Don't be awkward

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

(^_^)

_____________________ 

At shopping mall>

 

.

 “Rinna! I told you to choose pink! Don’t be stubborn, you’re my LITTLE sister!” Seokjin’s forces Rinna.

 

“AHahhaha! Seokjin is okay if she didn’t want to wear pink shirt” Namjoon said to Seokjin.

 

“You should be more girly, you know that?” Seokjin still with his thought. 

 

“But oppa, you told me pink is manly before” Rinna snap back.

 

Namjoon and Seojoon tried to hide their laughed, “What is so funny? Ah?” Seokjin is on fire.

 

“Okay, okay Oppa! I take this I only wear this for you, okay?” at last Rinna obey her brother.

“That’s my little sister” he’s patting Rinna’s shoulder.

 

She changed her dress to a pink shirt with exasperation feels.

.

“See!! You are looking good in pink!” Seokjin grab Rinna closer to look at the tall mirror.

“I still thinks purple is better!” Rinna said with low voice.

 

“Whatever!” Seokjin’s attacked.

Seokjin told Namjoon to pays Rinna’s new clothes.

 

.

 

“Rinna, you look fine in pink color!” said Seojoon.

 

“Yeah!Yeah!” She seemed not satisfied.

 

“Rinna, I just noticed your have wide shoulders too!” said Namjoon.

“Of course she has! She is my sister!” Seokjin hugged Namjoon’s elbow.

 

“Yes! Oppa is right!” She rolled her eyes.

 

.

 

Seojoon having chats with Rinna.

 

“Seokjin, are you doesn’t mind if Seojoon be you brother-in-law?” Namjoon’s question made Seokjin choked while    he’s eating ice cream.

 

 “W-what are you talking about?” Seokjin enquired.

“Well, see they are look nice together” Namjoon is looking at Rinna and Seojoon together sharing ice creams.

 

“I don’t mind if Seojoon, he is a nice guy, you can see how loyal he is to me, cooks for us, he’s just like a maid for  us” Seokjin continue eating.

 

“Yeah is true” Namjoon’s agreed.

 

.

 

“Oppa, where is the place that you wants to show to me?” Rinna walking with her bother.

 

“Oh! Just wait!” Seokjin told Namjoon to bring Rinna to the aquarium with a lot of beautiful fishes.  

 

.

.

 

“Oppa!!! Oh my god!!! Those of this things so cute and can swim” Rinna shouted happily to her brother.

 

“hahhahaha, Rinna, you’re just same like your brother, he’s had told me the same things too!” Namjoon can’t hold his laughed.

 

“Really? Hihihihihi” Rinna’s blushed.

 

“Rinna~, that’s things is called ‘fish’…It’s cute, right?” Seokjin’s explained.

 

She’s nodded with a feeling of excited.

 

Suddenly Seokjin feel a bit dizzy.

 

“Are you okay, Master? You look not well” said Seojoon, he holding Seokjin from fall.

 Then Namjoon came “Are you okay, Seokjin? Tell me if you not feeling well”.

 

Seokjin shook his head “No! no, I’m really fine just tired maybe” he replied with smiled.

 

“Oppa! If you not feeling well, let’s go we go home” Rinna holding her brother's face, she could feel something wrong.

 

Her main power is she knows if someone has health’s problem, that’s why she is became a doctor.

 

They were on the way back to home, Seokjin sleeping on Rinna’s shoulder at passengers’ sit at back, he looked rather pale. Seojoon and Namjoon sit in front. 

 

Everyone was worried, Namjoon carried Seokjin bride-style to their room, laid him on the bed.

 

.

 

“Rinna, what is happened to Seokjin? I’m very sure you know” Namjoon begged to Rinna for an answer.

Rinna’s hands shivers, she keep take breaths and close her eyes.

 

Because she is knows what is happening to Seokjin now. But if she tells, can Namjoon accept it? Can Namjoon be sane?

 

.

 

“I still can’t confirm it till tomorrow, Namjoon~….But please don’t worry he is not having anything serious, he just needs some good rest and do not let him do many works” Namjoon seems dissatisfaction with Rinna’s explanations.

 

But he still needs to accept those words from Rinna’s. Seojoon keeps asking Rinna. However she still told him the same thing as she told Namjoon.

 

“Namjoon, go sleep with him” She patted Namjoon’s shoulder.

He’s obeyed with disappointed.

 

.

 

“Seojoon, can we have talk awhile” … “Okay” Seojoon followed Rinna to the corridor.

 

She tell everything at Seojoon about her brother’s relationship, SeoJoon initially could not understand, but when Rinna explain more in deeps, his began to understand why, the relationship of Seokjin and Namjoon seems special.

 

“Now I knew why, Master and Namjoon look really closes to each other, I had see them kissed ones time but I thought they’re drunk but is not” Seojoon show his weak smiles to Rinna.

 

“Please don’t be awkward” Rinna holds his hand warmly.

 

“All right! I will try myself to be familiar by all this… but how you able to receive all this? You do not mind about it?” he’s looking at Rinna’s eyes.

 

“Because I already know about this since before I told you to come here” said Rinna.

Rinna don’t want to tell about the curse things to Seojoon.

 

Seojoon's asked “That’s the reason you told me to visit him?”

 

”Yeap! First I need gives inform to my parents, where is my brother gone? … I need to make sure my parent serene when they knew about Seokjin and Namjoon’s relationship first, you know how my father was, right?” Rinna wipes her tears.

 

“When they know about it, of course they can’t accept it…But now they seems want to acquaint with it” she’s added.

 

“Don’t cry, Rinna” Seojoon wipe her tears.

 

“Yes I know how your father is…He can like a dragon when he mad! Look now they’re tried to accept, that was a good  thing!” Seojoon really know Rinna’s father’s character. 

 

"“Yeah that right!...." Rinna realized that Seojoon seems care about her.

 

"Okay! I’m going to bed…See you tomorrow” she waved at him.

 

“Okay, good night! sweet dream” he's said, Rinna turn back and smiled.

 

Seojoon sleep in Namjoon’s study room since this night.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Did u know Seojoon is Music Bank's MC? :) 

Btw I'm not hate Pink color but it's just not my fav color, for me is too girly~ XD my dad's said the same! LOL!

 

IDK why but i love this pic! X)