I.Love.You

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^ 

 

The next day>

____________________

 

Namjoon has already preparing for the trip, “Okay Seokjin, take of my house carefully, I trust you” …

“Not a problem, but only take care of your house?” Seokjin’s hands around Namjoon’s neck and his waist hold by the taller prince.

 

“So what’s more? ...oh yeah take care of yourself princess” Namjoon looking at him.

“How you know I was a princess?” asked Seokjin

 

“Ehmmm, because you’re pretty? Hahaha” namjoon’s replied...“Don’t forget to use the phone that I give to you this morning, okay? I had teaches you how to using it. So forget me not!” he smiled.

 

Seokjin give peek at Namjoon’s round cheek, hug him, and then Namjoon leaved Seokjin behind the door.

 

“I’m gonna miss you Namjoon” Sighed Seokjin.

 

.

 

Seokjin don’t have any ideas to fill the void since Namjoon left, “Oh yeah~ I should try to call him” Seokjin ring Namjoon, there’s only have one number in the phone, only Namjoon’s.

 

Still Ringing, no one pick up … suddenly “Hello Seokjin~, is you missing me already?” Namjoon chuckled.

 

Silent sound from Seokjin for little second because he wants hide that he really misses Namjoon.

 

“I guess so, where are you now?” Seokjin shrugged.

“I know you’re worried about me, I was near the place, are you okay stay alone there?” Namjoon knows he’s secret lover was lonely.

 

“Yes! I’m so sure I am fine here, oh yeah be careful…Call me when you reach the place, okay bye” Seokjin hang up before the tears out down from eyes.

 

“Wait? Why you hang up the phone? I still wants to hear your voice, Seokjin~”  Namjoon mumble.

 

Then Namjoon get a text from Seokjin ‘I’m sorry for hang up the phone, I can’t talk to you more for now my tears will flood’.

 

‘Why? Please tell me something you make me scared’ he texted back to Seokjin.

 

Namjoon feels deep fear in his heart that only seeing Seokjin’s name on his phone.

 

‘I think I miss you….Just that’s….i’m…not sure with myself but I want you focus on your work, okay?’ 

 

‘But how can I let you are lonely without me?’  Namjoon replied

 

Namjoon don’t want to waiting for something dumb then he calls Seokjin.

 

.

 

“Please pick up, please,…Yes! Seokjin listen… I’m arrived at the place and now I’m in my room, I was really worried about you…."

"w-wait are you hear me?” Namjoon waits for some words from Seokjin.

 

 

“I’m behind you” said Seokjin with tears in his eyes.

 

Namjoon almost got heart attack his mouth open wide. “S-Seok…..J-Jin…H-How you d-do that?”.  Namjoon can’t say it clearly.

 

“I know I might scare you but this is my power that I have” Seokjin hugged Namjoon tightly like never want to let him go. 

 

Namjoon unable to resist a smile that said he was extremely excited and he kissed Seokjin softly and sweet.

 

“If you tell me early you have this power I could bring you here too!” Namjoon kiss him again.

 

 they break the kissed, “Namjoon~ can you take me to see around here? This place seem beautiful, I like it”

 

 

“Sure princess seokjin!” Namjoon give a kiss at Seokjin's forehead.

 

No longer awkward between both of them the kisses is seem like their new habit.

 

.

 

Namjoon see the older hugs his arm like a kid lost their parent while they walking. He kissed the forehead of Seokjin.

 

.

 

They are sitting on a chair in a quiet spot.

“I can’t believe I could make it, to take you to romantic place like this” Namjoon around his hands on Seokjin’s waist.

 

.

 

A Stanger girl behind of the wall looks at them with blossom heart.  “I know both of you can be happier than now, I’m sure someone new will emerge in your life” said the unknown girl.

 

.

 

Shore wind blowing them with a gentle once, so they can’t lie to each other about their feeling.

“Namjoon~ I want to confess something” said the older.

 

“Sure, what it is?” Namjoon embrace him with love, on a chair that looked toward the sea.

 

 

“I love you, namjoon” Seokjin said.

 

 

Namjoon’s difficult to believe his ears what's Seokjin saying.

“You said for real or for a friend?” Namjoon still not understand all of this.

 

“I said for you as my lover” Seokjin kiss Namjoon’s lips passionately.

Namjoon didn’t says anything, what he did is stand up then holding Seokjin’s hand and back to his room.

 

.

 

They are were sat on bed, Namjoon cares Seokjin’s cheek with dim lighting…

Seokjin pull the younger’s neck closer to him and kiss the taller then let Namjoon fall on top of him.

 

In the cold night, but their heart seems burn and melting with make a love.

 

.

 

A girl who trail after them since few moments ago, right now watch them from big window at outside the hotel.

 

“Namjoon, please love him till your last breath, take care of him and don’t ever-ever hurt him” said the girl with smiled, only accompanied by the night wind.

 

___________________________________________________________________

 I leaved the scene on your brain X) hehehehe!

 

Guess who is that girl? -,- huhuhuhu...~ hahahaha!