Our lovely wedding

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

HELLO EVERYONE! FIRST IS THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBE THIS STORY AND HAVE LONGGGGG WAIT!!! I'M REALLY SORRY!!!

ABOUT MY DAD ... I'M SO THANKFUL NOW HE IS RECOVERY FROM HIS HEART PROBLEM. HIS HEART PROBLEM WASN'T IN EARLY STAGE THE BLOCKED IN HIS ATERYS IN ALREADY 90% ... BUT MY DAD SO LUCKY!!! HE STILL CAN BE SAVE ^_^ I'M SO THANKS TO GOD! NOW I'M TAKING CARE OF HIM :) ALSO I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF MY MOM TOO! xD

AND AFTER THAT I HAVE ASTHMA ... T_T and migraine .... i hate it. 

 

caution : HEART ATTACK WAS A 'SILENT KILLER'. SO MAKE SURE YOU OR ANYONE OF PEOPLE YOU LOVES BE SAVE FROM IT.  

 

AND I'M SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE *BOW* 

HERE THE STORY~~~~ ^_^ HOPE U ENJOY IT!

____________________________________________________________________________

       qsWDShDt.jpg

  

Today will be the most memorable day for Namjoon, Seokjin and everyone who involved in this event feel the same.

All the guests that they’ve invited come and sat on their own seats. Many of them are Seokjin’s family members that came from Moon. But from Namjoon’s side only that comes were his uncle, Minhyuk’s family and Krystal’s family.

The bridegroom and the bride were really nervous just now, seeing guests coming to watch their wedding.

.

In Rinna’s room>

 

“Wahhh Oppa!!! Your look so gorgeous in this wedding dress! This is wasn’t my first time seeing you wearing this but I still feel like I meet a princess” she giggled.

“I know I know I’m gorgeous…Faster set my make-up” Seokjin sat carefully on her bed.

She’s laughed.”Alright alright….You doesn’t need heavy make-up because you’re pretty already!”

“Well I’m Seokjin!” he’s bragged again, she rolled her eyes.

 

While they are busying doing some make-up, let we see In Seojoon’s room Namjoon nervously fix his tied.

 

“Namjoon, thank you for choosing me as your best man in your wedding” says Seojoon.

“Ahhh…That’s wasn’t a problem Seojoon! You gonna be my brother-in-law someday…And I think you’re perfect as my best men!” Namjoon patted the other guy’s shoulder.

Seojoon simply nodded.

“Do I look so nervous?” Namjoon’s asked him.

“Don’t mad at me but yeah you look really nervous”

 ”I know I can’t control it…Please pray the best for me, Seojoon” Namjoon walking from side to other side in the room.

“First you need to stop waking around in this room and I always prayed the best for you and Master too!...He is my Master! Before this I’m the one who protect him, listen to his order and now he gonna marry with a very nice guy!” Namjoon feel touched with Seojoon’s words. 

“Thank you Seojoon” Namjoon smiles at the other tall guy.

 

One hour later, someone knock the room “Hey guys, is me Rinna…Are you ready, Namjoon?”

 “Yes! I am ready, Rinna! We go out now” Namjoon shouted.

She was waiting for them in front of the room, “Wah! Namjoon! You look so handsome! Oppa is lucky to have you”

Namjoon giggled, “Thanks Rinna, you’re look pretty too!”

“So how about me, Rinna?” asks Seojoon.

“Aww everyone know you're the most handsome man in my eyes” she melts her lover’s heart to the ground. Namjoon were smiling seeing them being sweet to each other.

Seojoon just blushed. “OK! I need to hurry bring Namjoon to the garden, everybody has waits for them” he told to Rinna.

“Yes sir! Wait for me at the garden…I will bring the bride together with me soon” says Rinna.

.

 

Everybody cheer up when they see Namjoon walking over there.

Namjoon was shocked to see his wedding decoration turns so delightful with sea view mixed with garden concept and some pink fabrics, flowers he smiles because he’s sure Seokjin would loves all this.

The bridegroom walks on the roses through to the platform. As the best man Seojoon holding the small box which there is a ring on it.    

Namjoon stand on platform wait for the bride everyone locking their eyes at him. That’s make him more embarrassed. But he took a look at his dad, Mr.Namhyun smile proudly at him. Then Namjoon knows bless him and Seokjin so much.

 

Back to the bride >

“Rinna? Can I go out now?...Do you think this hair OK with me?” Seokjin asks his sister.

“Yes Oppa!...Hold this flowers” Rinna gave him a bouquet of flowers.

“Wow! It’s beautiful” Seokjin was so glad.

“I spent almost one day at the flower shop just to choose this for you” …”And thank you for liking it”

She’s so thankful her brother loves it.

 

 “And Oppa! Look my shoes” Rinna showed her shoes.

Seokjin almost fall his tears, “It’s that the shoes I gave to you on your first day serve as a doctor, right?”

 “Yeap you was right Oppa! That day I went back to our palace, I take this and I made promise to myself I will wear it on your wedding day…And today I could…I’m so happy”

Seokjin put down the bouquet then stand up and hugs his sister. “I’m so lucky have you as my sister! You’re the best!”

“Yes Unnie~” she said with grinned.

“Yeah~ now I feel like an Unnie than Oppa” … “I’m glad I can make your dream come true that you want a sister” Seokjin holding her shoulders. 

Rinna nodded “thank you very much for fulfill my dream! Thank you” ….”Come on, everybody has wait for you”

“Okay…Let’s go” Seokjin take his bouquet.

.

 

Afterward, Namjoon could see someone with pink wedding dress walking slowly to him. 

He’s couldn’t believe his eyes, he’s couldn’t blink his eyes. Namjoon were fascinated with his bride.

“You are really a princess from the moon, Seokjin” he’d whispered to himself.

 

All the people there were fascinated by Seokjin, the dress and the wig wavy hair cover his chest. Rinna is Seokjin’s flower girl. She’s walking behind him.

Seokjin was smiling seeing how lovely this place could be and everyone clapping their hands while he’s walks.

Seokjin reached the platform he can feel Namjoon’s gaze was on him. Namjon keep staring at the Princess.  

“You’re so beautiful, honey” says Namjoon.

“Thank you, Namjoon-nie” Seokjin were smiling back at him.

  

 Marriage-officiant began to his works and then he asked Namjoon and Seokjin will them agree to be husband and wife for each other.

“I do!” Namjoon’s looking at Seokjin. 

And Seokjin says “I do!”

 “Now you kiss your bride” said the Marriage-officiant.

 

This is wasn’t their first kiss but this is was their first kiss as the marriage couple, is what they have dreamed about. Namjoon close his eyes and forward his face to Seokjin and kiss the lips of his wife now.

Rinna was tearing while she cheers up for them…Not only her crying, Namjoon and Seokjin’s parents also shedding tears.

All the guests shouted congratulates to the couple. Namjoon pull the kissed first, “I LOVE YOU”

Those words were really deep meaning for Seokjin…his couldn’t hold the tears anymore.

“I LOVE YOU TOO NAMJOON!” He’s hugged the taller.

 

.

.

 

Council almost finished but the bride still on platform to greet guests.

Seojoon stay beside Namjoon while Rinna at Seokjin’s side.

Their parents the first came to congratulated them.

 

“Mother and Father…Mom and dad!” the new wed-couple greeted their parents with adorable voice.

“Son, I’m happy now that you already be with someone that you’re really in love with…Not because of the force” before Mr.Namhyun tears fall, he hugs his one and only son.

 “Me too, son…Thank you Seokjin for choosing my unhandy son” Mrs.Minhee hugging Seokjin.

“There is no problem for me omma”

 

The King and Queen just smiles look at them all.  Then they hug Namjoon and Seokjin.

Seokjin and Namjoon so glad their parent accepted this reality.     

 

Later, the King's family come to greet them first.

Is Seokjin and Rinna's cousins. Kris and Taekwoon with their kid also Jaebum and Jinyoung with their daugher.

their cousins is taekwoon and Jinyoung...The two other guy biside them is their husband!.

Weird but true...It is Jimin's faults, Rinna have huge crush on Jinyoung and Taekwoon, so about 10 years ago

they're the cousins that Rinna told to Namjoon, who get the cures by Jimin before he'd for Seokjin.

 

They sheak-hand with the bride and groom.

"congratulations Seokjin and Namjoon" says the two couple to Seokjin and Namjoon.

Namjoon never meet them but he's easy be frindly with them.

"I was suprice at first knowing we have same fated! Because of jimin...but don't worry you'll be happpy like us now...

We brings our kids" says Jinyoung he showed two of his daughers. Jinyoung and Jaebum never treat in bad way like other princess

feels...They treat two of their child so sweet like real princess.

Jinyoung's frindly and talk a lot while Taekwoon is quite type.

 

"Wahhh....Hi~ Ji-Ra and Jae-Ra!" Seokjin hugged the kids. "How long we've not meet?"

"So long uncle..Oppss i mean aunty!" says the oldest Jinyoung's child, Ji-ra.She's 10years old, funny and sweet like her mother.

"You're like a princess today!" says the youngerst,Jae-ra. she's 7years old but cool and funny like her dad.

"Thank you~ guys...Both of you look like little pricess today" Seokjin kisses both of their cheeks.

They're so pretty like their parent.

 

"This is my son,Woon-Yi" says Taekwoon with his inner-voice

Woonyi bow at Seokjin with his staight face and hugged him.his parent born with poker faces and chic actutiude.

He's followed their personality. But sometime can be really funny.

"Wahhh Woonyi, now you're already 10 years old" Seokjin hugs.    

“Yes!” Woonyi’s answered.

 

Than a person that Seokjin really don’t want to meet is; His former girlfriend! Park Sunyoung.

“Mother, why she is here?” Rinna asks her mother.

“She is V’s fiancée now” the Queen replies coldly.

 Seokjin hugging Namjoon’s hard tightly; he’s fair for nothing actually.

Namjoon noticed Seokjin hugged his arm a bit harder, his take a look a Seokjin with sweet smile on his face, that’s can calm Seokjin now.

 

“Congratulations Seokjin-Hyung!... I mean Seokjin-Noona!” V’s screamed and gives a hugs to Seokjin.

Namjoon can’t lie but a bit jelly … later V hugged Namjoon also “And you too Namjoon!...Take care of him for me!...He is my lovely cousin I have”  

Namjoon reply with smile, “Of course I will”

“Congratulation Seokjin and Namjoon…Hopefully two of you will be forever” is park sunyoung’s turn.

Seokjin just nodded and avoid eyes contact.

 “Thank you for your wishing” Namjoon is the one who replied to her. He feel weird about Seokjin, his wife suddenly looks pale.

After the couple walk away. Seojoon whisper at Namjoon “she is Master’s former girlfriend, Namjoon”   

Namjoon also jaw drop, no wonder Seokjin have changed. He looks at Seokjin and kisses his bride’s cheek.

“Why you kiss me in front of them?” Seokjin blushing while his laughing.

“Because I want they know that you are only for me now… And you need to know I always be with you … Don’t be scared with anyone from now, we have each other to stand with” Namjoon showing his big smiles.

Seokjin’s tears almost fall hearing those words from his lovely husband now.

“Thank you Namjoon” he embraces the taller’s arm like no tomorrow.      

.

 

They just finished greeting every guest that come to see their one and only wedding.

After everything has done, all of them get into their own room to change their dress and cloths.

 

“Waahhhh Namjoon….I’m so tired…” Seokjin’s sighed.

“Me too, honey~” Namjoon hug Seokjin waist from back.

“Don’t you feel something different” he asks the older.

Seokjin thinking what it is but he still could understand what is the meant of it?

“What do you mean, Namjoon?

 “Now I really feel that you’re fully mine!” Namjoon turn to face with Seokjin and slowly kiss the thicker lips.  

“Of course I do! After I wear this ring, I admit I feel different” … “Why? You dislike this different?” Seokjin usually asks silly question.

“Honey! This is the time that I always waiting for! After this please, can you stop ask me something like this…I love you…and I really meant it” he cupped Seokjin’s face and kissing him again.

 “I’m sorry Namjoon. I just worried if you….”

“I will never leave you!” Namjoon cut Seokjin’s words  

 

“I love you so much” says Seokjin, rest his head on Namjoon’s chest. Two of them look at the sea from their room. The view is so nice and fine. The sun sad was totally beautiful. Everything is perfect for them just now.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if there any mistake that i made...I just took my medictions...and feel sleepy T~T

So for next update ... I don't know when i can write it...Because i have driving test after this! & gonna visit my big bro after for few days next week.  

Plz hwithing for me! and love you all <3 ;)

HOPEFULLY BTS CAN WIN FOR THIS COMEBACK! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNGKOOK!!! :DDD