The palace

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

 

S1cBw1bF.png

The palace of Seokjin and Rinna's at Moon was look like that (above) ^~^

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 They went to Namjoon’s parent’s home as them have been invited.

 “I miss you my home!” Namjoon’s yelling at the overall living room.

 

“If you missed it then you need come here often, get it” Said Mrs.Minhee.

“I know right” Namjoon sighed.

 

“After this we both will visit you often, mom!” Seokjin involves.

“Omona~ you’re so nice Seokjin….How about after you guys get married, we stay together?” She makes them jaw drop.

 

“Are you serious, Mom?” Namjoon’s felt faltered with his mom’s idea.

“You think I’m kidding you? .... Seokjin can bring his sister together” Mrs.Minhee serious about this.

 

“Yes! Namjoon we have discussed, when Seokjin giving birth later, we can help look after him and our grandchild” Mr.Namhyun’s declare.

They’re unable to believe what happened now with those of the remark, Namjoon and Seokjin feels really glad to hear that. 

 

“But, why? … I mean is fine for both of you? You’re not so young anymore” Namjoon honestly worried.

“That’s why we want live with our grandchild, when you’re old you’ll feel lonely and silent...If we both have grandchild we're not being lonely anymore” Mr.Namhyun told with smiled.

 

Mrs.Minhee agree, “Yeah~, when you are grows up and stay by yourself, we felt hard to accept actually”

Namjoon fall silent.

 

“Awww~, Mom and Dad, don’t be sad…If that’s your desire, I’m fine and I’ am sure Rinna was agrees too” Seokjin pleasant the situation.

“Seokjin~” Mr.Namhyun’s lips were smiling, “I feeling lucky to have you in my family”. Seokjin were blushed again.

 

“I agree to stay with you Mom, Dad”…”It is your request…. So nothing I can’t refuse” Namjoon spoke after little moment staying in silent.

“Thank you my son…And thank you Seokjin” a weak eyes smiled from Mrs.Minhee.

 Seokjin reply with grinned, “There is not a problem for me”…. “The important thing is your hearts; we need to take of it as a child” Seokjin wording penetrate deep into the heart.

 

Mrs.Minhee bent to give a hug for Seokjin and Rubbing his back, “You’re such a nice person, no wonder Namjoon could fall in love with you” her tears down to her cheeks.

“Don’t cry, Mom….I hate to see someone crying…Stop it….It’s not good for you, we’re here with you” Princess Jin wiping the tears.

 

“Yeah~ you guys here with us…I will cook for all of us today” said Mrs.Minhee.

“Really, Mom!?”…”Oh How long I didn’t eat your food” Namjoon talked.

“Well, your Mom will cook if she’s in good mood only” Mr.Namhyun chuckled.

 

“Of course I’m in good mood because today I have my son’s future wife here” Mrs.Minhee’s assert.

“I will help you, Mom!” Seokjin are voluntary to helps her.

 

 “No no~ just sit here, I don’t want you get tired, you need have rest”

“Mom I’m fine~ let go we cooks together” the Princess pull the middle age women softly to the kitchen.

 

Mrs.Minhee and Seokjin busy with their jobs at kitchen. Namjoon and his dad have chatting about the business things.

.

 

“Wow! I’m impressed with you cooking skill and its taste good!” Namjoon’s mother told Seokjin.

“Nahhh, I’m not really good actually but I always do this at home because Namjoon loves it” they cooking Korean knife noodles and is one of Namjoon’s favorite foods.

 

She smile and say “You really good taking care of people” … Seokjin only could look at her with innocent eyes, his mouth want to tell her something but he cross out intention when he’s remember his father had killed people who just made a very small mistakes.

He just gives her ones pure smiles as thanks for praised him.

.

 

Meanwhile, Rinna and Seojoon were having lunch at the café.

 

“Do you enjoy it? Rinna feel happy to see Seojoon enjoying the foods.

“Yes! I do… Can we eat this again?”

 

She nodded, “We will, after everything is done, OK?”

 

“Okay!” Seojoon winked at her.

Rinna just laughed but actually she’s hide her shyness.

 

“Rinna, I want ask something from you…It’s about Prince Jimin…What is happened between you and him?” Seojoon bite his lips, he’s scared to ask but he can’t let his curiosity in himself forever.

She’s glance at him with serious expression then she’s chuckles, “Are you really scared? Hahahaha”…”Well I know you will worried, is not very worst but yeah I punched his nose”

 

“You did?” Seojoon eyes were around.

 “Yeah~ like I said yesterday he’s called my brother with gross words...So he got a…Punched”

 

  Seojoon can read that Rinna is regretted what she has had before.

  “I’m sorry for making you sad while you’re eating” Said Seojoon.

“Nahhh, I’m okay”…”Don’t worry, I think we can go home now”

 

“OK! Let’s go”

 Seojoon held her hand and pull the girl to run with him.

 

“Hahaha! Why?” she asked.

“I just want to see you smile” Seojoon replied.

 

Rinna’s reply “Alright, let we run together”

The couple running under sun bright light till they reach home.

 

.

 

 

“Oh? Where is Rinna?” Mrs.Minhee just noticed.

“Rinna meet my parent” Seokjin answered.

 

“Oh that’s was a good news! I can’t wait to do the wedding” she grinned.

 “Me too!”

Seokjin could not get rid of the feeling of concerned towards Rinna. 

 

“The lunch is ready?” Namjoon came visiting them in kitchen.

“Yes my son….Come help me, take all the plates to table” The taller obeyed his mom’s requests.

 

Then he come back at the kitchen, “Honey~ did you cooked well?” Namjoon chuckled.

“My darling Namjoon~…I’m Seokjin, I’ll do anything in properly” Seokjin replied.

 

“That’s great” He’s smiled at the princess, while they’re be noted by Namjoon’s mother.

 “Such a cute couple you are!” Mrs.Minhee giggled and left them.

 

.

.

 

“Wow! Is so delicious…Who cooked this?” question from Mr.Namhyun, he's and Namjoon have same favorite food.

“Seokjin is the one who cooks it” Mrs.Minhee’s answering.

 

Mr.Namhyun look at Seokjin with shocked, “WOW! Welcome to my home!”

“Soon I will” Seokjin shy laughed.

 

.

.

 

 

“I’m going now Seojoon” Rinna get ready to at her castle after few weeks she had not been there.

  “O-Oookay~” Seojoon be surprised when seen Rinna in purple Princess’ dress with white gloves covering her hands. “You look different….Wow!”

 

“Hahaha! I’m just not wearing this only for few weeks, I felt kinda weird” she takes her purple crown put top of her black hairs.       

“You are the Princess” Seojoon still stunned.

 

“Yes I am…But not really....Okay I’m going…Bye, see you soon!” she walked towards the door and opens it. She closed the door behind her back.

 

Seojoon ran to say goodbye but when he opened the door ... The girl was no longer there.

“Bye Rinna…Good luck!” he’s smiled.

 

.

.

 

 Rinna open her eyes, all she’s see just the galaxy at above and the castle.

“Uhhh….I hope everything going well” she’s sighed. 

 

The big Palace waits for her.

 

She walking at the big hall, all Guards bow at her, “Welcome home, Princess Rinna”

Rinna lower her head and say, “Thank you everyone” … She give a smile to them.

 

She sent up the stairs of lofty and big.

During her through the rooms, the memory in her mind is still raw. When notice the dressing room with three sides mirror then she’s remember, the time she’s start her first day of school, Seokjin pull her to sit in front of the mirror, he brush her hairs, make it lace-up braid in one side.

.

“Oppa~ It looks so cute” Rinna touched the hairs.

“Yes! It is, now you’re really like a little princess” said Seokjin and he cares the hairs that his made.

 

“Kids!!! Time to school!” shouted the mother.

“Rinna! Let’s go” Seokjin take her small hand and walk.

.

 

Her tears was falling without any controlled that’s was only old memory, now she’s come here to tell their parent that her beloved brother will get married.          

Rinna bites her lips, she’s can taste the tears. “Why~? You are so nice to me Oppa? You’re just a brother not a mother but you treat me like I’m your daughter? Now you will have your own child…I hope you never forget me Oppa~”

She looking around, Rinna saw a pair of shoes when she’s start to be doctor, her tears flowed much faster.

 

“Oppa! I don’t want to wear it, is pink!” Rinna pouted.

“Rinna!? I choose the shoes for you…. Can you please wear it? Only for me?” Seokjin bagged.

 

The girl was thinking since is her big brother’s choice, these shoes must be bring special lucks for her.

 

“Okay Oppa! I will wear it” she agreed.

“Good that’s my sister!” Seokjin helps his sister to wear it.

 

.

 

Rinna was hugged the shoes, “Oppa!....I will wear this on your wedding day soon” the tears falling again to the ground. "You're the one who make me thinks Pink is good color!"

She takes a huge beg and put the shoes on it…”I gonna take this shoes” she smiled.

 

 .

 

She did not want to waste any more time, Rinna ran to her parent’s hall. Large windows observe the girl who running with a beg knot at her hand.

 

“Your Majesty, Princess Rinna has come to visit you” said one of the guards.

The King was turning around to face with Rinna. “Welcome back” King’s spoke with lame tone. He’s was not happy to see Rinna, he wish Seokjin the one who comeback, the royals first child. And he’s take a sit on big red chair.

 

“What did you want Princess Rinna?” asked the King.

“I have something to tell you about Prince Seokjin” Rinna’s eyes still not meet with her father.

 

“Wow! Really! I feel glad to hear about my son. May I know what’s happened to him?”

“I can tell you, if the Queen was here together with us” said Rinna.

 

“As you wish….I’ll call the queen” The King told his lackey to call the queen.

Rinna still stand there without any moving she’s makes.

 

 

After five minutes the queen came to the hall.

 

 

“So, now you can tell us about the news” The King’s demand to know.

 Rinna lift up her face and sees her parent waiting for the news, “I came here to send information, Prince Seokjin’s lover is Kim Namjoon as I told you before, and Kim Namjoon’s parent intends to meet both you the King and The Queen, next week”

 

“This is very-very good news; tell them I agreed…I will come to earth this Saturday” The King order to Rinna.

“As your order, King” Rinna bowing before she’s leave them behind.

 

While she’s waking Prince Jimin come in to the hall. “Hey~ Rinna? So your sister is getting married?” … “Wow! Finally…And then you will be lonely soon” He’s so disrespectful.  Jimin give Seokjin a nickname as Rinna’s sister or Rinna’s mother. 

Rinna stop her walks and look Jimin, “Yes Prince Jimin, my sister will marry soon as you informed…If I’m lonely is none of your business” Her replied.

 

“Hahahaha!!!  I can’t wait to see your sister’s wedding…and his illegitimate child” Jimin’s smirk.

As Seokjin’s feared that Jimin will make Rinna lose her sanity. She send a death glance at Jimin , hands gripped tightly.

 

 

The King and Queen watching what’s going on, “Princess Rinna, don’t you try to dare lay your hand to my son again!” the Queen’s spoke … Rinna were strongly exhalation then she’s walks away.

 

 

She’s keep crying and crying, till a girl dump on her. “Ohhhh~~ I’m so so sorry Princess Rinna”

Rinna wiped her eyes hastily, “Is okay….I’m fine…Be careful while you are walking…I am going now”

 

But the girl pull Rinna’s arm. “Wait Princess Rinna, I’ve something to tell you about” said the girl, she still bowing at Rinna.

When the ordinary girl connected her hand with Rinna…Princess Rinna has the feel what is this girl’s problem.

 

“Can we have talk for awhile, Princess Rinna? Is about Prince Jimin” The girl looks weak.

“Prince Jimin?” Rinna capture something was not goes well.

 

“Yes!” nodded the girl.

“Okay! Come, we have chat at my room” Rinna was so nice with ordinary people.

 

“Thank you” bowed the girl and followed Rinna.

 

.

 

“Have a sit” Rinna give a cup of tea to the weak girl.

“Thank you…You aren’t remembering me, Princess Rinna?”

 

Rinna observing the girl’s face thoroughly…Then she’s smiled. ”Jungkokna~?” … “Wow! You’re growing up so well…You’re so pretty! I can’t identify who?”    

“NO! Princess Rinaa I wasn’t, I’m just alright…But you are the one who pretty!” said the girl.

 

 

“No no no~ I’m not”… “Is about one year I have not seen you…Where you have been?” Rinna so glad to meet her old friend or she’s thinks this girl more like younger sister to her, the girl was 5 years younger then Rinna.  

Jungkokna always told Rinna that one day when she gets old enough, she’s really wants to be a doctor like Rinna. Currently, she still learning to be a doctor, Rinna is one of her teacher…But they knew each other even when Jungkokna still a little girl, her mother work at Castle as maid. She’s all grows up now.  

 

The girl couldn’t give an answered to Rinna, her hands shiver her face looks pale.

“Is okay if you can speak, just says it by your heart” said Rinna.

 

Jungkokna was look deeply at Rinna’s eyes and her heart began to speak, “Last year, after I came to have chatted with you, I meet Prince Jimin on the way when I’m walks back to my house, he’s were company me till I arrived there…then few days later he’s told me that he wants me as his lover”

“Of course I was happy and agreed…But when some of the villagers told The King and The Queen about us…And my mom almost get killed by the King and Queen…She’s get fired! So, Prince Jimin was hoarding me and my parent in a house far away from this place. That’s why I can’t meet you anymore” Jungkokna‘s telling her awful story.

 

“Their said if I don’t want to die, then move far from here and break-up with Prince Jimin....However Prince Jimin helped me to find the right house at the edge of the village in a forest ... certainly the King and Queen did not know the place…Prince Jimin told me that place is save, his parent never know about it..That’s his secret place” Jungkokna ended the story. 

 

“So that’s why? .. Wow! .. I thought you’re busy with your school…But why I didn’t know about this?” Rinna knew what Jungkokna hided but she just waits till the girl tells.

 “When they found out about us, everyone else cannot talk or make other people know about this because Prince Jimin is next King, he’s can’t have relationships with common people” Jungkokna’s explained.

 

Rinna pull the crown from her head and put it on her bed. “I know right, the rules are so stupid!"..."So how about your shcool?"

"just a distant memory" Jungkokna's sighed.

 

Rinna change the topic before the girl will cry."But how you know I was here today?”

“I’m waiting for you everyday to tell you that…I am…” Jungkokna were stared at her own shoes.

 

“You’re pregnant the first child of the next King, right?” Rinna show the narrow eyes.

Jungkokna’s gapping, “H-how?”

 

 “How I know?” … “I have the powers, can read someone’s heart and feel what is wrong with someone’s healthy…Are you forgot about that?” Rinna saw tears on Jungkokna’s eyes almost fall.

“Ah…I just remembed…And yes because of that’s! …. And If the King and The Queen know about this they’ll kill me” Jungkokna start to crying.

 

“I know right!" .....  "AHhhhh~~~ everything comes in same time” … “Princess Seokjin will marry soon, now this is happened” Rinna just sighed.

“I’m sorry Princess Rinna, I didn’t mean to make you worried…But I have no ideas to who I would tell about this”

 

“I understand Jungkokna~ is not even your fault, if you tell to wrong person you’ll get kill…better not! Keep this secret only for us!” Rinna show her pinky promise. Jungkokna smile a bit. And make a promise with Rinna.

 “I promise after my brother’s wedding concludes...Is your turn, be bold to meet the King and Queen…I can’t tell them now, is dangerous but Tell to your parent not to worry because Rinna-Unnie still here” Rinna grinned.

 

Jungkokna were back to smiles, “Thank you so much Rinna-Unnie” she hugged the princess. “I mean Princess Rinna”

“Hahaha just call me Unnie! Hehehe…Don’t worry Dongseang I know how to handle it” they’re release the hugs.

 

“But, why your eyes so red, are you crying?” Jungkokna’s asked.

“Ah? Nothing, I’m just cried because I missed this kingdom” Rinna avoid eyes contact from the young girl.

 

“It’s Prince Jimin, talked rudely with you again?” Even she’s date with Prince Jimin, but still Jungkokna hates if Jimin always being bad.

Rinna shook her head, she’s didn’t want the girl felt worst. “It’s just a normal thing for brother and sister”

 

“No! That’s wasn’t! I’ve told him not to be rude anymore” Jungkokna insist.

“Really ? … I think he’s still need time to change”…”Don’t worry about me…I’m totally fine…I’ve back to earth now” Rinna grinned.

 

“Why so soon?....Because Prince Seokjin? ” asked Jungkokna.

 “Yes because Princess Seokjin’s wedding” Rinna stand up.   

 

 “You always called Prince Seokjin, with Princess”         

“Hahaha…Well as you know, I always wish I have a sister! And probably I have now!” Rinna giggled.

 

“Yeah! I heard about the cures too, Prince Jimin done it…He will have a child, the baby must be pretty like him too!” said Jungkokna.

 “Surely…Now my brother happy with his lover…. I’m so glad!”

 

“I’m happy for them…I hope I can see the wedding but…” Jungkokna couldn’t finish her words.

Rinna down her kneel in front of Jungkokna and say, “Do not be sad, I will take you there after we finished everything…Now take care of your baby, OK Kokna?” 

 

Jungkokna nodded happily.

Rinna stood up,“Okay I’ll go now…Back to your house before they can see you here”

 

“Alright! Bye Unnie!”

“Bye Kokna-dongseang!” their waved to each other.

 

.      

.

 

 

Rinna will never asking why Jungkokna can fall in love with bad as Jimin. Because she does know love could make everyone be blind.

 The mission right now, Jimin should be a brave guy to tell their parent about the relationship, not only being the jerk.

 

Then Rinna notice Jimin walking closer to her…they’re collide, Jimin can hear Rinna’s whispering ”Jungkokna”.

 

Jimin’s eyes going around, “What is you going to do with her?” … “Don’t you ever tried to hurt Jungkokna” for first time Rinna seen Jimin being totally serious about loves.

The second Prince were holding Rinna’s arm tightly, she’s can read Jimin is fear, “hahahaha! I’m not stupid Jimin~, and you know Jungkokna is my best friend, right?”

 

“So I will protect her….Even I knew how hates you to me but I won’t hurt someone like Jungkokna”…”And now you’re the one who needs to be intrepid to faces our parent and tell them about Prince Jimin and Jeon  Jungkokna to be parent soon” Rinna gaze at Jimin sharper. She told him with the lower voice she has.

 

Jimin simply overawed in that’s place…Then he’s realized this is not a dream, Jimin dragged Rinna into his room and close the door, “What did you mean?” Jimin’s asking anxiously.

Rinna show her smirk is quite fun seeing Jimin acts like this, “congratulations! You are become the father soon….Don‘t try to tell Jungkokna to kill it, if not… I’m one the one who will kill you”

 

The Prince in front of her, collapsed on his knees …”W-what s-should I d-do now?”

“Listen, I really know that you are really~ love Jungkokna!...So, do not wait no more…Before our parent found out…It will be worst” Rinna patted him.

 

Rinna could leave Jimin all alone with this situation but they are brother and sister, can’t never be separate even they’d dies. And Jungkokna was a very nice girl she does not deserve for kind of this.    

“Should I make a plan for it too?” Rinna makes inquiry.

                                                     

 “Yes…Yes! If you have…I really lost all of my ideas…” Jimin begged at her. It’s very strange.

“O-okay! Do not begging me like this I feel very awkward….I will help as you promise me, ones”

 

“Just tell me what it is?” Jimin desperately need help.

“Married with her” Said Rinna.

 

“Of course I want to” Jimin’s fight.   

 “Even our parent told you to refuse being a King?” Rinna lower herself to be same level as Jimin. “Ehmmm?”

 

Her second brother can’t give an answer then he’s speak, “But become a King also my dream”

She’s sighed; “Yeah~ but sometimes we need to make a choice for our life…Choose between Kokna or King’s position?” … kokna is Jungkokna’s nickname that Rinna’s gave.

  

Jimin nodding and reply,”I will choose Kokna! Jeon Jungkokna! I love her with my soul” Rinna relatively choked up at the sight of Jimin’s tears started flowing.

“I’m so glad to hear it…But if you are not being the king who can be?” Rinna’s shrugged. “Seokjin oppa was not ferocious like you, or me? Ah! Better not to dream of it” 

 

“Actually Rinna, since I’m in love with Jungkokna, I always avoid myself to do vicious thing like I used to do before, she’s changed me…Kokna told me not to bother you or Seokjin, but” … “Sometime I thinks, what I’d just to make me look powerful in front of our parent” finally Jimin narrate the story of his heart.

Rinna felt extremely humorous but she’s hiding her smiles. “I understand~, you don’t want break our parent’s hearts”     

 

“But is true, I’m going to be a father?” Jimin’s tears flowing on his cheeks.

“Yes…Go and see her…Tell her what’s should both of you can do…Soon after Seokjin oppa’s wedding done. I will come back here and we solve together….Don’t be a wimp” Rinna stand up, she’s feel hurt of her kneels.

 

Jimin stood up and look at her; “Why you still want to help me, I’d many bad things to you and Seokjin?” he’s drowning with feelings of guilt.

“We are from same parent, that’s meant we can’t run from each other even though hard for me to forgive you but when I think back, only this family I have in my life” She’s talking so deeply.

 

“I know~” Jimin sighed. He’s looks very sad. “But if I become King I can rid of the rules…Royals can marry with common people”

“That’s was right! But if that time Jungkokna give birth already…Father never tell us when is your coronation day…And all the people in this village will put defamation on her for illegitimate child,even you married with her after you became a King”…”Whatever is you need to inform our parent soon as impossible!” Rinna really wants Jimin show how good he’s is this time.    

 

 

“Okay I understand now!” Finally Jimin show he’s pure smile after long time being a gauche.

“GOOD!….I need to go now….Take care of Jungkokna” Rinna out from the room.

 

“Wait Rinna!” Jimin’s shouted. But she does disappear. 

“You always faster than me…I promise I will take care of her” Jimin’s grinned.

 

 

.

.

*back to Namjin* 

 

 

“Namjoon-nie~~~ your parent is too much kindness! I feel such the honor!” Seokjin embrace Namjoon on their bed.

“Yeah~ but I can’t wait to see your parent” Seokjin’s grinning dropped when Namjoon talked about his parent.

 

“Do not get too excited for meet my parent…You know King and Queen’s style?”  

“Don’t be scared Honey~ … I’ll be good son to them” Namjoon kissed Seokjin forehead.

 

 Seokjin couldn’t tell the taller about his parent, even he could he’s still avoids it.

 

“I think Seojoon, missed Rinna, Right now” Namjoon told.

“Yeah, you can see he’s just sat in front of TV, even didn’t realized we’re in this house till we called his name..WOW!”Seokjin mocked.

 

“Hahaha yeah that right, Princess Jin”

“I hope Rinna was doing well, hopefully no fight, please!” Namjoon can tell Seokjin looks so afraid.

 

“She a girl who keep her promise, she’s love you so much, I’m sure Rinna won’t disappoint her big mommy” Namjoon chuckled.

 

“What you called me?” Seokjin stated at Namjoon.  

“Big mommy!” they heard Rinna’s voice.

 

“Aaaaa!!!!” Seokjin’s screaming, he’s so shocked and he’d throwing a pillow at his own sister. Even Namjoon also throws his pillow to Rinna because he’s too shocks.

“Ouch! Hahahahha!!! No wonder you guys are couple! I got double throws” … “Aihsss my face…Is hurts…If you want to throw it, please throw it politely” Rinna gives them, their pillows back.

 

However Seokjin and Namjoon still blinking in blank. “I’m sorry for making both of you shocked, I will give you guys some space” She ran from the room.  

“Is that Rinna, right?” Namjoon asked.

 

“For now I hope she is not my sister” Seokjin a bit mad.

“Wow! Her power was scary!” Namjoon shook his head.

“I’ll go give her lesson” Seokjin get up from the bed and ran to meet Rinna.

 

Seokjin’s seen Rinna having lovely chatting Seojoon.

“Yay Rinna!” He’s anchor Rinna’s head and hugged it.

 

“O-Oppa! I said I’m sorry … hahaha” she’s laughed.

“No I can’t forgive you!....” Seokjin is still holding her head till she got crooked her back.

 

 

“Ooohhh oppa, you’re hurting my neck” …..”hahahah!” She’s still feels funny and Rinna hugged her brother’s waist tightly.  

“Let’s me go!”  Seokjin hates to have strong sister sometime.

 

“After I give you back to Namjoon” She’s still hugging Seokjin’s waist then walked together. Rinna really did give him back to Namjoon.

“Namjoon, take your wife” Rinna pull from the hugged.

 

“Aahhh my neck… Oppa! Do you know I got a problem on my neck?” Rinna’s massaging her neck that's pulled. 

 “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you” said Seokjin. He’s checking Rinna’s neck.   

 

“Is alright, I’m fine now” she’s smile as she is fine.

“I’m sorry my sister” Seokjin felt regardless, because he knows Rinna have neck’s problem since before they come to earth, she ever being hit across at neck with strong wood when Rinna trying to save old lady from being hit by opponents armies, that time their Kingdom scrambling with fight from other country.  

 

Thankful she’s still alive because of her fighting skills. Rinna do have her own armies.  Nevertheless,

Rinna never use her armies to bother people like her father and Jimin done.

 

Even Rinna showing soothed face, that’s make Seokjin feel more depressed.

“I know you are hurting” He’s give Rinna hugs “I’m sorry”.

 

“Oppa! I said I’m fine, so don’t worry”…”Let’s go, we’re going to Jeju Island, right now” she’s grinned at him.

“Wait!? Now...Namjoon is busy tomorrow…How can we go there now?” Seokjin frowned.

 

“I just remember I have human’s I.D card” She’s showed it.

“So…You can buy the house under your name, isn’t?” Namjoon move forward.     

 

“Yes! Let’s go see the house that I bought~”

“ARE YOU BOUGHT IT ALREADY?” Seokjin’s .  Namjoon were baffled.    

 

“Yeah…I just comeback from there actually…hehehe...First I change my ‘princess’ dress to human’s casual wears, after I arrived on earth” she wore white shirt with purple jacket and blue-black jean. And her princess dress she’s keeps on her huge beg along together with her shoes that she’s bring from castle.

“Oh My God!” … “You’re so awesome… I wish I can see the house now…” Namjoon’s high 5 with Rinna.  She’s proud of it.“Hehehe, because I’m sister of your lover” said Rinna.

    

“Lucky you are my sister!...I hope the house was fine…” Seokjin sighed.

“If you want to see the house right now I can bring you there…Take my hands…Namjoon come on” She hold her brother’s hand, “Namjoon, you holding my left hand”

 

“Alright” Namjoon holds the girl’s hand. “Seojoon stay here… I will show it to you personally” She’s winked.

Enough for Seojoon forgive her for not bring him together, ”I will wait here for you, my love”

 

Rinna’s nodded, while Seokjin makes an annoyed face, “Faster”

“Oh…OK Oppa! Here we go! Close your eyes” She’s shut off her eyes. Seokjin and Namjoon in accordance with what she’s do.

 

Seojoon also shut off his eyes, he’s don’t want see Rinna left him all alone again.   

They are just disappeared in an instant

“She’s really different from another Princess” Seojoon giggled. 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

this chapter is long i think -,- i work hard on this! 

Just saw a pics BTS hugging japan's fans....I admit i'm abit jelly~ but not really...My unnie said is fine to be jelly but plz don't be crazy...They're not even marry with those girls!~...so nothing to worry about.

wow my unnie so cool! >_< lol 

 

Jimin on this story~ ! finally~ .. sorry for any mistake!

 

Anyway i will show to you Namjoon's parent's house!

x1sPW2rv.jpg

 

AND suddenly 'JEON JONGKOKNA'

IS THIS GIRL ~~~ 

Embedded image permalink

YEA YEAH~~~ JUNGKOOK WAS A 'REAL' GIRL IN THIS STORY....BUT SINCE I SHIP JIMIN AND HIM...SO MAKE THEY AS A COUPLE!!! ^0^ LOL. (Jungkokna's hair was longer!) ^_^ hehehe~~~