Don't worry

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^. 

__________________________ 

 

Back at Namjoon’s office room>

 

 

Namjoon open Krystal’s room. “Krystal~ can have talk with you a while? See me on my room”

 

“Okay!” she’s stand up and following a guy in front of her.

 

“Sit!” Namjoon’s direct.

 

She sits down, “Yes, Namjoon…Oh yeah I forgot to say congratulated to you! Congratulations, finally you win that!”

“Thanks anyways! But I have something important to talks with you”

 

Krystal focuses finer with Namjoon’s topic.

“About our relationship and our parents, did they know what happened to us now?”, a queries from Namjoon.

 

“Ehmmm okay for this thing, I've told them!” She’s said with confident.

 

 Namjoon in speechless!

 

“Hahahaha! Don’t do your gawky face here! It’s so funny! You know right?.... and No one can prevented my decision even my parents... but! They are still want us do a wedding because everybody had know about us… However~, I will do my plan again!” Krystal willing to make her parents going mad with her plans soon.

 

“What is your plan?” Namjoon fear to know it.

 

“Don’t be scared and worry, this plan only I know because its secret, is called ‘family matter’ I will handles this with my own hands” she’s smiled.

 

“they will know soon, how I make them understand about my true love, not about money!” She is so exasperation.

 

“So they are already known concerning your love with Minhyuk?” Namjoon feels humorous when Krystal understands about ‘true love’.       

 

“Ehmmmmm, yes! Ehmmmmm” she’s continue sighed. 

 

“But they still wants we make it. By the way, we will have our ‘wedding’ in 2 months... Arrhhh I hate it to say this!"... "So I still got times to make my maddest plan! Hahahaha” Evil laughed from her.

 

She added, “I just want you to wait for it, I'll do my job to solve it! Don't worry , don't worry!” 

 

“hahahahahaha! You’re always a trouble maker!” said Namjoon.

 

“Oh well who tell you to play with fire?” Krystal’s acted diva again.

 

“Okay~ so now can we do our works?” she’s standing.

 

“Yes! Thank you for making me better!” shout Namjoon.

 

 

“No problem!” she waved goodbyes.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

:) i'll update 2 chapters today ... just wait few minutes for other one!