of them can't have good sleep because thinking about the kisses. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay! BTS is comeback with 'Just One Day' :D  ...And now i'm writing my other story 'My love' , idk! i don't have any ideas T_T *sad sigh* X(