The wedding dress

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^

__________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hi~ Mrs.Minhee” greet the boutique’s owner. The owner of the boutique named Baek Merry. 

 

“Yes!”…”This is Seokjin. Give him the best dress you have” said Mrs.Minhee.

 

Baek Merry was shocked when she sees it’s a guy? unfortunately she can’t ask what she wants to…If she dare so no business.  

 

“Ooohhh! Okay fine. Can measuring his body?” Baek Merry smiled awkwardly.

“Yeap!” Mrs.Minhee shoves Seokjin to forward.   

Namjoon and Rinna just watching them and Mr.Namhyun were stay beside his wife.

 

“Ehmmmm~ I’m done~” … “I have his size for my dress….Sooo I gotta take them now…please  wait a moment” Baek Merry walked to her dress room.

 

“Excuse me?” Rinna make a step to Namjoon’s mother.

  “Yeap!”

“Do you know? My brother love pink“ Rinna told Namjoon’s mom about Seokjin’s favorite color.

 

“Really? Omo~ suit with him...Alright I'll tell her to take pink color” Mrs.Minhee ran to Baek Merry and telling, give Seokjin pink dress.

“Alright I’ll try to find best dress for pink color” Baek Merry nodded.

 

After 10 minute their waited, then Baek Merry came out with her dress.

 

Sleeveless dress with a big strap on the shoulder and beneath fluffy fabric, it looks like a really princess’ dress. 

 

Everybody are excited as well includes Seokjin, “This is your dress, go try it” Seokjin take it from Baek Merry.

 

Seokjin walking to testing room, Rinna and Mrs.Minhee accompany him. Namjoon and his dad waits nervously to see how he’s will look.

 

After awhile, Seokjin open the curtain….His sister and future mother-in-law were gaping their mouth to the ground.

 

It’s so perfect for Seokjin, the big strap of the dress situated on wide shoulder of him. His chest and waist fit the sheath, gown that covers the tip of long legs perfectly see. The Wedding Dress so perfect!

 

“Wow! I’m speechless!” Mrs.Minhee can’t believe her eyes no more.

Rinna’s rubbing her eyes. “O-oppa~ I really thought I have sister not a brother…You know what? Your chest is fit well on it, wow! hihihi” she is giggled.

“I know, I know!” Seokjin adjust his clothes.   

“Seokjin~ you are really a princess! Go, show it to Namjoon, he must be like it” said Mrs.Minhee. Her hands touched the soft fluffy fabric.

 

Seokjin find hard to walk with the gown, there is no high heel yet. So he lifts up a bit till he’s stand in front of Namjoon and Mr.Namhyun.

 

Namjoon was looking at floor, but then he notices someone in front of him. He was raising his head to see.

 He seeing a shining light can hurts his eyes, Seokjin totally looks stunning. “Se-Seok-Jin? Is really you?” Namjoon never blink his eyes from now.

 

 “Yes? Then who is, Namjoon? Do you think I’m looking good?” there still no response from Namjoon.

 

”why, you’re not born as a girl, Seokjin?”  Mr.Namhyun overawed.

 

Seokjin brain stops thinking, “Stop looking at me like that, it’s make shy” he turn around just show his back at them.

 

He does can hear Namjoon laughed from behind, and felt the pair on hands located on his shoulders.   

“Honey~, YOU ARE SO AMAZING, NO ONE CAN DENY” Namjoon finally expressed his heart.

 

“Really? I do look good!? Thank you Namjoon” Seokjin hugged him. “Yes, Honey”

Mr.Namhyun clapping, “Wish you happy ever after!....Yeah you’re look perfect on it, prettier then Krystal”

 

“Okay, so you will take this wedding dress?” Baek Merry’s asked.

“Yes! She will…I mean he will wear it…hihihi”  said Mrs.Minhee, she's really thought Seokjin so gorgeous.

 

“Alright, then go back change your clothes, I’m going to wrap properly” Baek Merry almost fall for Seokjin’s milky skin is too bright.

 

Rinna take steps forward to her big bro, “Unnie! Hehehe… I wish you was, however you’ll become mother so from now I will think I have older sister as I dreamed before”

“Whatever~~~” Seokjin laughed at Rinna.

.

When everything has been completed except for the payment, Namjoon’s parent told them to stay at their car for awhile.

 

“How much you want to keep this secret?” Mr.Namhyun asked to Baek Merry to close that Seokjin the one who will be marry with Namjoon.

 

“One million for the wedding dress and one million for others…It’s OK?” nothing to wait Mr.Namhyun reply “Alright! Deal…Keep this secret for your life”

Across the country of Korean know who he was, it made people to take advantage.

“No problem, pay me full amount on the Wedding day, for today just 50% deposit and don't forget tell when the ceremony” said Baek Merry with her relatively cocky voice.

“Of course!” they leaved her with some deposit.

 

.

 

“Everything is fine?” Namjoon are curios.

“Yes! My son, the wedding dress will get on your wedding day” Mrs.Minhee answered.

 

“Ah? Seokjin, tomorrow we need to find Namjoon’s tuxedo, are you fine or just want to res at home? Well for time like now you should have good rests” Said Mr.Namhyun.

“Is okay, I’m fine I’ll go together with you guys” Seokjin smiled. 

 

“OK mom and dad, we’re going home first” their say goodbye to Namjoon’s parent.

“Rinna, don’t forget to tell your parent” soft shouted from Mr.Namhyun.

“No problem, I’ll inform you later!”

.

.

 

“Waaaaaahhhh I’m so tired!” Seokjin stretched when step into the house.

 

“Master! You’re home, how’s going? Everything is okay?” Seojoon ran throw Seokjin.

 “Everything is going very-very well, Seojoon! I feel like I can fly to sky”

 

“Don’t fly Oppa! You’ll back to Moon then” Rinna chuckled.

“Hahahahah! That’s right, don’t leave me” Namjoon pouted.

 

“I don’t mean it, I just happy till I can felt like want to fly, but I won’t” Seokjin deny back.

“I know hahaha!” Namjoon held Seokjin’s waist.

 

“So, Master! You made promise with me~~~” Seojoon want to his master fulfill the promise to take him to interesting place.

“Oh I forgot” …”Okay! Let’s go now…Come on, Namjoon” Seokjin drag Namjoon.

 “B-but we just arrived....” Rinna sighed.

.

.

 

“Then where you wanna go, Seojoon?”

“Anywhere is good place, Master.” Seojoon replied.

 

“Okay then I’ll take us going to beautiful lake in Seoul” Namjoon’s ideas are so great! “Because now it’s Cherry Blossom, so we see how pretty it is”

 

“Omo~ sound good! Let’s go there!” said Seojoon.

“Yeap! I’ll drive you there” Namjoon nodded.

 

.       

.

 

The cherry blossom falling slowly to Seokjin's face makes him realize it softly like silk or like Namjoon's love to him.

"Why you are so beautiful?" Seokjin take one of the flowers.

 

"It's pretty as you, honey~" Namjoon cup the princess face. 

"Namjoon-nie~, why you fall in love with me?" Seokjin can feel warm hands on his cheeks.

 

"Because, you're the one who can open my heart after long time it closed" Namjoon place his lips on Seokjin's.

"But, there is still a reason?" Seokjin are still not selfish for it.

 

"You always force me to tell you what I’m shame, but I’ll answer it...We're meant to be together since ten years ago, do you still remember it?"

"So there is no reason i can fall in love with you, everyday i'm waiting to see you again, i even tried to date a girl who look alike you,but is not work because it not you" Namjoon spoke from the heart.

 

Cherry blossom tree became the eyes witness extensive for Namjoon confessions.

 

"Then, why you fallen for me?" Namjoon inquire. While his arm rest on Seokjin's waist.

"Hehehe! Good question~...I thinks you're handsome, kind and responsible!" Seokjin blushed.

 

"Wow! You're honest!" Namjoon actually feel a bit proud, he can't lied that.

"To me, our height are perfect for each other, you're taller me, see! And you are young then me" Seokjin smiled drop.

 

"Awwhhh don't talk about age, i hate hear it!...But so true i noticed about our height too, I like when i hugs you, you're on my neck like this"

Namjoon pulling Seokjin to hugs him. They're laughed.

 

"You know what? i don't think i need high heel soon, i want our height looks always perfect!" said Seokjin while looking Namjoon in hugging.

"Yes, you don’t need it, that's just make your foot hurt" Namjoon kissed the elder forehead.

"I might lost if you are not in my side,Namjoon-nie"

"Me too! Honey~~~" Namjoon are enjoyment the hugs.

 

 

"Seojoon, are you see those cute couple there?" Rinna’s mocking in front of her brother.

"YES! So cute!" Seojoon were fanboying over them. He accidentally hugs Rinna from the edge.

"Yay! Go away" Rinna pushed him. "I'm so sorry" Seojoon get shy then ran from there.

"He’s acting weird lately" she's glace at him.

 

"He probably hides something from you" Seokjin looking at her.

"What it is?"

 

"You should ask him, then you would know" he's knew Seojoon have been fall for Rinna. Only she won't to believe it.

"Ehmmmm~ , I’ll ask him later" Rinna still strange about Seojoon.

 

"Rinna, what you think about this place?" Namjoon asked.

"Well of course beautiful and unbelievable! i indeed loves this place" She playing with every flowers beside her. 

"Good! Then go to Seojoon...checking what's wrong with him...I want stay with Namjoon alone now" Said Seokjin.

Rinna can't help but her face changes to an annoying face, "Alright, take your private time" after that she leave them.

 

She walking around to find Seojoon, when she found him, Seojoon run again from her, "Hey Seojoon stop! i want talk with you for few minute!" she able to capture him.

"For what?" Seojoon's voice changed be more deep. It's made Rinna thunderstruck. 

 

"You know i hate having problem with anyone, right? so tell me why you keep running from me lately?" Rinna asked.

"But I don't problem with you?" Seojoon couldn't meet eyes with Rinna's. 

 

She's laughed. "Don't lie to me! i can read your heart... Are you forgot?" her other power can read someone's heart, however she didn't use it sometimes. 

Seojoon looks flustered "S-stop read now!..." he's cover his chest. 

"Hahahaha! if you're covered, I still can read or hear it because it is in your brain" 

Seojoon hug his head he's totally a joker to Rinna. "Hahahahaha! Why you are so funny!? hehehe"

 

"Listen, don't say it, i know what are you want to tell me...." Rinna blushing.  

"W-what i-is? T-theres are n-no secret~" Seojoon be more jarring 

 

"I won't say it...But for your information, I like you too!" Rinna winked at him and left. 

Seojoon just stand there without any soul in his body. "H-how sh-she k-know what m-my he-heart S-said?"

When he remember Rinna's wink few second ago, he's smiling alone~.

 

 "Seojoon? Why you are smiling?" Seokjin yelled at him. Seojoon woke up from his dream. 

"N-no nothing Master!" he's lied. 

 

"Don't lie to me, i can read your heart...Are you forgot?" said Seokjin giggled.

"Master! Your said the same as Rinna?"

"Hahahaha!!! i like to see your shocking face! I'm just kidding!....No i don't have the power like that" .... "But i heard she's told it to you, hehehehe" 

 

Seojoon being red all over his face. "So are you heard what we talked about?" he said in very lower voice.

 

"Don't be shy! Anyway congratulations....Take care of her, or maybe~ she's the one who take care of you? she's good at fight, do you know that , right?" Seokin and Namjoon smiled at him. 

"Yes I know, her fight skill is no jokes, Is okay i can cook for her" Seojoon grinned. 

 "Good ideas! She likes a guy who is mother-like, she's don't like manly guy...So i think that why she can accept you" Seokjin patted his back. 

"Omo~ thank you Master!" Seojoon laughed shyly. 

"You guys look awsome together!" Namjoon's said. 

 

"Hey~ Now is almost dinner, let's go we go home" Rinna appears behind them. 

"Alright! let's go!"

.   

 

Today still same like yesterday, Namjoon helped Seokjin cooking. 

 

"Hey! Kids let's eat! dinner is ready~~" Seokjin shouted.

"Yes! Big mommy!" Rinna were playing over Seokjin.

 

"Who's your big mommy?” Seokjin making weird face.

 

“Yes my child~ Rinna, have a sit” Namjoon joined Rinna to fool around.

 

“Yes! Namjoon- Appa! Thank you!” they’re laughing.

“I’m so done with you guys” Seokjin mumbling.

 

“Seokjin-Omma? I’m here too” Seojoon suddenly followed what Rinna does.

“Give 5!” Seojoon and Rinna were high 5 together.

 

“Yeah~ my son, come on let’s eat” said Namjoon.

“Namjoon, since when you’re crazy just like Rinna?” asked Seokjin with blank expression.

 

 “Since, she will be my sister-in-law soon!” Namjoon’s smiling like widely.

“Oh! alright” Seokjin sat beside him.

 

"oppa, you need practice from now"  Rinna look at Seokjin closer.

“Ehmmm i know~…. by the way, do you think my cooked is good, today?” he’s asked.

 

 “Yeaah~ like usual, very good! Delicious!” she’s shown her thumb.

“Good!” Seokjin smiled.

 

"Oh yeah~ Krystal ring me few moment ago, she told that she want her car back...Krystal ready to meet her parent now...So i need to sent it back to her tomorrow" Rinna asked their permission.

"No problem, So you will go there alone?"

"Yeah~ because after i send it , i will take bus" Rinna replied.

 

"Can i follow you?" abruptly Seojoon talks.

"Sure, if you don't mind to take bus with me~" Rinna try to make him shy

"I'm okay!" 

 

"That's great!" Seokjin and Namjoon agreed.

"But after i send Seojoon back, i need to going back to our castle, to inform mother and father about the wedding" Rinna smiles lost from her lips.

 

"Oh yeah! i forgotten about that...Okay, are you will stay there for awhile or you will come back here after you tell them?" Seokjin asked. 

"i will comeback here, i need to take care of you" Rinna always worried about Seokjin. 

"Fine~ tell me what happened there to me soon" 

 

I get it! Okay…. Oppa, can you wake me up?” Rinna acted cutely at Seokjin.

“Stop it! Aigoo, you’re like a kid” 

 

“Yes! I’ am!” she’s giggled. 

Seokjin just rolled his eyes.

.

.

While Rinna helps washing all the plates, “Seojoon, go help her, she will like it” Said Seokjin.

“Okay” Seojoon obeyed.

“Hi~ Rinna, let me help you” he stay beside the girl. “Thank you~” she’s smiled.

 

“See Namjoon, I like to see how cute they’re together” Seokjin can’t resist but grinned see his sister with Seojoon. 

“That’s right Honey~, they are look so cute like us” Namjoon’s replied.  

 

Seokjin change his view to Namjoon after he heard the younger called him by ‘Honey’.

“I’m happy when you call me Honey”

Namjoon nodded “I know right! That’s why I calling you 'honey'”

Seokjin and Namjoon stood up “Hey guys~ we’re going to sleep! Good night” they waved at Rinna and Seojoon.

“Okay, see you tomorrow!” Rinna and Seojoon were waving back at them.

 

“Alright, Seojoon I’m going to sleep too!” Rinna walks from kitchen but Seojoon pull her hand gently.

“Yeah~ what’s wrong, Seojoon?” she really clueless.

But Seojoon can’t say what he wanted to so he just say, “I just want to say good night” he smile.

“Oh~ I thought you have problem with me” … “Okay Seojoon~ good night!” Rinna smiling at him, it’s enough for make his heart beats.

"By the way, i love you too!" Rinna left him with any unpleasant words. 

She knew what Seojoon's heart said to her. He lost against her.

.

.

Seokjin was resting his head on Namjoon’s chest.

“Namjoon~ if you want to know, I really miss you and I miss to sleep on you embrace” Seokjin close his eyes as he’s enjoying this moment.

“Same goes to me, Honey~… Without you even one night I felt lost” Namjoon kissed Seokjin’s forehead.

“Really? I feel so special!” suddenly Seokjin’s tears fallen to Namjoon’s shirt.

“You was so special then other thing in this world, honey….Don’t cry now, because I’m with you” Namjoon kisses the tears; he could taste the bitter of Seokjin’s felt through by the tears. 

"You're look very beautiful in our wedding dress" 

"Thank you" Seokjin whispered. Namjoon hugging Seokjin tightly.     

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Even i lost my mood bcos Kris will leave EXO T_T i still update this... if any mistake i'm sorry~~~

HOWEVER! 

Namjin's height is perfect , see this : BnwYL-hIAAAv7CU.jpg

AND I ASKED SOMEONE FAVOR TO CHOOSE WEDDING DRESS FOR SEOKJIN > THIS DRESS 

2JEZwi37.jpg

IS PINK !!!! ^0^ THANKS TO HER <3