Thank you

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

(.^_^.)

________________________________________

 

“How was Seokjin now, Rinna?” Namjoon’s worried.

“He is fine just giving him rest for now, after he wakes up, we can have a conversion” said Rinna with bright smiling.

 Everyone waiting for Seokjin to wake ups.

 

.

 

“Hello, everybody!” Seokjin are walking out from his room.

Seojoon ran to him and give a hug.

 

“Seojoon don’t hug him like that, you will make the baby sick” Rinna pull Seojoon from her brother.

“Ohh, mianne” Seojoon bowed.

 

“Hahaha! Is okay, Rinna” said Seokjin.

 

Namjoon couldn’t say anything he just hugged his lover softly.

 

“See, you need to hugs your Master soft like Namjoon’s did” Rinna glace at Seojoon.

“Yeah~ Well” Seojoon rolled his eyes.

 

“Hahaha, both of you are so funny!” saying Namjoon. 

“What’s funny?” Rinna and Seojoon seem blushed.

 

“Okay, okay I’m hungry” everyone gives a looks at Seokjin.

“What did you want to eat?” everybody talks at same time!

 

“Wooo~ Cool down…. And Namjoon? I want to eat at same luxury restaurant that you had brought me before” Seokjin acting cute. 

 

“Eerrr Oppa! Stop it!” said Rinna, and then she got big slap on her shoulder from her brother.

 

“Ouch!  You still same cold like before! but now is more manly Hahahaha” Rinna grinning.

 

“Okay, but we need change our clothes first” said Namjoon.

Everyone nodded and agree.

 

.

 

Seokjin and Namjoon walk in to their room.

 

“Seokjin~” The taller take few step closer.

 

“Yes, Namjoon” Seokjin’s looking deep in Namjoon’s blank eyes.

 

But Namjoon just close his eyes and kiss Seokjin so gentle.

 

“Thank you Seokjin for appeared in my lifetime and …. You have a best curse in the world” Namjoon cup the elder’s face.

 

“Namjoon~ … I’m the one who should say thanks to you, because you accepted me in your life, and thank you very much for accepted this too” Seokjin touching his belly.

 

Namjoon wide smile showing when he sees what Seokjin did, “Is our child” he’s smiled and touched it too.

 

“I can’t wait to see how our child looks like” Namjoon’s held Seokjin’s waist.

“Me too!” Seokjin grinning.  

 

“We’re ready” Rinna knocking their room’s door.

 

“Okay… We’ll be out soon” Namjoon’s shouted, and then kisses Seokjin again before them out from room.

  

.

 

At restaurant >

 

“I want a lobster, meat, chicken, and soup!” Seokjin excited with food that he’s chosen.

 

“Wow! Oppa! You are lucky have a rich lover" Rinna put her tongue out.

 

Namjoon nodding repeatedly, he’s agreed with Rinna’s.

“Are you agreeing with her?” Seokjin shoot at Namjoon.

 

"…And how you know lobster? What is that?” Rinna's asking

 

 “You need to see it what it lobster” Namjoon talking with Rinna.

 

In their planet they’re only have meat and chicken and they doesn’t have seafood. They do have water but doesn’t have fishes or something like that.

 

“Stop ignored me!” Seokjin pouted.

 

“Hihihihi! I just want to see you mad~ because you will look cuter” Namjoon pinched both Seokjin’s cheeks.

 

 “Not funny!” Seokjin rolled his eyes. 

 

“Oppa! Stop being moody, it’s not good for the baby” Rinna said within condition that dissatisfied.

 

She is a girl who likes to take care of something that she feels that her responsibility.

 

“Okay okay! I will not mad! See I smiled now!” Seokjin showed her fake smiles of him.

“Whatever” She drinks a class of plain water.

 

Namjoon & Seojoon only observe without saying a single word… They’re afraid to bother the siblings when they’re talking.   

 

But they got a humorous’ thought about Rinna & Seokjin.

 

“Is okay Rinna if he wants to eat a lot, he’s carrying a baby right now” Namjoon touching Seokjin’s belly.

Seokjin’s cheeks have red spotted as he shy.

 

“But he always eat a lot, even not ‘carrying’ a baby, am I right?” Rinna raise both of her eyebrows.

Namjoon replied with laughing. He totally agreed with her.

 

Then the rich guy got a huge slap by fabric. 

“Oppa! I just told you don’t be mad!” Rinna open her eyes widely.

 

 

“So you tell me, I’m eating a lot?” Seokjin’s shaking Namjoon’s body.

“Omo~ you’re so cute when you’re mad!” Namjoon pinched Seokjin’s face with both of his hands again.

 

 

“Stop it! I know I’m cute….So?” said Seokjin full of pride.

Seojoon and Namjoon just laughed.

 

“Yeah! Yeah! Enough” said Rinna with palm face; she’s feels annoying with her brother.

 

 

Seokjin and Namjoon, they are converse with utmost completely romantic.

All those are in there look at Namjoon and Seokjin with keen eyes   

 

 “Oppa~ can you wait till we reach home? Everybody looking at us” Rinna’ said in whisper.

 

Seojoon nodded.

 

“Oh! Okay” Seokjin bites his lips.

 

.

 

 After 20 minutes they wait for foods.

 

 

 “Oh my god ! Is this you called Lobster?” Rinna said in horrific.

 

“Yes! What’s wrong? Just eat it” Seokjin chewing the lobster.

 

Rinna wished she’s couldn’t see it.

 

 

Everyone eating deliciously, “Rinna take this” Seojoon offer Rinna some meats.

 

“Okay!” she tried it now, the girl knew why everybody falling for the meat, usually she will eat chicken if she’s went at earth. This is her first time tying other stuffs than chicken.

 

She almost ate all the meat. ”Hey keep a bit for me!” said her big brother.

 “Alright ! Take this before I eat all” she laughed. Seokjin take it all from the plate.

 

“I’m so jealous see both of you, sometime I wish I’ve younger brother or sister too” Namjoon’s feel muffled.

 

 “I can be your brother” Seojoon’s smiling at Namjoon.

 Everybody feels uneasy while looking at Seojoon.

 

“I hope, nope!” Rinna’s made annoyed face.

 

“hahahahaha! I already I thought you’re like my brother, I mean brother-in-law” said Namjoon.

He’s can see Rinna and Seokjin’s glace at him. Seojoon’s grinning widely. 

 

“What you mean?” Seokjin asked while eats chicken soup. he's get baffled.  

 

“When your sister gets marry with him” Namjoon dig his own grave.

 

“Yay!” Seojoon and Rinna make small scream at same time.

 

“Hahahahaha! Give me five!” Seokjin lean a hand to Namjoon “Yeah~”

 

Seojoon and Rinna living in embarrassing moment, “Now I knew why my brother chose you” said Rinna without soul.

 

“Omo~ … Be cool … I wish you’re happy forever” Seokjin giggled.

 

You can see these not blood on Seojoon and Rinna’s faces.

And only continue eating in silence.

 

.

.

 

“Okay let’s go back home…We were finished” Rinna just stand up and going to car Followed by Seojoon.

 

Seokjin following Namjoon to casher, “You’re making them blushed, you know that?”

 

“Yeah~ I know I just want to test it” Said Namjoon.   

 

Seokjin couldn’t help but raise his thumb.  

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm so shock most of you happy when Seokjin gonna be 'Omma'! ;) ... I'm happy!!! 

I think this story have long way to go... o.O i'm scared if i'm busy with study soon T_T aigooo~~~ i wish i wasn't.