She's coming

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^

______________________________________________________

 

AT THE NIGHT>

 

While Seokjin is sleeping peacefully, he’s having a horrid dream.

.

“Seokjin~ you will never get marry with Namjoon even he really in love with you” Krystal’s superficially with hatred

“No~… You can’t have Namjoon” Seokjin yelled with tears flowing on his cheeks.

 

“Namjoon is mine” She take Namjoon’s hand, Seokjin left alone.

“Namjoon don’t go~!!!” Seokjin’s shrieked.

.

 

“Namjoon”! Seokjin awake from his slept and breathing dramatically. Sweating downs his face.

 

“Yes~~~ Seokjin? Why you calling me? Are you okay?” Namjoon rubbed his eyes.

Seokjin looked at a guy beside him.

 

“Namjoon! Don’t leave me” he’s sobbing and hugged Namjoon tightly.

“Of course I wouldn’t leave you… Do you have nightmare?” Namjoon cares the elder’s hair properly.   

 

Seokjin just nodded and couldn’t say anything he take a look at Namjoon then kisses him.

Namjoon kissed him back and pulled the kiss first, “Can you tell me what’s wrong?”

 

He feels strange going in his heart, thinking what’s Seokjin’s nightmare?

“Nothing Namjoon, I want back to sleep” Seokjin pulled Namjoon together with him.

 

He hugs the younger’s body closes to him, rest his head on Namjoon’s chest.

Namjoon’s only can smiled when his lover hugging him like these no tomorrow.   

 

.

 

Seokjin couldn’t even thinks about Krystal even he know the true, she is madly in love with Minhyuk, but who will accept easily when your lover have to marry with someone else.

 Few weeks have passed. There still same, sometime when Namjoon have problem with works Seokjin will not avoid than it however he will help Namjoon and always be with him, gives him support as the best as he can do. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                 Next month later>

 

 

There already 1 month Seojoon stay with them. Now is 3 months Seokjin moved with Namjoon.

 

For Namjoon, Seojoon is not a problem as long he still can see Seokjin’s face every day and every time in front of him.

 

Namjoon’s known Seokjin only belong to him. He also thinks Seokjin so bothered by his bodyguard. Seojoon seem like maid at his house.

 

.             

 

Every day Seokjin were waiting for his little sister to come to meet him.

But

.

One

.

Day

.

 

“Master! Look who come here” Shout Seojoon to Seokjin.

 

Namjoon and Seokjin ran to main door.

 

.

 

“It’s me Seokjin Oppa!” Rinna bowed to them.

 

“Rinna!!!” Seokjin’s tears fall as he’s hugging his little sister that he really loves.

 

“Finally you come to see me Rinna!” his said in sobbing.

 

Namjoon and Seojoon feel touched inside their heart. 

 

.

 

“Rinna, this is Namjoon, my lover!” Seokjin just shouting without he realizes Seojoon was there.

 

Rinna raise her eyebrows but her face not even shows any shocked even her brother fall in love with a human or a guy.

 

“HI~ Namjoon~…I’m princess Rinna, younger sister of Seokjin, your lover” she’s said politely and lower her head to Namjoon.

 

Namjoon bowed back at her.

 

While Seojoon still can’t understand this situation.

 

“Come in, have a sit” said Namjoon.

 

“You stay at good house, Oppa… I’m glad you were fine here” said Rinna while her looking at her big brother and wiped his tears “Don’t cry, I’m here now”.

 

 “Rinna~ , how was Mother and father, right now?...They’re fine? Sick? Stress because of me?”  Seokjin greatly    worried about their parent.

 

“Not really but yeah~ a bit stress, who’s will not get stress when their first prince missing? But I told them I going to find you soon and now I managed to found you. After this I will tell them that you’re fine here” She smiled and takes a look at Namjoon. 

 

“ Namjoon! Thank you for looked after my brother” Rinna’s looking at Namjoon as he gives a glass of hot tea to her.

 

 “Is not even a problem to me, your brother is so sweet and kind” Said Namjoon sat beside Seokjin.

 

“Rinna! If you not tired, I want bring you to a place I have been before, I know you have come here more than me  but I still want to show it to you” said Seokjin. 

“Really oppa? I’m not tired at all after I saw you” she’s smiled in vibrant.

 

“Good then! So should we going now?” Namjoon’s slit into the brother and sister’s conversation.

 

“Namjoon~….I didn’t mean right now I mean tonight…. She just arrived, let her rest first” Seokjin glance at  Namjoon.

 

“Oh okay! hahahaha I’m sorry” Namjoon patted Seokjin’s back.

 

“Rinna, come I show your room” Seokjin pulled Rinna stand up.

 

Seokjin bring his sister to his old room is Seojoon’s room before, but not for now anymore.

currently Rinna is the one who will have Seokjin’s old room.

 

“But where can I sleep after this?” Seojoon asked in panic.

“You can sleep on couch” Seokjin's simple answered.

 

Namjoon’s laughing, “Nahhh…Seojoon you can have my study room for you, okay?”

“Are you sure?” Seojoon’s smile is back to be bright.

“Yeap” Namjoon’s declare.

 

“Yeah~ after this you can never close to your master anymore” Rinna chuckle Seojoon.

 

They have known each other for long times since Seojoon works for her brother.

 

“Ehmmm…Shut up!” Seojoon walks away from there.

 

Namjoon moved closer to Seokjin, he wants check out what's happening.

 

“I’m so sorry Rinna, because I have not set a room just for you” Namjoon gives her weak smiles.

“Is okay, Namjoon! Is my fault too because I want to make surprise to my brother” She hugged her brother’s arm.

 

“Hahaha! Okay I got it” Namjoon nodding.

 

“But, Seojoon didn’t know, about both of you are dating, right?” Rinna’s asked.

“A-aahhh yeah! Actually I don’t know how to tell him” said her brother.

 

She is thinking some ideas “AH! Never mind, I’m the one who will tell him, don’t worry, don’t be scared, he is fine just sometime he’s can be gawky, hahahaha”.

 

“How you know him so well? He is my bodyguard not your?” Seokjin’s trying to trap Rinna.

 

“Oh hahahaha!!! Don’t think like that Oppa, Okay I’m going to shower” Rinna make a reason for out from her brother’s trap. Namjoon and Seokjin leaved Rinna alone.

 

.

 

“Don’t you think Rinna have crush on Seojoon?” Namjoon drink a cup of tea.

“Yeah, maybe…” Seokjin nodded.

 

.

 

“Rinna, why you’re still wear same clothes?” Seokjin’s shocked.

“There are no clothes for a girl in your room” Rinna replied.

“Oh I forgot, okay! After this we are going to shopping!” He was smiling at his sister.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay! Rinna is came finally~ hahahha why i'm happy -.-