I'm telling you the true

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^ 

_____________ 

 

 

Next day>

Namjoon wake up, get ready himself to work…When he out from room, he smells something great he walks to kitchen and he saw Seokjin smiling at him while the holding a plate full of pan cakes.

“Eat this” Seokjin put the place on table with honey, orange jus and hot coffee.

“Wait~ how you know? I like all this?” Smile Namjoon.

“I just found the flour so I got an ideas to made some pan cakes and isn’t everybody like to have this on their breakfast, right?” Seokjin is wise to answered.

“I agreed….Let’s we eat” said Namjoon. Seokjin sit opposite side, so he can face Namjoon.

“I would be happy if I have someone can cooked this delicious for me every day, every morning” Namjoon’s words made Seokjin shy and a bit boast.

“Thank you the compliment, I really like to cooks…I tried hard for this and you’re lucky it turn out great as I want to be…” said the an alien.

“Okay, I’m going now” Namjoon told him. “All right, I will take care of your house, be careful” Seokjin gives winked for Namjoon, is making Namjoon question about his feeling now.

 .

 

 

The time Namjoon in car, “I think I’m fine if he can stay at my house forever, he looks nice~ but I really want to know where is he come from? It is he’s same as a story I read before, ‘An angle from the stats”? aaaa this all none senesce” Namjoon’s said to himself.

He keeps grouse same things every minute till he arrives at his office.

 

 

.

Arrived at office>

 

“Namjoon? How are you lately? These anything happened?” asked Krystal.

 

Namjoon just shook his head and get in to his room, Krystal followed him.

 

“Namjoon! I think I need tell you something is important for us, I’m sure you will happy here this… I'm telling you the true, I didn’t ever likes you even ones however I tried so hard to make myself for in love with you and I know you’re never interested on me….But I just want makes our parents happy and cares of our family’s relationship…. Just about that”

 

Then she added.

 

“I really have wanted to confess for this ... I am impatient longer to tell you this, you can be in love with someone else and I'm as well in love with someone else too... but must be kept secret from our parents until the time is right for well-informed on them.”

 

Krystal told every single things from her heart to Namjoon, she don’t want to be foolish just to try make the taller fall in love with her and she don’t love him also.

Namjoon had shown his smiled like this to Krystal for first time ever.

 

“Wow! You are smile! That mean I told you a good thing! ....Okay! We need to set this plan secretly make sure no one knows about this” Krystal put her forefinger on her lips.  

“Good! That was a brilliant ideas Krystal~” said Namjoon who feel so much relax now.

“That why I’m Krystal…hhahahaha….”

“Okay let’s back to work” She leaved the man celebrate his happiness for freedom.

Not only Namjoon feeling happy but Krystal also.

Mean while Seokjin at Namjoon’s condominium> 

.

 

The handyman told Seokjin the cost for repair, all of this may be difficult so it take time about 3-4 weeks for completion or can maybe take more times... Seokjin pleaded for them to continue their work.

He just watching TV whiles the handyman and others worker doing their jobs. Seokjin feel guilty he knew his fault this is happened.  He might be using his power but he affair Namjoon know who he is too early.   

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

^_^ Even busy with study i'm still update! .... :)