Her life story

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^

_____________________________________________

The next morning> 

 

Seokjin went into Rinna's room, to wake her up. 

 

He was sitting at the corner of the bed, look at Rinna who sleep nicely. He cares Rinna's hair.
"Rinna~ wake up~ you need to get up now~" Seokjin called her. 

 

She wakes up but she was still drowsiness ... "Mother, I miss you" she’s mumbling and she place her head on Seokjin's thighs and back to sleep.

Seokjin see Rinna was asleep on his lap, "Rinna, are you missed them that's much?" then the tears down his cheeks. 

He's aware their parent never gives Rinna full of attention because she is a girl. Royal family was very unfair about daughters. 

He always remembers when he’s still 4 years old, Rinna just born that time. After Rinna's age turn 3 months, she have been take care by maid or nanny. Even that time Seokjin just only 4 years but he's always be with Rinna all the time.

Their parent didn't take care of her for such a very long time till she’s growing up.  
Jimin always kick or hit Seokjin roughly, however he's still think Jimin is cute little brother but Jimin never likes Seokjin.

Jimin even said Seokjin is girly~...That's why he could make the curse for Seokjin, anyway now Seokjin felt thankful about it. Seokjin touched his stomach.  He felt upset it still flat, he really want to know if he’ll have baby girl or boy? He’s wish is a girl, so he can break the stupid rules.    

Sometime, Seokjin acted more like a mother to her. Rinna different from another princess, she is more courageous; she likes extreme sports and has good fighting skill.

It is not wrong thing to do that, but some people think is odd, when Princess brave make it so. He always supports Rinna.

When she’s starts work as doctor, since that time the masses have all faith and confidence in her. She was a very sweet girl with the messes, sometime she is a hero, saves someone’s life. 

After a long period, all the messes accept her as Princess of brawny and bold. Every times she’s smiles, everyone would love her, she so nice and kind with ordinary people, just like her brother. They’re love to helping peoples. 

Yet, Jimin would find the trouble that will leave impact for Rinna like delinquents. Jimin Strive makes Rinna look wretched. Because he knows their parent believes him and he hates Rinna for nice as Seokjin. Jimin knew Rinna was short-temper that’s making him playing more with Rinna’s forbearance.

 Rinna never have nifty childhood or most of Royal’s daughters felt that. Seokjin wishes the Royal's rules will change one day, daughter should also be noted.  

 

Her life story is very heartbroken if recounted...After 10 minutes he's allowed Rinna slept on his lap, "Rinna~ wake up" Seokjin make movement on Rinna's shoulder. 

 

"Oooohhhh....Yess~~Oppa~~" Rinna’s yawning. She’s getting up, "Good morning Rinna~" Seokjin utter. 
"Good morning Oppa! I'm still sleepy" 

 

"No, no~~~ don't fall sleep, you have many thing to do for today"..."Go clean yourself, I'll make breakfast for us" 
Seokjin pull Rinna get up from bed, and pushed her to bathroom.

 

He take the towel and throw to Rinna’s face, ”Faster~” 
“Ehmmmm” Rinna only make a sound.

 

.

 

Seokjin were out from the room. "She wakes up already?" Namjoon's asked.
"Yes! She is" 

"Why you're cried?" Namjoon holds Seokjin's face. He noticed his princess eyes were red. 

"Nothing worst, I just remember about Rinna, when she's born. Our parent didn't much give affection to her….I think she’s always feel lonely” Namjoon saw the tears falling. 

“Don’t cry, my princess….I believe she’s will never be lonely after this” Seokjin’s lips recessed smile when Namjoon point out to a guy with imbecile face in front of them, is Seojoon. 

 

“Seojoon?” 
“Yes! Seojoon… He is the one who will be with her after this” said Namjoon. Seokjin nodded and wiped his tears.”I hope so!” he’s sighed.

 

“Ah Namjoon! Can you help me to prepare our breakfast?”   Seokjin look at Namjoon with pity eyes. 
“Sure I can Princess Jin~” he’s laughed. 

 

.

 

“Hi~ Rinna!” Seojoon accost the girl who have towel cover her head.

“Yeah~ Seojoon! Good morning” Rinna acts like nothing happened between them. She still has a distance from love even she knew about Seojoon’s feels. She just needs times to do what she should. 

 

“Good morning Rinna!....Try the best food of me!” Namjoon were offering. 
“Yeah~ Namjoon!... I hope you cooks were good as Oppa’s” Rinna giggled.

 

“Of course, It’s should be!” Namjoon fight back.  
“Yeah yeah , I prayed~ hehehe” she’s hard to believed. 

 

“You really should try it Rinna, and you would fall in love with this food” Seokjin defends Namjoon.
 “Alright I’ll try it” Rinna take some of pancakes, her face changes … its good change hopefully. 

“WOW! Namjoon? You can cook?” 
Their laughed, “Yeah~ I can” Namjoon’s bragged. 
“After I teach him” said Seokjin. 

 

“Why you’d tell her?” Namjoon pouted.
“It’s fine Namjoon! I know you can cook, see this…. I took all if you’re late” she sits down and enjoys every bite. 

 

Everybody sit down and eating and almost finish now. “Rinna, are you really going back to our castle alone?” Seokjin make inquired. 

 

“Ehmmm~” she nodding “why Oppa?” ...  ”Don’t tell me are you scared that I will hit Jimin again?” She’s known what her brother has worried about. 

“I think so” Seokjin replied. 

 

She release frustrated in laughter, “haha~Oppa~ I was really mad that time, I’m scared if the cures would let you fall in love with wrong person and I’m have short temper, aren’t you know? I can’t control it when he called you with gross words... nevertheless I’m happy you could met a very-very good guy like Namjoon” she patting her soon to be brother-in-law. 

 

“That’s why I’m scared, Jimin would do annoying thing to get a hit from you again, then he’ll tell to our parent that you always fight with him, even you’re no intention”  Seokjin’s worry getting more deeper. 

“I understand you worried about me Oppa! I promise I’ll not have any scars on my hand or arm when I’m come back here” She’s smiled.

“And anywhere” Seokjin’s adding “Remember don’t hurt yourself for me”.
 She nodding and smiling at him. 

“Good girl! That my sister” Seokjin clench Rinna’s hand.  

But Rinna whispers in the hearts, "I'm sorry Oppa, actually difficult to fulfill this promise, when I see Jimin’s face it’s seemed like I meeting with offenders". 

 

Namjoon and Seojoon normally be silent when the two siblings are discussing.
 

“Oh Oppa? Are you telling Namjoon’s parent that we’re riches family who came from Jeju Island?”
Seokjin forgot to tell Rinna for this thing actually. 

“Ah~ Yeah… I have no ideas how to tell them” He’s sighed.

“Hehehe! For me it’s a really kind of good idea” …. “I quite impress! Can't wait to do your wedding in Jeju Island"

"But what if Namjoon’s mom and dad want to visit our ‘home’ at Jeju Island? We don’t even have home there” her voice sound pressure is getting serious. 

 

Everyone stopped feeding themselves. 

 

“Namjoon? What we gonna do now?” Seokjin were gasping. 
“Y-yeah~….Should I buy a home there? But how is if my parent found out?” 

 

Rinna certainly have a very great brain, “I do know how to do……We’ll buy the house under Namjoon’s name but using our money, isn’t right, Oppa?”….”We can’t buy here, we’re didn’t ever a human….” She giggled. 

 

“Yeah~ that’s right, if I out a big amount of cash from bank, my parent trace it” said Namjoon. 
“But Rinna, I didn’t have a lot of money here”  Seokjin anxious.

 

“Don’t worry, don’t be scared, and be happy…. I always bring the gold with amounting to 3 million…Because I usually visit earth so I constantly bring a lot of money, I mean gold to changes….I also know how human’s life” Rinna are always good at to make a surprise.

“3 million?” Namjoon eyes not flicker.
“Yeah we are going to buy a house, tomorrow! Ok?” she burst out laughing. 

Seojoon does not believe he’s falling in love with a girl like Rinna, it’s totally COOL!. 

“WOW! Rinna? You never tell me about this”

 

“Yeah! Is secret because I know this big mommy will mad at me, why I carrying a lot of money” She’s poke her brother’s arm.
 
“Yeap I’m mad….Lucky nobody knows If not they are will be robber you” Seokjin’s argued. 
“Hehehehehe! Don’t be angry Big mommy…It’s not good for your child healthy” she’s grinned.   

“Who is your big mommy?” Seokjin’s voice pinching throws her ear.  

“You!”… “The reasons you’re the big mommy is, you are tall, strapping shoulders but you’re mommy at same time” she’s chuckled.  

Seokjin’s eyes is on fire, “Honey~ she said the true…But she forgot to mention that you’re also pretty” said Namjoon. He’s actually fear with Seokjin sometime.

“Yeah yeah I forgot to mention, that you are also pretty!” Rinna raise her eyes brows to Namjoon as ‘thanks’ for made her brother cool down.   

 

“Okay! I need go to work now” Namjoon stand up and kissed Seokjin. 

 

“Take care of our child” he places hand on Seokjin’s stomach, “See you soon, Rinna and Seojoon” 

 

“Bye~ Namjoon!” their shouted as Namjoon leaved them.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________


T_T ehmmmm when i read other writers story is very great , i feel a bit down, wish i can do awesome like their story~ .... i'll comeback with long chaper next week.....:~)