I'm sorry

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^

____________________________________

“So that’s was the story like…” She grinned.

“Wow So incredible for me!” Namjoon patted Rinna shoulder for back.   

 

“Well I’m Prince..cess Seokjin’s sister!” Rinna add the ‘prince’ word to ‘princesses for her brother.

“Yeap! I know you’re not easy to agree with a girl like Krystal If she wanted to do something does not make sense” Namjoon’s nodded.

 

“Of course! My sister is clever girl, she’s a doctor as well…To her, girl like Krystal just a patients with mental problem hahaha!” they can heard Seokjin’s big laugh.

 

“Wah! Oppa~ you look happy now! Hehehehe….Sometime she’s worse than mental people hahaha but actually that’s was a good thing because of that she can believed that you’re really from moon, you know about it, Oppa?” Rinna’s giggled.

 

“Really!? That’s really good thing she have brain like now! Hahahaha and yes I will always happy when Namjoon on my side” He hugged Namjoon.

 

“That good for you~~!” she’s shouted.

 

“Oh yeah Rinna?, I feel hungry, well I ran like crazy to … find your lovely brother~~~” Namjoon kissed Seokjin’s cheek.

“Alright ! We going to eat! … So Oppa where do you want to eat? No sweet things, no fatty food, and only healthy food” She’s said.

 

Rinna won’t tell to Namjoon about what’s Seokjin eats when Namjoon not around.

 

  

 “How about Subway ! It’s okay for me? …” asked Seokjin.

“Wow you know Subway-sandwich? Who told you?” she really surprise.

 

Rinna know what is the Subway, that’s was one of her favorite eatery in earth.

 

“Namjoon brought me there, before you came here… its really taste good!”

Rinna rapidly agree with Seokjin’s said.“I will bring you there!”.

 

.

 

“So Oppa~ What did you want to eat? …” Rinna asked while they’re look at the menu on top of the counter.

“How about you chose for me?” Seokjin innocent smiled at her. He’s right hand still hugging Namjoon’s elbow.

 

“Oppa~ since when you listen to me?” she giggled.

Seokjin suddenly told Rinna to choose for him the right food since Namjoon was there.

 

“Shut up” Seokjin only move his lips without sound.

 

“Alright! Alright! … So what you will choose, Namjoon?” Rinna change to the other.

 

“Ehmmm same as Seokjin, you can choose for us, we going to find table” they leaved Rinna alone with give some money to her.

“Lucky I have money on me~” She’s sighed.

 

.

 

When she’s walking to find the couple with tray full of foods and drinks, she’s watching the couple in intimate scene.

 

“I found you! Here your food!” she put down the tray slowly.

 

“I take sandwich-chickens for both of you, Namjoon’s have soft drink and Oppa’s mineral water, good for your healthy~” After this she’s will not give Seokjin any sweet stuff anymore.

 

“So what did you eat Rinna?” Namjoon asked curiously.

 

“Me taking beef! I love beef after I ate it” She looks really happy when she bites the sandwich.

 

“Hahaha! Okay! Good choice…So this is good food for Seokjin?” Rinna wonder why Namjoon asked her like that.

 

“Yes, why?” Rinna nodded.

 

“Nahh, I just wondering if I was not around, what type of food you given to Seokjin…I’m happy if he always eating healthy foods”  Rinna felt pity for Namjoon or funny because without Namjoon here she knew Seokjin will not eat those food, he’s recommend ice cream or cup cakes more.

 

 Rinna and Seokjin didn’t want to see Namjoon be disappointed so they keep the secret together.  

 .

 .

 

“Awwwhhh I’m full!”  Seokjin were smiling at them.

“Me too!” said Namjoon .

 

Rinna just finished eating but she forgets to hide some cookies she’s bought, far away from Seokjin.

“Oh I notice cookies” Seokjin tried to grab it.

 

“No way! You can’t eat this!” Rinna shook her head.

“But I still want it!” he trying to seize from her but Namjoon’s make a words “Seokjin~ she’s said it not good for you, so don’t eat it please”

 

“But I just want some…Just some” Seokjin bagged with puppy eyes.

“Just some, okay?” …. “Rinna can Seokjin have some or just a pinch of it?” Namjoon really made Rinna felt discontent.

 

“Okay fine, take this… you’re lucky to have Namjoon and you are pregnant, you know that?” she gave a pinch of the cookie.

“Thank you” … “Ehmmm! Is really good!”  Seokjin are obviously enjoying it.

  

“I hope your child will be sweet person since you like things like this” said Rinna.

“Well, I’m a sweet person and Namjoon is a sweet person too! So I’m very sure our child will be sweeter!” Seokjin’s talking proudly.

 

“Oh, I feel annoying right now! You’re sweet and cold at sometime and can be scary if you’re hungry didn’t you know that?” Rinna were saying the true.

Namjoon’s laughed but Seokjin just ignore it, “When I eat, I feel happy and everyone looks like angels”.

 

She blinking for awhile “See~ you’re scary”.

 

 “Not really actually” Seokjin grinned.

 

“Okay~ okay let’s go going home before my ear deft heard someone being vainglorious… Hahahah!” She stands up and ran to car before Seokjin tried to hit her shoulder.

 

“You like to hit her” Namjoon said. 

“She’s always making me mad or annoyed” Seokjin pouted.

 

“Hahaha! I just think she is cute like you” Namjoon walking beside him.

“You mean I have annoyed behavior like her? Ah? ” Seokjin give death glance at the younger.

 

“As you said” Namjoon got huge slap from Seokjin it’s quite strong.

Seokjin leaved him and walk faster to the car.

 

When he gets in, Rinna didn’t say anything because she knows doesn’t ever bother Seokjin at time he’s mad.

 

“Why you leave me alone, honey?” Namjoon get into the car.

“I don’t want talk with you or else you need to ask forgiveness from me” Seokjin didn’t look at Namjoon.

 

“Namjoon, i told you before don't make him mad” Rinna are trying to calm her brother while she’s driving.

 

“Alright! Alright! My princess Seokjin~ look at me” Namjoon hold and drag softly Seokjin’s face to see him.

 

But Seokjin’s gaze still looks at his foot.  “Look at me, at my eyes!” namjoon said quite firmly.

 

Seokjin lost to him, “Okay I looking at your eyes now! See?”  The older send a beautiful gaze at Namjoon.

“Your big eyes are so beautiful! I'm so so sorry~ very sorry! And please forgive me, my princess; I won’t say those things again! Okay?” Namjoon felt very guilty.    

 

 Then Seokjin lips was shaped smile, “I forgive you my Prince Namjoon” he give Namjoon a hugs.

 “Thank you!” Namjoon kissed Seokjin.

 

“We arrived!” Rinna get excited.  Then she’s seeing her brother kissing with Namjoon.

She clears , they realize Rinna with them, and she could see both of them blushing.

   

“Sorry! Let’s go, get in” Namjoon step out from the car and his hand knot with Seokjin.

 

Rinna just laughed to see how Namjoon and Seokjin’s reactions.

.

.

 

“We’re home!”

Seojoon get surprise and happy at same times to look Namjoon with Seokjin together.   

 

“Master! Namjoon with you ? Wow!” Seojoon were excitedly to embrace Seokjin but blocked by someone.

 

“Hug him, slowly and soft” Rinna smiled at Seojoon.

 

“Okay~” he went gently hugged Seokjin. “Master! I’m to see you back with Namjoon”

“Thank you for glad it” Seokjin grinned at him.

 

"Seojoon? Have you seen your Master's finger yet?" Rinna's throw the question.

without an understanding of situation, Seo Joon raise Seokjin's hand and realize, "Master! is the ring?"

 

"Yes! Seojoon!....Namjoon proposed me!"  Seokjin handful his bodyguard's hand.

 

"Oh MY!...congratulations Master!...And Namjoon thank you for choose my Master to be with you" he ran to Namjoon and hugged.

"Yeah~ yeah~....I will take care of you master so well" Namjoon patted him on the back.

"And then your Master didn't need you anymore, so sad~" Rinna added. 

 

"I know~" Seojoon about to cry.

"Awww don't cry~... you will be awalys with me...Ask Rinna how , Hehehe" Seokjin like to make them ashamed.

 

"How Rinna?" Seojoon really want to know it.

 

However Rinna easy to arrest what's Seokjin means. 

 

"I will tell soon, okay? just wait" She smiled with awkward. 

"Fine~ i'll wait for it" Seojon sighing.

 

"By the way, that's mean you're getting marry!" Seojoon overly excited.

"Yes! i can't wait to see my brother in wedding dress Oohhh~~~....But, Namjoon you need to get marry as soon as possible...Before he can't fit the dress hahahaah!!!" She laughed.

 

But why she can't think Seokjin will pinch her ears, "Oooooochhhhhhh~~~" she's screamed. 

"Oppaaa!!! You think my ear it for you pinch?" Rinna in the soreness.

 

"Are you saying i'll be fat soon? i'm just pregnant" Seokjin contented after what he did.   

"Who said you're fat? that what i mean, you are pregnant and your belly will going big, so is wrong what i said you can't fit the dress?" she started to feel afraid of Seokjin, for what he will doing next.

 

 Seokjin take time to think then he say "Okay! if that's what are you means is" 

Rinna felt she lost her soul awhile. Sometimes she can't understand her own brother. 

 

 
“Seokjin? Can you cook for me?” Namjoon asked. “I miss your cooks”.

 

Namjoon break the ice between Rinna and Seokjin.

 

“Alright Namjoon! But, one more thing? You need to help me cooking” Seokjin pull Namjoon together moving to kitchen.

.

 

“Hey Rinna! They look so sweet together, right?”…”I hope if I have girlfriend soon I want be sweet like them too” Seojoon blushed.

 

It’s made Rinna’s heart beating fasts, “Really? We need to look with who you dating with first? Then we know you can be sweet like them or not”   

 

 Rinna won’t tell if she’s have some feeling for Seojoon.   

“How could you saying like that?” Seojoon pouted cutely at her.

 

“Yeah~ we need to look who an unlucky girl will get you…hehehe” she likes to make the guy annoyed.

“Okay~, we see first” Seojoon nodded.

“Alright!” Rinna left him alone, she help the couple cooking at kitchen.       

 

“Why you didn’t get what I mean, Rinna?” Seojoon sad sighed. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry if is bored T_T i can't help it~~~ T_T 

 

Oh yeah~ i love Subway btw