The wedding day

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

(,^_^,)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

                              

Two days has passed and it’s Thursday, only left two day before the marriage, Namjoon and Rinna getting worry about Seokjin’s heart.

 

They didn’t really convince with Krystal’s remark.

.

Namjoon going to office like any other days, when he arrived there Krystal ran throw to him.

“Hey~…Do you have Seokjin’s sister’s number phone?” Krystal closed the door behind her.

 

“Yes! I do have… Why?” Namjoon don’t understand with Krystal’s brain sometimes.

“Just give me the number; I want to talk with her about her brother”

 

“Why you have to meet Rinna? Why not you just meet Seokjin?” Namjoon write Rinna number on paper and give to Krystal.

“It’s girl’s thing… So I hope you give us space” she’s grinning and leave the room before Namjoon asking more question.

“I hope you not do something stupid” he’s sighed.

.

.

“Hello! May I speak with Rinna?” Krystal calls the number.

“Yeap! It’s me…Who are you?” Rinna thinks she had heard this voice but she still can’t identify who.

 

“Hey~ is me Krystal!” She’s so happy can talk with Rinna.

“Oh…Okay, hi~…And how you get my number?” Rinna’s feel giddy heard Krystal’s voice.

“I got it from Namjoon…By the way can we meet? I’ve plan for both of us” said Krystal.

 

Rinna not sure she’s should agree or not but her reply, “Sure~ where?”

 

“Ehmmm, at the mall we met two days ago? Are you okay?”

“Alright! I’ll be there now” Rinna end the called and get ready to see Krystal.

 

“Oppa, Seojoon....I want go out for awhile…aaaa I want buy something” She waved at them.

 

They were not able to ask because Rinna running by lightning speed

She takes cab and directly to the mall. 

.

“Hey~ Rinna!” Krystal’s waving.

“Oh , hey~ Krystal…Why you want to meet me?” Rinna asked with smiled.

 

“Let’s go we chat inside” Rinna followed Krystal entry the café.

 

“I have a plan, it’s like this….”

 

Krystal telling Rinna what’s she will do soon.

Rinna do not know to say anything because what is thought by Krystal is super clever.

She is not stupid to accept it easily but Krystal's ideas but for now it is was a good thing!

 

“You seem agree with my plan?” Krystal grinned.

“Of course! I agreed, we will set this plan as you said…Deal” Rinna’s demand.

“Deal” Krystal soft shouted.         

 

Rinna ware handshake with Krystal.

“Okay, don’t tell anyone about this, let’s we eat” said Krystal.

Rinna’s smiled and nodded, for this time Rinna really believed in Krystal.

.

“Thank you for the food” Rinna bowed at her.

“No problem! … I feel like a bad girl set this plan with you hahaha…” Krystal’s said.

 

“Hahahaha~…We’re bad in the best way” Rinna replied.

“Yeah~~~, Just remember our plan, OK?” Krystal’s looking at Rinna.

 

“Oh K!” Rinna’s said with evil grinned. Then she’s leaved the café.

 

.

.

 

“Oppa! Seojoon! I’m home!...Here I bought some ice cream for both of you” Rinna deliberately bought the ice cream so that they’d not know she actually met Krystal.

“You just went out for buy this thing? By the way I love it!” Seokjin take the ice cream and eat.

 

“Yeap!... I know you love it so much…” Rinna have to make sure nobody know about Krystal and her plan.

“Rinna! I want this ice cream” Seojoon holding the chocolate ice cream.

 

“Sure! Take it! I bought it for both of you! I told you” She’s smiled back at him.

It’s making Seojoon shy a bit.

.

 

When Krystal back to office, she tried to avoid Namjoon. Because she’s known Namjoon will investigate her.

But…”Krystal!” finally Namjoon’s caught her. “Come to my room now!”

 

She rolled her eyes, “Aahhh~~~ what you want from me?” 

 

Krystal walked in to the room and sat in front of Namjoon.

“Why you met Rinna?” it's quite annoying when Namjoon be decisive.

 

“I told you this is nothing do to with you! And for Seokjin too!” Krystal yelled in lower voice.

“But you have told me before; you’re going to see Rinna because of her brother”

 

“Yes! I just telling her please believe me as I had told to them before…. That’s I’m not in love with you but I’m in love with Minhyuk….I want she trust me! I don’t want to see Seokjin because I will feel bad seeing him sad because of me! Get it?” Krystal’s said in firmly.

 

She’s actually keeping certain things from Namjoon.

 

“Okay~ I got it! I’m sorry if I raise my voice to you…I just in stress” Namjoon seem wistful.

 

“Its fine, Namjoon! I’m also stress with our life right now…And I’m sure you’re more than me because of Seokjin” Krystal’s sighed.

 

“And for make me more stress is my parent and Minhyuk” Namjoon sharing his problem with Krystal.

“What’s wrong with them? And my Minhyuk?” asked Krystal.

  

“About my parent, I don’t know how to tell them about Seokjin and I” … “And about Minhyuk, he’s seemed run away from me, when I called him , he’s said he busy, this or that a lot of reasons, he is my best friend! But now...” expressions of Namjoon.

 

“I’m sure my Minhyuk is jealous…He’s always like that! Is okay I will solve this problem”…”And about your parents it’s a bit hard to explain, but I’m really sure they will accept it as I do! They are has open minded too! Same like me!” She smiled for make Namjoon feel calm.     

 

“Yeah~ But Seokjin is ‘he’ not ‘she’….Then he can carry a baby” said Namjoon. Suddenly Krystal feels a punch in the face.

“Oh yeah~… You are totally right! For me, I never thinks Seokjin is a boy sometimes…Because he is pretty than me!” she’s being honest.

 

“Wow! You’re so honest!” Namjoon shocked by Krystal’s words.

 

“Well~ it’s not a bad thing it's a compliment…And you’re lucky I’m believe weird thing like alien or something like that” Krystal always want to be the best.

“Good! If my parent thinks like you do … “  Namjoon rest his back on his chair.

 

“Don’t worry, tell them when it comes to right time, remember your baby is growing so everyone will see it and I know you are a responsibility guy” Krystal’s worried.

 

She saying same thing as Rinna has told Namjoon before. Until one day they can’t hide it anymore.

 

“You’re right! I’ll try to inform my parent about this” Namjoon nodded agreed.

 

Krystal go back to her job same as Namjoon.

 

.

.

 

At home Namjoon always together with Seokjin almost everywhere, tomorrow is Friday and then Saturday.

Saturday is the wedding day of him and Krystal, the day that can make Seokjin’s brokenhearted in to the pieces.

 

Namjoon asked Rinna , what’s Krystal told her when they’re met? But she just said same as Krystal’s.

.

“Seokjin, tomorrow I will stay at the hotel near my parent’s house” Namjoon don’t want to face with Seokjin, because he will kill himself if he sees it.

 

Seokjin are nodding merely. He knows Namjoon have to stay there because of the wedding's reception. He playing with his flat stomach and he always happy when he realized the child are always with him.  

 

While Seokjin sleeping, Namjoon claim the bed and hugged him from the back.

 

“What I want you to know, that you’re on my heart just like a tattoo, I’ll love you forever” Then Namjoon kissed Seokjin’s head and sleep together closely.  

 

In silent night Seokjin’s tears falling slowly.

 

In the next morning>

 

How bright the light of the sun can’t give happiness for Seokjin’s life anymore.   

 

Namjoon leaving Seokjin before he wake up from sleep, Namjoon tell Rinna and Seojoon to take care of the princess.

 

“Take care, Namjoon” Rinna patted his back.

“I’m going” then Namjoon walked far and far from there.

 .

 

Rinna open the door and see her brother actually crying in eyes closes. Seokjin’s pillow getting wet with the tears, she’s running, lift him up and hug. 

“Oppa~~~ Don’t be like this!...I can promise you this is will end soon” Said Rinna in hugging, Seokjin keep crying and crying.

 

“Master!” Seojoon ran and hugged Seokjin from other side.

 

“Oppa! Look at me…Look! Look at me on my eyes…. Please~ please believe me just only for this time is enough” Rinna cupped Seokjin’s face.

“Master~, please put belief what Krystal’s told you” Seojoon saying from behind Seokjin.

 

“I don’t know I can or can’t” Seokjin eyes drown with water.

“I just want you to wait only for tomorrow” Rinna hugged him again.

 

“Okay~  I will….Rinna~ I want to eat ice cream again” at time like this Rinna gave  change to Seokjin to eat Ice cream even she know it’s really not good for him but for this time nobody can’t hold Seokjin’s feels.

 

“Rinna! I want it too!” Seojoon’s shouted.

“Okay! I’ll buy for all of us … I’ m going now…Take care of your master Seojoon” Rinna walked out from there.

.

 

While Rinna walks to the shop nearby her phone ringing, “Hello! Hey I am Krystal! Remember our plan for tomorrow! OK?”  Krystal’s giggled  

 “I never forget about it! Don’t worry” Rinna replied.

 

“I gotta go now, see you tomorrow!” their said goodbye to each other.

“Don’t worry Oppa! Everything we back to normal after this” Rinna grinned when she was walked alone back to home. 

.

 

“I’m home with ice cream!” Rinna seem happy. Seokjin can’t understand why but he won’t ask.

 “Finally you’re back! I’m really hungry” Seokjin grab the ice cream beg and take the whole for him.

 

“Oppa! That for us also…I just bought two ice creams for you” Rinna tried to seize that beg but she’s fail.

“No way ! I want it all I’m sad right now!” Seokjin hugged that beg and never let it go.

 

 “Okay! But please give me one of it, can I?” Rinna begged.

“Alright just one…Here” he stretched one chocolate ice cream.

 

“Ice cream for me ?” Seojoon’s questioning.

 “You can share it with Rinna” Seokjin replied.

 

“It’s okay Seojoon, let’s we share~” they cannot hide their awkward feelings for each other sharing the thing.

“Both of you look cute together!” Seokjin’s giggling over them.

“Shut up!” Rinna shrieked. Seojoon is being all shy.

.

 

At the night, there is no a call or text from Namjoon to Seokjin but Namjoon did send to his sis-in-law.

Rinna got a text from Namjoon said, ”Rinna, please make sure Seokjin always fine and let me know if he’s cry… I will be brave to run from all of this and comeback to him” really deep meaning Rinna’s thought.

 

She writing “I will inform you if something wrong happen to him, don’t worry” Rinna sent it.

 

“Good! Tell him I love him so much…Thank you! I got to go now”.  the last text from Namjoon in this night.

Actually she can’t wait to see what happen tomorrow. Did the girls’ plan will successful?

 

___

 

The next day>

 

Today was very tough for everyone, not only Seokjin or Namjoon but also Namjoon’s parents, they didn’t like Krystal as their daughter-in-law. Now Namjoon’s father regretting for his promise to marrying their children with Krystal’s father.  

 

The wedding held in a very luxurious hotel exceptionally in the city of Seoul.

.

 

Seokjin sit down on the floor with see the view from the window in front of him, he draw a deep breath to accept this reality.    

Rinna and Seojoon were looking at him behind the door without saying a word.

 

.

“Rinna, are you ready?” Krystal called.

 “Yes! I’m on the way there! Almost near” Rinna said in calm.

 

Just leave few minute before the wedding start, don’t forget did like we had said” Krystal warned.

“I’m here now….I never forgets that” Rinna end the called first.

 

 “Krystal everything is ready!” said Krystal’s mother.

“Yes! Mom!” she replied.

 

Krystal stands up "mom and dad today you will know who is better”.

 

The door was open, the evil smiled on her lips as she walking.

Namjoon’s heart beating faster than usually, then someone call him at time like now, it’s really right!

 

“Namjoon~, Seokjin was not really well, if you can run from there then please do that” Rinna pretend to cry.

“Rinna! What are you mean? ... I can’t …How can I out from here. They’re already calling for me!” Namjoon said in panic.

 

“Namjoon, just listen to Krystal…clam yourself” She ended the called before Namjoon can ask anything.

“Namjoon, is your turn” he went out, but his face can’t hide that he is in worried.  

 

.

 

 Little moment before Rinna driving herself to there, she’s bring Seokjin to the park,so he'll have good atmosphere. “Oppa~ I want buy something, can you just wait here?”

“Okay~” Seokjin replied almost whispered. He looking around and has no hope.  

 

But the true is Rinna are rushing to the hotel as their plan.

.

 

Krystal seeing Namjoon with her famous evil grinned. But Namjoon didn’t even look at her. His head full of Seokjin’s pictures, when they first met, kissed and they’re will be parents one day. However he can’t protect Seokjin from this situation.  

 

Krystal hugging Namjoon’s elbow then she’s whisper, “Namjoon~, I know how was Seokjin now, if you want to run I can help you….If I say run then run”

 

Namjoon blood running all over his body, “are you serious?”

“Yes!...When we entry the door…Listen for my word” Krystal really brave to kill herself.

 

They were walking entry the hall, everyone welcome them and cheers.

 

“Namjoon, are you ready?” Krystal’s looking at him.

 

“Yes! I am” Namjoon convinced.

“Then…Run” Krystal let’s him go.

 

 

Namjoon run from the place as fast as he legs can, he keeps running and stop for awhile for take a breath, his phone ringing again “Namjoon! Go to the park that you and Seokjin always go” he’s heard Rinna’s voice.

 

He’s starts running again throw his heavy tuxedo and tears flowing on cheek, he remember one by one memory with Seokjin. How he can so wimp? He should defend true love.

 

While Krystal were ran to Rinna who wait outside the hotel.

 

They made everyone in shocking in the hall. The brides ran away from the wedding.

“Thank you! Rinna!...Where is Namjoon?” Krystal is so happy right now.

 

“He going to see my brother….I’ll bring you to see Minhyuk!” Rinna and Krystal managed to destroy Krystal’s parent’s stupid ideas.

“Good let’s go” said Krystal.

 

She still wearing wedding dress, but now she’s on the way to meet Minhyuk, her one and only lover in this world.

.

.

Meanwhile, Namjoon just stop from runs after he spotted Seokjin’s back under the big tree at the park.

 

Seokjin was sit on the chair alone he looks rather tired, he didn’t know what happened to Namjoon right now but his heart screamed Namjoon’s name louder than we thought.       

 

“Seokjin~” he heard someone called his from behind. Seokjin turns his head to see who, the voice are so familiar to his ears.

 

The figure look familiar the looks also, “Namjoon~” Seokjin murmur, his legs seemed to buckle.

 

“Is me Seokjin-honey~” Namjoon ran to him and kisses passionately.

 

Seokjin’s heart slipped because now he know he can believe everyone’s said to him, what krystal told him what Seojoon and his sister said to him.

 

Namjoon pull the kisses first and he kneeling in front Seokjin.

 

“Seokjin~, Will you marry me?” Namjoon propose his lover for first time ever! He shows the expensive ring to Seokjin.

 

Seokjin cover his mouth, he’s really surprise Namjoon did this to him.

 

“O-of … C-course I-I do … Namjoon!” Seokjin stretched out his fingers.

 

Namjoon holster the ring on the finger. “It’s perfect on your” he stand up before he could say more Seokjin kissing him.

He lifts up Seokjin held by waist and turns him around. Everybody in there can be the witness of their romance. 

Now there's no one can barring their love anymore. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY! i think my brain going to explode....! Sorry for any mistake, forgive me~...  i put 2 chapters in one because i made you waited for few days ago.

And! thank you for subscribe this story! >< *bow*

 

 

I saw this pic! is old but who's care! Embedded image permalink