She is sad

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^

___________________________

 

While all of them in the car, Rinna was look at left and Seojoon looks at right on the windows.

 

Seokjin and Namjoon sat together and in front and the other couple sat at the back.

 

So awkward to see Rinna and Seojoon silent is so unusual.

 

.

 

“Ehmmmm….Where did you wanna go after this, Namjoon” Seokjin broke the silent.

 

 "How about beach?" Namjoon take a look at Seokjin.

"Really?!" Rinna and Seojoon talked at same time. And their bodies a bit closes to each other.

 

“Do you want to go there, Rinna?” Seokjin’s turns back to see his sister.

 

“Of course! Oppa!” She nodded excitedly. Seojoon nodded together.

 

“Why you are happy?” Rinna enquire Seojoon.   

 

“I liked beach too!” Seojoon’s answered.

 

Rinna a bit confuse “Oppa! You have bought Seojoon to beach before?”

 

Seokjin nodded, “A week before you came”

 

Rinna mouth make ‘O’ shape.

 

“So now we bring you there, Rinna~!” Said Seokjin.

 

“Yeap! Let’s go!” Namjoon’s drive his car faster.

.

.

.

 

The winds blowing softly, waves crashing on the beach, with sunset view, Namjoon back hugged Seokjin gently.

“Namjoon~” Seokjin greeted his lover very spoiled

 

 Namjoon rests his chin on Seokjin’s wide shoulder,”I really love you”.

 

Seokjin greatly touched with the 3 words, he knows Namjoon hard to say it a lot, because the younger’s think those words will not being expensive if you say it many times.

 

.

 

“Wow! They look so lovely!” Seojoon and Rinna’s said.

Seokjin and Namjoon only can laughs.

 

The rich guy is still hugging his princess while his sister-in-law takes few pictures with Namjoon’s camera.

“See! Both of you look very good in every of the pictures!” Seojoon show camera at Namjoon and Seokjin.

 

Rinna looking at them, she is so happy with her big brother's new life after he leaved the planet.

Her memories about her brother are still raw, when first time she saw Seokjin be embraced by a guy,

 

She felt sad and happy at same time! She is sad because she couldn’t close with her brother like before,

Since Seokjin has belong to someone, and happy because her brother met a right person. 

 

She is known Namjoon is the one who managed to win Seokjin's heart or love.

"Rinna? Why you are crying?" Seokjin asked in agitated.

 

Then she awake from her pasts "AH? No I’m open my eyes for long times, so the sand was in my eyes"

She's lied.

 

"Okay"..."I thought you're cried...Let's go going home" Seokjin dragged her to walk.

 

Is normal for everyone who has siblings, when you're closes with your sister or brother, you get mix felling When they're getting marry, sad and happy feels at same time!...That's what Rinna felt now.

 

Finally the brother who closes with her most, will get marry someday and having a child...

 

When she’s have problems Seokjin is her place to talked with, Seokjin’s problem is her also,

Seokjin always plays with her.

 

Everything has change now; Seokjin's sadness was not her responsibility anymore.

Seokjin always be with her since she is born.

 

Her mom was fine with her but since she is a girl, royal family usually didn't really cares about daughters' life.

 

She believes her beloved brother can be a good mother for his child who will be in world soon.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

First i want to say 'sorry' because i can't update 2moro, but i promise i will update the day after 2moro :) i'm still making the next chapter ~,~ 

 

And What's Rinna's feeling now...I had felt it before....My oppa and my unnie get married ... i'm happy and sad at same time :') ... and i will feel more lonely if my other unnie who always fangirling with me, will get marry someday... T_T