Meet my friends

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^ 

.

 

The Next day>>>>

.

 

The princess grinning endlessly, “Namjoon, can I buy this?” Seokjin is holding pink shirts.

“Is pink? Are you sure? Asked Namjoon’s with weird face.

“Pink is manly, okay…?” he glances at Namjoon.

 

 “Okay princess, hehehehe” Namjoon’s mocked.

 “What did you call me, Namjoon?”  Seokjin poked him.

 

“hahahaha… Don’t be mad, let’s me pay this for you” Namjoon walks to casher.  

“Did you know I’m a king’s son?” Seokjin annoyed.

A lot of shopping bags on Namjoon sleeve. “Are you still not finish yet?” …”Not yet Namjoon” answered Seokjin.

.

 

“Namjoon!” Krystal’s shouting and waved.

“Hey~ what are you doing here? And Minhyuk ? Too” Namjoon shocked.

“Yes! Wait, I know what are you think of…But before I explain, I will say ‘Yes’ now, is like what are you thinking” said Minhyuk, Krystal’s face getting redder.

 

“Really?, Why you didn’t tell me? Minhyuk get pouch on the arm from Namjoon.

“Krystal said she want we’re to be secret, I say so” smiled Minhyuk.

 

“Namjoon~ why you’re not following me? I scared I might be lost here” pouted Seokjin.

 

Then suddenly Seokjin noticed Namjoon’s friends were there.

 

“Hey~…Hello, I’m Kim Seokjin...Namjoon’s friend… I’m sure both of you was his friends, right?” he bowed to them.

 

“Joon? Why you didn’t tell me about your new friend?” asked Minhyuk, he thinks this guy is something wrong. Before Namjoon want to explains. 

 

“Hey, you look really nice in pink, you know what? Not all guys can wear pink color, even Minhyuk can’t and he will look ugly” Krystal whispers to Seokjin.

 

Seokjin changed his shirt to the new one that he bought.

 

“What did your said, Krystal?” Minhyuk’s looking at his girlfriend.

 

They can hear Seokjin and Krystal’s chuckle.

 

“Okay, Okay fine…Wanna join me for lunch?” Minhyuk asked to everyone.

They’re agreed, they went at café nearby.

 

.

 

Seokjin clueless to choose any muffins the store is provide, “Namjoon, come here please help me to choose some of this”  

 Namjoon closes to his back and showing to him which one is the best and also placed his hand on Seokjin’s waist.

“Minhyuk oppa, don’t you think they look like real couple just like us?” said Krystal who carefully catching up and watching.

 

“Ehmmm….Well Namjoon is my best friend, so I know how he is after his ex-girl dumped him, he was unhappy like now, but I see after I met them, Namjoon seems back to old Namjoon I used to know… I think so they look like a couple but not really sweet like us”  MinHyuk put his arms around Krystal.

 

“Oh yeah, no one can’t beat us, right? Hihihi…come on I’m hungry” said Krystal.

 

In Seokjin’s planet since they never found muffin so caused, Namjoon had to teach Seokjin how to eat.

“Firstly you must remove off the paper before and open your mouth” Namjoon feed the princess piece of muffin. 

“That is how to eat…Get it?” Namjoon Laughed.

 

”You no need to teach me how to eat” Seokjin fisted the guy with dimples. 

Minhyuk and Krystal looked at each other with rather strange face.

 

“Namjoon, finally you met someone to cure wounds in your heart” Without any thinks Minhyuk shot his best friend.

Namjoon stop from eating, “A-ahhh…hahahaha…I don’t know….what are you mean”.

 

“He’s cute, don’t you think?” His best buddy point at Seokjin who totally focus on muffins.

Namjoon and Krystal were looking at Seokjin.

 

“Why, everyone looking at me? I eat it wrongly?” he wondered.

“No~ the way you eating is so cute” Said Krystal, she saved other two guys who talked about him.

 

“Ahhh D-don’t make me shy” awkward smiled from Seokjin.

 

After they had all finished eating, they went back; Seokjin gives friendly wave to Krystal and her boyfriend.

 

Krystal, Minhyuk and Seokjin become naturally as friends. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

^_^ i'm enjoying writing this! :D ' Just one day's MV is out!!! ^_^ <33333 *happy* @_@