The tuxedo

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

i'm back....Sorry if i promise you with long chapter but i can make it bcos i'm sick lately T_T and i hate it! i'm really sorry *bow* 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Namjoon had left to go to work.

 

“Okay! Oppa! We’re going to send the car back to Krystal” Rinna squealed her brother. Seojoon were standing beside her.

“Alright be careful” 

 

“Oppa, good luck to choose Namjoon’s suit for your wedding” she’s winked.

“Of course” Seokjin waved at them.   

 

Seokjin closed the door and left him alone…”I wanna take a nap” he’s lay on the sofa and sleep.

 

.

.

 

“Seojoon, let me straight to the point” She making him nervous.

“Yeah?” 

 

“If you can wait for me 4 years more, I will love you forever even….You know I do?”  Rinna would like be honest about this, but she remains afraid. She’s love him but won’t be easy to say it.

“I know Rinna, your brother has told me that you want to have someone in your life when your age 130…Now you just 126 years and my age are 132 already….” Seojoon was two years older than Seokjin.

 

“Sorry for making you upset, Seojoon. I never mean to do that”

 

“No~ I indeed commit to understand, you still need to do many things in your life… Master was pregnant now then Jimin will have his coronation day, we still doesn’t know what he’ll do after he became king….And what I know you’re very traditional girl, marry first then you can stay with that person, right?” Seojoon never been disappointed with Rinna, in fact he is supported her. 

 

“Yeah i'm not like someone who staying with his lover before married and will child soon..hehehe”

“Ohhh~~ you’re talking bad about your own brother” Seojoon blinking.

 

“Don’t get me wrong~ it’s just an example, OK?”

“Oh-okay Rinna.... I get it!”

 

“But I’m fear that you’re will going to find other girl, a better girl than me” her voice sound sincerely sad.

Seojoon startled, ”How you could you said that?” …. “I will wait for you as long you waits for me too” Seojoon held Rinna’s hand. “I’m the one who should be afraid that’s you’ll find a prince” Seojoon pouting.    

 

“I’m faithful girl, don’t worry, these is not other guy better than you, I hate princes~ …And Thank you very much for gives me some spaces” she’s kissed Seojoon’s hand.

 

Seojoon pulling back and be embarrassed by the action. She’s just laughed. Rinna like to .

 Seojoon are been silent along the way, although his hand still feels her kissed.

 

“Ooohhh OK. We arrived at Minhyuk’s home now” She parks the car at private parking lot.

  “Wooow! Namjoon’s friend also rich guy….” Seojoon’s wondering.

“Yeap!” …. “Come on, we need to meet Krystal and Minhyuk” they were out from the car.  

.

.

“Hello Krystal, I was here, in front the house” Rinna called her.

 “Alright! Just wait a moment” Krystal ran to the door and open. “Hey~ Rinna…” she hugged Rinna.

 

Krystal leaves the other girl in bizarre thought about her. “Hey~ Krystal… I’m happy to see you”.

“Come in” Krystal pull Rinna into the house, later she’s notices a tall man behind Rinna.”Wow! Rinna? Who is this guy?” …. Seojoon send a glance at her. 

 

Rinna quite agitated,” Oh, he is my lover” she won’t make Seojoon disappointed.

“Wooooohhhh even you have a lover”…..”Congratulations Rinna  And?...” Krystal waits for an answer.

 

“Seojoon” he’s told her. “Oh yeah Seojoon, congratulations…. Take care of her; she is nice girl I ever met!” Krystal seems extremely happy.

 

“Yeah! I will… And Thank you, we’re glad that you happy for us” Seojoon replied.

“Of course! Like I said before if I get my life with Minhyuk, you guys must have good life with your partner too!” the diva girl can’t stop smile. Seojoon blushed all over his face.

 

“Oh yeah~ Where is your Minhyuk?” Rinna asked.

“My Minhyuk? He’s working right now…After he comeback, we going to meet our parent for first time after I ran from the wedding” she’s exhale.

 

“I know right~ its must be hard for you” said Rinna.

“That’s right, but I’ll do anything for save my Minhyuk” Krystal smiling.

 

“hahaha! You’re very brave girl….Anyway this is your car key” Rinna returned the key to her.

“wah! Thanks for taking care of my car and we done out plan very well” 

 

Rinna reply, “Hahaha, my pleasure… yeap our plan the best, I mean your plan”    

“Nahhh is will not working if you’re not joined it” Krystal augment.

 

“Hahaha…Okay we need to get home now” Rinna showed weak smile.

“Why so early?”

 

“I … I need to prepare….”

“Prepare what?” … ”your wedding?” Krystal is so excitedly.

 

“No no~ not our wedding yet…Is my brother” Rinna wide smiled appeared.

 “Yaaaaaay! Namjoon and Seokjin are getting married? Oh my god!....I’m so happy for both of them!!!  Okay okay go back to your home now… Take care of the brides for me”…”and don’t forget invite me on his wedding” Krystal step forward to Rinna.

 

“Absolutely…Just wait for the card” Rinna tap Krystal’s petite shoulder.

“Ohhh yeah, the most can’t wait to see is Seokjin is wedding dress~~”

 

“How you know my brother will wear wedding dress?” Rinna frowned.

“Do you think I couldn't imagine Seokjin in dress?” … “He is Princess~ hahahahha”

“Sorry I laughed” Krystal covers .

 

“Hihihihi~ is fine I also thinks the same” Rinna’s giggled. 

“hahahaha we can be twins” said Krystal.

 

“Oh well~ .....okay we’re going~” Seojoon followed Rinna walk out from the house.

“So, are you taken a cab?” they heard a girl voice asked them.

 

“For this time I’ll take bus” answered Rinna.

“Bus? Omo I think is so romantic” Krystal’s statement enough for Seojoon lost color on his face. 

 

“Hahahaha! I also think like that hihihi” Rinna glace at Seojoon who stand like hole.  

 “Okay~~~ anyway good luck Krystal”

 

“Yeah thanks…. Let’s we meet again soon” they hugged each other.

 

.              

.

 

Rinna and Seojoon sat together in the bus.

“Why don’t you use your power?” Seojoon were inquiry.

“I just want to live like human for awhile” she smiled.

 

“Rinna?”

“Yeap!”

“Do you think ride bus together is romantic?”

“Ehmmmm~~~ actually I don’t think so, is depend on you, perhaps?” Rinna just stare on Seojoon’s eyes, and read his face.

 

“Please do not look at me like that!” the guy changes his view to other place.

“hahaha! I like when you’re shy” Rinna exclaim. 

 

 “Oohh enough!” Seojoon’s face totally burns.

 “Okay! Okay! I’ll stop… We’re going to have lunch now”

 

“Really?”

“Yeap! At the place we had go before” Rinna grinned.

 

“Oooo I can’t wait” Seojoon smiles could make Rinna’s melting.

 

.

.

 

Meanwhile Seokjin sleeping alone at home, his phone vibrate on pocket, he’s pick up “Hello?”

“Honey? Are you sleeping?” Namjoon’s laughing.

 

Seokjin eyes open widely, “Hahaha not sleep just nap…hihihi… I’m tired”

“Awww poor my princess, if you are tired just stay at home, I will go there by myself with my parent”

 

“No no I don’t want be alone again~” …. “I’ll go there with you, come and take me now…OK bye~ muah” Seokjin kissed the phone. He’s run to the closet, “while closet should I wear? Oh I found it, I hope I will look good” Seokjin wore blue sweater and black jean… “Oh I’m looking good” Praise himself.

 

Ten minutes waiting for Namjoon, the door’s bell ring. Seokjin open it.

 

 “Honey~” Namjoon were stretch out a chocolate bar.

 “Wahhh chocolate!” he’s pull Namjoon and hugging tightly.

 

“How you know I really want to eat it?”

“Well, you said you’re tired so I think I should buy something for you” said Namjoon, his hands still in the embrace Seokjin’s figure. 

 

“Omo~ why you are so nice~” Seokjin meet his nose with Namjoon’s.

“Because I love you” Namjoon kissed Seokjin’s deeply.

 

Their released from the kissed, “Namjoon, we need go now”

“Yes! Come on” Namjoon accomplish Seokjin’s waist and bring him out from the house, along with chocolate  bar.

 

.

.

 

Namjoon looked Seokjin currently enjoying a very tasty chocolate, “I’m glad you love that”

“Is not me if I'm not enjoy it” Seokjin take another bite into his mouth.

 

“Hahaha! So is true my uncle has told that, when the person is pregnant they’d eat differently from the others, their eating style more like show off, hihihi”…”I mean they’re much excited to show how extremely their thrilled” Namjoon’s said with a smile. 

“Yeah I think so!” Seokjin agreed. “Namjoon? Are you excited to see our child?”

 

“Are you kidding me? Whose do not excited when they’ll have a child?” Namjoon are dispute. “Why you ask me that’s question?” He thought Seokjin doesn’t believe him.

“Nothing~ I’m just feeling lucky to have someone like you” Seokjin resting his head on Namjoon’s shoulder.

 

“I thought I’m not good enough for you” Namjoon attempts to test Seokjin.

“Yay! Tell me who is said you’re not good?” … “Tell me now; if that person doesn’t want to live anymore then come to me” Seokjin get angry.      

 

“Wo..Woo~~~”….”You’re quite scary when you are mad my Princess…ahahha”

“Of course, no one can say my Namjoon is bad” Seokjin embrace Namjoon’s sleeve.

 

Namjon sarcastically smile on his ticker lips. “Omo~ you always made my heart melting” He squeezing Seokjin’s tall nose.

“So do you think I look nice on these clothes?”

 

“You definitely look nice on what’s you wear” Seokjin blushed when heard Namjoon words.

“Thank you Namjoon-nie”

 

“You’re most welcome” … “I think we arrived there” Namjoon’s stopped the car; they could see Mr.Namhyun and his wife waiting in front of them.

 

“Hey~ Seokjin!” Mrs.Minhee seemed proud when having Seokjin as Namjoon’s wife soon; she’s fascinated with him since their first met. “Yes mom! I’m so happy get to see you again” he’s smiling. 

“You look so nice today and super cute” said Mrs.Minhee. “Yeah seriously you really look great today” Mr.Namhyun added.

“Thank you so much mom and dad~~~~” Seokjin replied, his heart filled with happiness.  

 

Mr. Namhyun walking inside the boutique, “Seokjin, Namjoon, come in”

“Yeah~ we’re coming” 

 

.

 

“Okay! Namjoon, since Seokjin choose pink, I’ll pick for you maroon color? Are you okay?” Mrs.Minhee’s showing the tuxedo to them.

“Wow! Mom…. It’s looks good, okay I’ll try this” Namjoon taken his tuxedo and walking to testing room.

 

Little moment they waited, Namjoon come out with a masculine style. “Wow! Namjoon-nie, you look unbearably dashing” said Seokjin.  

“I feel relieved when you said that, honey”

 

“I can’t believe my son looking good like this” Mrs.Minhee shocked.

“Of course mom I’m your son…” Namjoon replied.

 

“You already grow up from your rapper image, when you’re young” Mr.Namhyun involves.

“Hahahaha! Dad, that was a very old story…I’m almost 30 now”

Mr.Namhyun nodding agreed with him.

 

They’re knew Seokjin was older then Namjoon about 2 years (in human age). But Namjoon’s parent never talked the things, they’d read that Seokjin must be sensitive about it.

   

“Rapper image?” Seokjin seemed puzzled.

“No~ honey that was old story”

 

“Namjoon? Are you not telling him about you hobby?” Mr.Namhyun asked.

 “No dad I didn’t… is too embarrassing” Namjoon face look burn.

 “Don’t shy…Tell him soon”

 

“I can’t wait for the story, Namjoon-nie” Seokjin’s smiling.

 “Hahaha! Okay I’ll tell you later” Namjoon’s consent.

 

“So we’re agreeing to take this tuxedo?” Mrs.Minhee’s asking.

 “Yeap! I totally accept this”.

 

After finish dealing with the seller, they were out from the shop, “Namjoon, can you follow me to our home?” Mr.Namhyun waits for answer.

 

“Sure! We’ll follow you” Seokjin agreed.

“Why you’re answering for me?” Namjoon’s asked. While his hand pull Seokjin closer to him.

 

“It’s okay Namjoon, his answered is yours too” said Mr.Namhyun.

.

.

 

“Namjoon~ you promised me that you’ll tell me about your ‘rap’ story? What is rap?” Seokjin baffled.

 

“Ohhh… ‘Rap’ is like….You sing or talk faster than usual in song while you need to put charisma or swagger together when you doing rapping” Namjoon’s explanation, sufficient for Seokjin filled with new things of human’s life.

 

 

“Okay~ sound interesting”

“Yeah, Honey I will show my old recorded to you at home”  Namjoon’s winked melted Seokjin’s eyes and heart.

 

 

“Don’t wink at me” Seokjin were change his view.

 “Why~~~” Namjoon said cutely.

 

“You drowned me with your cuteness” Seokjin replied.

“Wow! I’m cute? Thank you” the taller bragged.

 

“Oh! Please stop it” Princess Jin rolled his eyes.

 Namjoon just laughed. He's pround of himself manage to make his Princess blushed.   

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

And for information Their age (alien's family) was 100 years older then human.

my gastric attacking me back T___T and some mental-breakdown....I miss Namjin :(  sorry if u found any mistake ... i'm not really well D: .... 

 

Btw i'm happy with VIXX's comeback! 

 

Namjoon's tuxedo >

maroon #suit, blue #socks and #tattoos