Family meeting

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry about my late update *bow* before i start my story i will tell you why i'm not make update.

The reason is 2-3 week ago my dad having chest pain i'm worried like crazy then we make the check-out at hospital...My dad have problem with his heart but lucky is still early...He's get his medication. I have mental-break down that why i didn’t even open my FB,twitter or this...Soon we will go to hospital again to have full treatment.

Plz pray for my dad! >< 

 

Here the story... I make very long ones with 6k words. Enjoy~ 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Prince Jimin” Jungkokna’s parents kneeling at him.

“Uncle and aunty, you don’t need to kneeling at me, I came here to send Jungkokna back….By the way, can I stay here for tonight?” Jimin waits an answer from them. Jungkokna stay beside him.

 

They got up yet their bodies are still hunched,” as your order Prince Jimin, this house always open for you…What’s ours is yours” their replied.

“Thank you” said Jimin…He’s walks into the house, It’s not so big and not so small for a small family like Jungkokna’s. This house is Jimin’s secret place since before he’s fall in love with his sister’s best friend.

 

If he wants some peaceful, he’ll stay at this house without no one knows. By the present, Jungkokna’s was the owner of this house, but her family and her lives wasn’t same anymore, whatever they’re go, they must be make sure not across in front of the King and the Queen sides.   

“I will marry with Jungkokna soon” said Jimin…He’s sitting on the long wooden chair.

 

Jungkokna’s parent couldn’t trust what is Jimin’s saying, “We are such an honor hear that, Prince Jimin” the old man and the old lady knelt down in front of Jimin again.

Jimin began to feel bad for his evil deeds, these has made people around him became complicated with him.

 

“Aunty and Uncle” Jimin kneeling himself, his eyes could meet them with greater fixed. 

“I’ll be your son-in-law soon…Please don’t act like this with me…. Do not feel I was an odd person; this is new side of me…Because of your daughter, Jungkokna. Make me realize how greats if you can be someone good, compare to evils.

 

“Prince Jimin….” Her parent whispers. Jungkokna’s tears falling again when she’s need to see her parent, like a beggar to a person she’s loves the most.

“Don’t call me with ‘Prince’ anymore….Just call me Jimin…Only Jimin…And this is my order” Jimin says emphatically.

 

 

Bright, shining smile Stranded on their faces “Yes Jimin…If that’s what you want…We’ll follow the order....But what will The King and The Queen will do to us?” Mr.Jeon asked.

“Omma, Appa…Remember? I was protect all of you in first place when they knew about this”    

 

Mr & Mrs Jeon were surprised by Jimin who called them with ‘Omma’ and ‘Appa’… Even Jungkokna got shocked.

“Y-you c-call us? A-appa? O-omma?” Mrs.Jeon stammered.

 

“May I call you that?” Jimin asks them back.

“Y-yes of course, your majesty” Mr.Jeon nodding.

 

“Hahaha! And don't call me Prince either majesty...OK?” Jimin smiled at them.

“This is was so kind of you, Jimin” Jungkokna talked after few minutes in silent.

“All of you is the kindness actually” Jimin’s replied.

 

They’re having family dinner with Jimin… He behaved like a perfect gentleman to them…Jimin playing with Jungkokna’s tummy and saying, “Hi~ my baby…Your father is here with you”.

Jungkokna and her family felt very overwhelmed by the behavior of Jimin.

.      

.

 

The next day>

 

Seokjin awake on early morning usually at 6:00 am. He’s taken a look at his lover who snoring loudly, he’s just giggled and kisses Namjoon’s cheek. “Your snoring so loud… did you know that, Namjoon-nie~?” Seokjin says to the sleeping man.

 Later, he’s get out from the room and walk to bathroom washed as he’s use do everyday…Then he’s walk to Rinna’s room before continue to kitchen. 

 

“Rinna~~~, wake up~ now …. You need to help me preparing our breakfast” Seokjin shake the legs.

“Ehmmmmm?...Why Oppa??” She’s mumbling. 

 

“I said you need to help me today, you already slept for long hours…Get up now before I pour of water to your face” He’s sound scary.

Rinna continue sleeps, her bother get weary, Seokjin take just a cup of water and poured.

 

“Waaaaaaaa!!!!” She’s screaming, “Oppa!? Are you insane?” Rinna wipes her wet face. 

“I’m pregnant, so I couldn’t help it” …”Get up now” Seokjin pull her to stand up.

 

“Why? Why? Me? … Since you’re pregnant, I’m your victim of your behavior” She’s looks so clueless right now.

“Ehmmm…I can’t answer that “ … “Shut your mouth take this towel go clean yourself, you’re not even change your clothes before sleep last night” Seokjin put the purple towel around Rinna’s neck and push her at bathroom.

 

“Don’t fall sleep in bathroom” Seokjin says. It’s happened few days ago…Rinna get into bathroom, and she’s sleeps on a bathtub and got caught by Seokjin.

“I know Oppa!” soon she seen her brother out from room, she’s talking alone, “Ahhhh~~~….What will I get for the next? Why not Namjoon the one who get all this?” then she just laughed when looked her wet jacket.    

 

.    

 

“Good morning world!!!” Rinna were running to Seokjin’s side.

“I think, I’m the only one who stands here”

“Yeah yeah~~~ … Good morning Oppa!” She’s grinned.

 

“That’s right! Let’s we start our cooking!” Seokjin gave her jobs what is she should do.

 

.

.

 

Jimin were still at Jungkokna’s house after spent a night there.

“Uncle and Aunty… I want bring Jungkokna out today, Spend some time together” Jimin asked for permission.

 

“Of course, you can Jimin…She is your lover” Mrs.Jeon replied.

“Yes! Jimin…She really miss you when you’re not here…Please make her happy” Mr.Jeon told.

 

“I will make her smile” Jimin held his hand on Jungkokna’s wrist. “Follow me” says Jimin.

She just nodded, “I’m going out Mom, dad… Take care” She’s told to her parent. They’re waved at them, as the couple went from there.

 

Jungkokna can’t help but grinned when she’s felt so glad particularly with Jimin. 

They are riding the unicorn, Jimin could feeling extraordinarily when Jungkokna with him.

 

They stopped at the place is quite romantic, there was only of Lake in front of them, the one and only lake in the moon.

“Kokna?...I would be glad if I can bring you to a greater place than here…I wants take you to visit earth but if I can” Jimin dropped his eyes from Jungkokna’s sides.

 

“Jimin~ even you can’t take me there now…Be with you is such a wonderful moment for me” Kokna gives a kiss at Jimin’s ticker lips.

“Thanks Kokna…You’re so nice person I knew”

“You are most welcome…Princess Rinna and Princess Jin also nice person too”

“Princess Jin?...You calling him Princess because of my bad habit called him that?” Jimin felt somewhat bewildered.

 

“Noooo~~~ … I just remember Princess Rinna likes to calls him Princess too! I’m sorry”

Jimin just laughed, “I don’t know Rinna calling him the same as mine”

 

“Both of you are brother and sister, so no wonder”

“Yeah…Because of her, I can meet you” Jimin glace at his lover.

 

 Jungkokna stuck like glue in Jimin’s gaze then she’s just realizing when her lips crush with JImin’s.

 “I love you so much! You’re the girl who have special love can change someone violent like me”

 

Jungkokna touches Jimin’s cheek, “Because when you smiled at me for first time I knew that you are not really bad guy as you used to be”.                 

“Thank you very much Jungkokna” Jimin give a kiss on her forehead.

 

The lovebird enjoying their moment together but something they’re wish it won’t happen…Now is happened.

Jungkokna felt her body was lifted up by several people. And Jimin visible tries to escape from them which prevented him from approaching Jungkokna.

 

Jimin express outrage, “WHAT IS GOING ON NOW???? ARE YOU INSENE? YOU DON’T KNOW WHO AM I? I’M PRICE JIMIN!”

“We know who are you…But this is King’s and Queen’s orders, to bring both of you face with them in palace” one of the King’s armies told to Jimin.

 

“J-jimin~” Jungkokna’s crying … her wets eyes looking at her lover with hopes.

“Jungkokna!”…”Let’s her go! Don’t be too rough at her” Jimin struggles to pull himself forward. He’s doesn’t like seeing Kokna crying again after his promise.

 

“This is what King and Queen’s orders … We must bring along this girl to have meeting with them right now…Armies! Drag them to King and Queen” those armies all lead Jimin and Jungkokna in a somewhat disreputable.

 

.

.

 

“Oppa, you know what?...Why my ideal guy is someone like a mother-like?...so he can make breakfast together with me!” Rinna grinned.

“You wanted to say Namjoon is lazy?” Seokjin gave her death glace.

 

“Not like that Oppa~ I understand Namjoon is busy right now so he’s must tired, he’s always helps you cooking” … “I said if is me”

“Then go wakes up your lover, Seojoon” Seokjin thought Rinna won’t do it but she’s walking throw Seojoon’s room.

“I didn’t expect, she’ll go to Seojoon?” Seokjin keeps looking at his sister.

 

.

 

“Seojoon~ … Wake up~” her lovely voice piecing into Seojoon’s ears.

Seojoon trying to keep eyes open, “oh~ Rinna?” his eyes still close but his grinned have shown.

 

“Can you help me making breakfast for all of us?” Rinna’s asked.

“Sure…I need wash first” Seojoon get up from bed.

 

“I will wait at outside”

“Okay Rinna!” He’s eyes keeping at the girl.   

 

.

 

“Ehmmm? Where is your lover?” Seokjin’s asks.

“He’s coming! He’s washing first”

“Wow! That’s great! We can eat faster!” smiling face on Seokjin’s.

 

“So, how about your Namjoon?” Rinna asked.

“Oh yeah~…lets him sleep 10 minutes more”…”Now almost 7 am” her brother watching the wall clock.

Rinna simply nodded.

 

 “Hello everyone!” Seojoon’s greeting.

 “Hey~ Seojoon…Good we have you here..Can you help us?” Rinna told him to assist Seokjin while she’s will prepare the table for them.

Seojoon’s agree “No problem~!” … They’re so lucky have someone like Seojoon in their family.

.

“Okay! Oppa, we ready to eat…Go wake up you lovely lover~~~ Namjoon-nie~~~” her voice seems mocked how Seokjin’s call Namjoon’s name.

“Who is Namjoon-nie?...Only me can call him like that ” Rinna could feel dark gaze from Seokjin’s eyes.

“OK OK Fine. But can I call him, Namjoon oppa~~~... Ah ah Do not hit me again~” she’s Prevented the self.

 

“You know that I want to hit you~~~” …. ”Just calling him Namjoon! Only Namjoon, understand? Not more than that. Listen to my order!” Seokjin have seen Rinna’s giggled.

“Yes! I will follow your order my brother Seokjin” She’s bowed. “hehehe”

“Ehmmm~~~” he’s just make sound then left her with Seojoon.

.

 

Seokjin open the door, and saw Namjoon sleeping in a way that vicious ... blankets fell on the floor; the taller guy's head wasn't on the pillow ... Namjoon sleeping in the middle of the bed.

 

“Namjoon…You always sleep in fancy style” Seokjin kissed the younger’s lips.

The sleeping guy rubbing his eyes,”Oh my Princess Jindda~” Namjoon looks rather drunk.

 

“WHO JINDDA IS?” Seokjin’s eyes popping out.

Namjoon were jumping stepping back, then he’s move forward to Seokjin. “Jindda is you~ Honey” he’s embracing Seokjin’s waist and rest his head on the elder’s tummy and sleep again.

 

“Can you get up now? Namjoon-nie~~~ you told me yesterday you need to get up early and now is 7:10 am” Princess Jin poked Namjoon shoulder.

 

“WHAT?! 7:10!!!” Namjoon jump from and ran to bathroom.

“Hahahaha!!! You’re so funny Namjoon” Seokjin’s sighed.

 

.

 

“Oppa? Namjoon wake ups already?”

“Yes Rinna! Just wait for him” Seokjin followed Rinna walked to the dining table.

 

 

After few moment>

 

“I’m ready..Let’s we eat..Sorry for letting you guys waited for me” Namjoon’s apologize. “I slept at 4 last night…ahhh still tired”.

 

“Omo poor my Namjoon-nie~” Seokjin cares the taller’s hair.

 

“Is fine Namjoon” … “come on I’m hungry~” the girl spokes.

 Rinna asked Seokjin’s some food. 

 

Namjoon eating fast then usually, “Be careful Namjoon-nie~” Says Seokjin, he worried Namjoon could strangulated.

“I’ve to fast!” Namjoon said in munch. And he’s stand up.

 

“I need to go now! Bye~ Honey!” Namjoon give a peek on Seokjin’s lips. “Bye~ Rinna bye~ Seojoon!”.

“Okay! Bye Namjoon…See you this evening!” they were replied to Namjoon.

 

“Seojoon, don’t be a busy person like Namjoon” Rinna told her boyfriend.

“Yes Rinna!” Seojoon smiled at her.

 

Seokjin just rolled eyes.

 

.

.

 

Jimin and Jungkokna been brought up in the palace of by the royal armies.

 

The girl looked down and placing weight on the knee, Jimin observe his parent with furious.

“WHAT’S GOING ON NOW?! I’M THE NEXT KING FOR THIS KINGDOM AND SHOULD I GET ALL OF THIS?” Jimin’s shouting.

“Jimin, you should know what it is our kingdom’s rules…The royals can’t marry with common people” The King walking slowly to Jungkokna. Jimin’s eyes locked on his father.

 

“Don’t touch her!” Jimin prevent the King from reaching out to his lover.

“This is not even her fault is mine! Why you just let Seokjin marry with a human...Not only human but also a guy? Why I can’t live with common people?” The king got surprised from Jimin’s words.

 

“BECAUSE YOU’RE MADE THE STUPID CURES AGAIN!” his father’s yelled affixed on his face.

 

“YES! I’M ADMIT I MADE IT! I KNOW EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT…I DO ALL THOSE THING JUST TO SHOW HOW POWERFUL I WAS! THE POWER I’VE BORN WITH IS THE MOST POWERFUL! BUT WHY I CAN’T MARRY WITH JUNGKOKNA?!” Jimin’s tears flowing on cheeks. “I FOLLOWED EVER STEPS THAT YOU DID, FATHER…I’M BE A BAD GUY EVERYBODY HATES OR SCARED WITH ME! DO YOU THINK I’M FINE WITH ALL THIS THING?...I REALIZED NOW! HOW BRASH AM I !”

Jimin verily expressed what is in his hearts. He held strong Jungkokna’s arm. “She is my wife soon!”

 

“JIMIN! HOW CAN YOU BE SO DISOBEDIENT?” The Queen was finally spoken.

 His mother’s walking closer to Jungkokna, “YOU ARE JUST A COMMON PEOPLE! ALL THOSE OF YOU JUST WANTS HIS MONEY AND FAME!” the Queen shouting in front of Jungkokna’s face.

“MOTHER!” Jimin’s yelling…”YOU CAN’T EVER SCREAM OR TALK TO HER LIKE THAT! SHE IS THE GIRL WITH PRIDE! I’M THE ONE WHO MAKES MOVE FIRST! SHE’S NEVER LOOK AT ME EVEN ONES!”

 

“So what do you mean by that?” … “If she’s not starts first then why you should? You can get better girls than her! Many princess of other country wait for you to make them as your wife!” The King view Jungkokna within feeling of lowly.     

“AH! Those of Princess are fake!...and what is wrong if I’m start to make move first?!”Jimin inquire.

The question from Jimin cannot be answered by his parents. Jungkokna quiescent from directly insult by the King and the Queen.

 

“So, what is actually happened between you and Jungkokna?” the Queen broke the silent.

“We are currently will become the parent for our baby soon!” Jimin didn’t take any minute or breath; he’s just spell out those words without thinking. He can’t accept his confine life.

Jungkokna stare at Jimin with the utmost thunderous.

 

 Kings and queens could be insane when their golden boy, has done things that are prohibited by the terms of the kings. “Y-you say w-what?” his father seem couldn’t believe.

“We’re going to be parent soon!”

“A-are sure t-that is y-your child?” The Queen wouldn’t trust it.

 

“Of course is mine!...I’m just only guy with Jungkokna!” Jimin replied.

“Jungkokna! Is that Jimin’s child?” the King ignores Jimin’s told.

“Yes! Your Majesty, this baby is Prince Jimin’s child... there is no other guy have been with me besides Prince Jimin” says Jungkokna, her eyes just keeping on the ground.

 

The king has same power as Rinna’s, he is able to reads someone’s heart speak. He knew that Jungkokna wasn’t a liar…She’s said is true!

“I did everything adverse manufacturing before, I make Rinna and Seokjin felt worst in their life…But both of you never raise your voice to me, and both of you defend me!...Now why for this time you just couldn’t let me marry with Jungkokna” Jimin kneeling in front of the King and Queen. ”Please! I love her with my life…And I don’t want my child didn’t have father when the baby will born someday”   

 

Jimin’s parent feel as if collapsed, many things Jimin has does they never prohibits and for this time also they should not be to protest.   

“We will have the wedding for both of you after Seokjin’s marriage” The King would give him a chance. Jimin is always special for them…But for this time around the King let’s both of them marry because Jungkokna is a sincere girl…The King thinking he should knew this since Jimin and her become lover.    

“And I’m the King will change the royals rules starts now!” the entire caretaker bowing to the orders “Yes! You’re majesty!” they’re said.

    

 

“It’s true?! Oh my god!...Thank you father!” Jimin crying, his hands held his father’s legs. Jimin and Jungkokna filled with thankful.          

“Is fine, Jimin” the King smiled.

 

The queen looking at Jimin and say, “Please take care of your lover, I don’t want she’s control like this palace like her own, get it?” 

“She won’t do it, Mother!” Jimin send a glace to his mom.

 

 

 

“I just give a warning” she’s walking from the hall.

“Just ignore your mother…Jimin, bring Jungkokna to room” for the first time the voice of the king was deeply honest and gentle.

 

“As your order,Father!” Jimin hold Jungkokna wrist. Then she’s stops and turn to face the King.

“Your Majesty, Thank you! For letting me be with Jimin” She bowed.

 

The King only smirk, “Take care of the child is my grandson”.

Jungkokna and Jimin nodded before go from there.  

 

 

.

 

 

Rinna remember to tell her brother something, “Oppa! You know what? Jimin and my best friend are dating!”

Seokjin change his view from the drama on TV to his sister.

 

“You mean Jungkokna?” he’s focusing into her face.

“Yeap!”

 

“Oh my….She is such a nice girl, how she can fall in love with someone like Jimin?” Seokjin put down his snack on the table. 

“Oh well…Jimin told me that Jungkokna changed him” Rinna take the chips and eat.

 

“Are you’re really sure?”

“I’m talked with Jimin personally!” she watching the drama but Seokjin still couldn’t stop asking in his head.

 

“You have chat with him without any fight, right?” Seokjin bites his lips.

“Don’t be scared Oppa, I didn’t have fight with him anymore…As I promise to you so I won’t”   

 

“Alright!”  …. “So~ it is true Jungkokna able to change him? I’m quite impressed! A normal girl like her could make it!... I missed her. How she is right now?” Seokjin haven’t looked at the TV further.

Seokjin was close with Jungkokna since she is best friend of Rinna…And Seokjin also nice with Jungkokna’s mother as their maid before.

 

“Yeah she’s managed to change Jimin hopefully….and right now she is….” Rinna stopped meeting her eyes with Seokjin.

“She is what? Stop talking without finish” Seokjin slap her shoulder.

“She is pregnant” says Rinna.

 

She reading her brother actions but Seokjin’s eyes didn’t blinking.

“Oppa!” She waved in front of his face.

 

“Ah! Ah…Rinna … I thought I just dream” he can felt dust on his eyes ball.

“Actually me either … I hope father and mother able to accept Kokna”

 

“What if they’re not” Seokjin sound worried.

“Nahhh…Jimin is always right to them, so don’t worry” Rinna was right, Jimin have been free from misery.

 

“But what will happen now? You’ve told me that Royal rules weren’t allow the King have illegitimate child” Seokjin’s voice greater serious.

“That was a problem is…Royals can’t even have relationship with common people” Rinna replied.

 

“How about Namjoon and I?” he’s blinking.

“You’re in special case, so nothing to be highlighted” … “do not fret, I’m sure Father and Mother will accept Namjoon because he is nice guy” Rinna change her view back to the drama.      

 

“Yeah~ I get it….anyway please give me back my chips!” Seokjin tried to pull the pack.

“Princess Jin~” Rinna doesn’t want give it back to him but his face has change Seokjin’s ears look redder, she is knew that her big brother is angry.

 

“OK OK! Take this back!” Rinna grinned.

“Thank you!” Seokjin patted her head.

 

Not long after that they continued discussing about Jimin and Jungkook.

Rinna telling him Jungkokna’s awful story, that her mother almost get killed by their parent because Jimin and she tells everything from A-Z to Seokjin.

 

.

 

After Seokjin, Rinna and Seojoon had their lunch.

Rinna was told her brother that she’s will hang out with her lover. She wants to show him the new house that she’s bought at Jeju Island.

 

Seokjin just nodded and say “be careful! And take care of him, Rinna…I’m afraid he might fall from the rooftop”

Rinna laughed but Seojoon still don’t understand anything. “Don’t worry Oppa! I always be with him..Bye!”

 

“Bye Master!” Seojoon says to Seokjin and waved.

“Yeah~ bye-bye~~~ Have nice time!” he’s watching his sister and her lover vanish from there.

 

.

.

 

“Seojoon, open your eyes” says Rinna, she so excited.

The guy was slowly open his eyes. He’s get surprise with the house. “WOW!”

 

“Do you like it?” she’s asked.

“This so BEAUTIFUL!... I can’t lie about it” His screams fulfilled the whole house.  

 

“Hehehe!”

“Why you laughed Rinna?” Seojoon looks lost.

 

“You’re so cute when you are happy” Rinna stated.

Seojoon blushing, “Nahhh…I’m not”

 

She rolling her eyes “well, Seojoon is cute! Hahha…let’s go, we looking around”

Rinna pull his wrist to follow her.

 

Seojoon observed every inch in the house. “You are so cool, Rinna!”

“I’m proud of you as your lover”

 

She feels so pleased hearing what Seojoon’s saying.

 “Thank you for proud of me, Seojoon….I didn’t do anything I just bought this house for my parent”

 

“That’s the reason why I’m proud of you! I know how your parent treat you,  however this house you bought for your parent” … “You’re so nice girl~” Seojoon’s commented.

Rinna detain her tears she is so sensitive about her parent.

 

“They are one and only parent I have in my life without them I wasn’t here, I wasn’t here stand in front of you and we won’t able to love each other” tears falling on her cheeks.

“Don’t cry~ … I really know you love them so much! Don’t cry~…I’m here for you too! Thanks for loving me” Seojoon hugs her.

 

“Thank you for loving me too, Seojoon” Rinna says in hugging.

Seojoon cares her cheeks, wipes all the tears from the eyes “OK stop crying….I wanna see the whole house, can I?”

Rinna’s nodding repeatedly.

 

One hour has passed.

 

“Rinna, we’ve looked the whole house” … “I think we should go back now…I’m worried about Master” said Seojoon in frightened.

“Yeah, your right! Let’s go…Hold my hands and close your eyes”

 

When they arrived at Namjoon’s house they see there’s no Seokjin.

“Where he’s go?” Seojoon ran to Seokjin’s room.

 

Rinna could hear a sound from her room she hurried to the door.

“Oppaaa!? Are you dancing?” She saw her brother using her laptop listen to music.

 

 

Seokjin stopped from jumping and moving, “Yes! Rinna, I’m dancing..Wanna join?”

“Why you dance in my room?” … “And that’s my laptop, why you aren’t using Namjoon’s?” Rinna keep asking.

 

“I don’t know why~ but I feel like I wanted to dance in your room and you have good taste about music” Seokjin started to dance again.

“How you know to use all this?” Rinna frowned.

 

“Ah! Namjoon’s taught me” he’s really enjoying the song.   

“Oh Okay~ … what I know Oppa hate to dances”.

 

“Probably my baby wants to dance” Seokjin grinned.

“Lucky you are my brother” Rinna want expressed outrage however she knows why her elder brother attitude this way does.   

 

“I leave you alone; enjoy your dance…Okay? Bye~~~ ”

“Bye~” He’s waving at her with joyful face.

 

“Rinna~ it’s that music sound from your room” Seojoon asks.

“Yeah~ your Master dancing in my room”

 

Seojoon eyes turn big “Really?”

“Yeah…Go see it by yourself if you don’t believe” She walked throw the fluffy sofa and take a nap.

“Both of you so funny” Seojoon giggled.

 

 

.

.

 

Four days later>

 

The moment they’ve awaited right now is happening. Today is Saturday, the Royal parent reach at Namjoon’s luxury condo. From Namjoon’s place, he brings them to their own house at Jeju Island.     

 

They will have Family dinner between Seokjin’s parent and Namjoon’s parent. Royal parent relatively delighted with the house purchased by Rinna. But they won’t show how glad they’re in front of her.

 

Namjoon can’t hide that he’s really rumble when meeting with his lover’s parent for first time.

He’s lucky the king and the Queen have already liked his attitude. They have not deep chats yet just asks some simply questions.  

 

Rinna got the key of this house a day before; she’s set everything for them and helped by Seojoon. 

“Rinna, my parent will arrive here at 8:00 pm” Namjoon whispered.

 

“Alright…We still have time, now is 3:00 pm..And…” She stops talking when notice that Namjoon look flustered.   

She giggled “Namjoon, your hands are shiver”

“Am i?...No no … I’m okey!” he’s shook his head.

 

“Hahahaha!!! You want lie to me?” he’s shouldn’t tell lies to her. 

“No I didn’t mean lied to you...But yes I’m nervous” finally Namjoon’s admit.

 

“Don’t be scare, look at Oppa…he’s always calm….I think you should go have chat with your parent-in-law” saying Rinna. 

Namjoon nodded agree and hurried to Seokjin.    

 

Namjoon bowed at the King and the Queen, “hey,Namjoon? Have a sit…We’re glad that you are the one Seokjin’s fall in love with”

He’s wide smile appear on his face. 

 

Whose aren’t happy when your parent-in-law accepts you like their own child? Kim Namjoon is super lucky.

Seokjin sat beside his mother while Namjoon sit in front of the King and suddenly, “So, Namjoon! Seokjin have told us everything…And now we should act like human soon I need to pull my crown for first time in my whole life…I only do it for my first son-in-law” the King laughed.

  

Namjoon laughing nervously, “Thank you very much, your majesty” he’d lower his head.

 He could hear the King’s laughter and said “Hahahahaha!!! Namjoon you’re so funny…We’ll be a family! Just call me father, and call Seokjin’s omma, ‘Mother’, get it?”   

 

“Yes! Namjoon…Just call me Mother” says the Queen and she’s added “Thanks for loving Seokjin….I never thought there are still have lovely humans in this earth like you … You’re such a very good guy”

 “I wasn’t a very good guy….I’m just honest with him and I’m indeed love him” He’s looking at his princess from eyes to eyes at Seokjin.

 

Seokjin smiled proudly to him.   

“Namjoon is so down to earth…Anyway, when your parent will be arriving?” Seokjin’s father asked.

“Ah! My parent will here around 8:00 pm” Namjoon answered.

 

“Okay! So we still have to stroll around this city” the king and the queen stand up.

“Where you wanna go?” asks Seokjin.

 

“Any good place here?” they replied. Seokjin have no ideas.

“Is okay honey~ I will shows them how beautiful Jeju Island is” Namjoon walked closer to Seokjin.

 

“Oh so sweet both of you!” … “Let’s go we go now before we’ve family dinner” said Seokjin’s mother.

Namjoon and Seokjin sit at front and the king and queen sit at back.

 

Seokjin send a text to his sister, ‘Rinna, we’re going out awhile…Take care…Love you!’  

 “Alright Oppa! Have fun…be careful…Love you too!” She’s replied. Rinna were staying at second floor. And she’s looking out the clear windows. 

 

Seojoon gazed at Rinna and the girl looked so gloomy. “Rinna~ what’s wrong with you?”

“Oh Seojoon!...Nothing, I’m OK” she’s lied.

     

“Are you sad because your parent? Or Master is getting marriage?” he’s knew she’s always hide something.

“Maybe?”  Short replied from her.

 

“Rinna~~~” he called his lover.

“Yes?....There something you want me to help you?” she change her view to him.

 

“Yeap! You need! Help me to put smile on your face”

“Why? What’s wrong with my face?” Rinna frowned.

 

“You look unhappy” … “I feel sad seeing you like this” he’s come closer to her.

“I’m fine Seojoon…Just tired”  

 

“Rinna, why we come here used your power and your parent used Namjoon’s car?” Seojoon change the topic before her tears fall down again.

“About that’s? They wanted to feel like human” …”Come on help me for dinner tonight” Rinna pull him to kitchen and she’s smiled.

 

“I’m happy see your smile again” Seojoon giggled.

“I know right! That’s why I’m smiling…It’s only for you~~~” she’s really good for making him shy.

              

 

.

.

 

 

Dinner time>

 

That first meeting between the parents on both sides already commenced. Indeed the royal family, already visible such as typical the wealthy no longer like the king and queen.

There are no further shining crowns on their heads. They wore casual human’s clothes.

 

Seokjin’s parent spelling their name without adds King or Queen. “I’m Kim Seok Min” said the King.

“And I’m Kim Jin Na” says the queen.

 

“WOW! We’re also Kim family!...I’m Kim Namhyun and this my wife Minhee” … “We’re meant together”

They laughed. And seem having enjoying seeing each other.

 

They start have conversation, change some story and unfortunately Seokjin’s parent needs to tell a bit of lies to cover their identities. And of course they are feeling a little guilty because Namjoon parents are very good humans.

 

 

Then the important discussion has come, “I have set the date for their wedding…Is next Saturday…Im Sorry if we choose the date too early for both of you…Because Namjoon and our company will be so busy, we need to travel to New York Auto Show for our new company cars and we are as representatives for Korea then we need go to Paris Auto show, it’s take about few weeks” Mr.Namhyun’s explained.  

King-Seokmin and Queen-Jinna just nodded like they know where is the places that Mr.Namhyun talked about even they’re never know where was it the places.

 

“For  their honeymoon I’ve set it also…And one more thing…After they’re get marriage Seokjin will stay with us and his sister, Rinna also follow him since she is the doctor for Seokjin …Hope you guys can accepts all what I’m saying” Mr.Namhyun grinned.

“Wow! Of course! Surely! We accepted everything you said!  And we didn’t have anything to protest…Your ideals were so great! Both of us agreed!” Seokjin’s parent looks extremely happy.

 

“Thank god!...We’re feel relieved that both of you glad” Mrs.Minhee spoke this time. 

“Father and mother our dinner is ready….Mom, dad come on” Namjoon calling them.

 

.

 

“Ehmmmm~~~ this is so delicious, we are really loved Seokjin’s cooking” said Namjoon’s parent.

“Thank you mom and dad … I can make more for both of you after this” Seokjin’s responded.   

 

“Yes! But after this you need to take care of your baby” said Mrs.Minhee.

“I know but isn’t like forever it’s just for few months only” Seokjin’s replied.

 

“Okay! Can’t wait to see the baby‘s look like who!” King-Seokmin chuckled.  

“Yeah me too!” everybody talked the same at that time.

Seokjin and Namjoon faces redder than usual.    

.

 

The dinner already ended ... Namjoon's parent returning to their hotel located not far from the house ... All of the fear by Namjoon and Seokjin also gone away.

 

“We going to bed now” told by the king and the queen.

“Alright, Good night Father and mother!” Namjoon’s bowed at them while Seokjin waved. 

“Good night!”

 

.

 

King-Seokmin and his wife sleep at the main room. Seokjin and Namjoon sleep at the second main room…Rinna sleep alone at the third room is a bit small And Seojoon also sleep alone at his room, the room is smaller than Rinna’s.

 

“Namjoon, I really can’t wait to see our wedding decoration and I’m so thankful everything going well as we planned” Seokjin lay his head on top of Namjoon’s chest.

“I’m so glad your parent can treat me like their own son…I’m so happy!...Yeah~ about our wedding decoration, I’m sure it will be wonderful!” Namjoon kisses Seokjin’s forehead.

 

“Seokjin? I love you!” It’s the hard words to hear from Namjoon. Sadly Seokjin already fall sleep.

Namjoon just laughing, “You’re must be so tired, my princess!” he’s hugs the elder tightly.   

 

.

Six days later>

 

 

Today was Friday and tomorrow they will have the big day is their wedding! After long wait it’s finally come.

Everyone is busy with their jobs, the workers are busy complete the decoration of the home page at seaside ... they are not to make this event at hotel. This time they do not want to call many guests, who comes is just family members and close friends only, have been selected by both sides.

 

Until the night Seokjin didn’t have talk with Rinna, she busy with her own job and Seokjin were busy with his dress, this and that.

After she done her works, Rinna just sat alone in her room…Seojoon also busy…Her parent never care, just her father asks few question just important things…Never have deep talks.

 

Namjoon noticed something wrong going with Rinna, he tells Seokjin “Honey~ you haven’t chat with Rinna since this morning…She’s looked sad..I think you better go talk with her” 

“Really??? Aaahhh~” Seokjin’s sighing…”I’m sure she’s feeling lonely, I should realize it…I’ll go now”

“Yes Honey~! Namjoon watched Seokjin enter Rinna’s room.

.

 

Seokjin could hear someone sobbing, “Rinna~ are you crying?”

“O-oppa?...No no~ I’m not” she quickly wiped the tears.

 

“Rinna? Can you stop lying to me…I’m your big brother, the one who take care of you since you’re born”

Those words make Rinna’s crying again, now she can’t hide it anymore.

 

“Oppa!” she just hugs her brother and sobbing again.

Seokjin’s tears flowing over his cheeks.

 

“Oppa! I don’t want you forget me! I know you won’t but I just wanted to remind you….I only has you Oppa!” she’s hugged harder, “You are getting marriage I know everything wasn’t be the same anymore…that’s why I’m sad”

He’s crying together with her in hugging, “I hate when you’re cry because of me”

 

“I’m sorry I just can’t control it…I feel like my mother will get marry again…I don’t know why have this feels…I’m sorry”

Seokjin cup her face and say, “listen, whatever happens I want you to remember that forever you’re my sister the one and only little sister I love! OK?” he’s know Rinna always thought him more like a mother than a brother.   

 

Rinna nodded even the tears can’t stop flowing and flowing…”I’m happy at same time that you’re finally marry with Namjoon” she’s smiled.

“Thank you Rinna…Even I have him and this baby…But I won’t never forget you...Don’t be scared, maybe my attention to you wasn’t same like before but I still want you be with me! We’re family we never be separated, remember you told me that’s?”

 

Seokjin can be a good mother to his child Rinna knew that…”I always remember that’s, Oppa!”

“Good girl! Now go to bed, tomorrow we have special day!...Awwahhh my eyes are swollen! I was a bride!” Seokjin’s mumbling.

 

“I’m really sorry~ i made you cried” She felt very guilty.

“Nahhh is okay I’m still beautiful” Seokjin bragged.

 

Rinna was laughing and lost the tears on her eyes because of Seokjin.

“You’re still same!...Good night Oppa!”

 

“Yes! Good night Rinna…sleep well!” he’s pull the blanket to cover all over Rinna’s body and leave her.

He walked back to his room. Seokjin actually hold his sadness. He really worried about Rinna. He’s worry if Seojoon leave her or if he couldn’t manage take care of her, many worst things popping on his head.

 

Suddenly he’s feel a pair of hands wrap around his waist, is Namjoon. “Honey~ why are you crying?”

“She is cried then I cried”

              

“She’s think I will change and forget her after I get marry and have our child…But I told her, even I have all of that’s, she is still my lovely sister” Seokjin crying again.    

 

“You are such a great brother to her or you’re like such a great mother for her, I understand why she’s thinking like that…It’s normal for everyone who have siblings that will get marry..Rinna just have mixed feeling right now…She’s shouldn't get worry, without her nobody can help us and I’m so thankful having her as my sister-in-law” Namjoon give warm hug to Seokjin.

 

“I love you!” Seokjin hold tight Namjoon’s figure.

“Me too!” says Namjoon.     

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any mistakes *t* 

I'm so happy seeing the new vid of BTS's 1st anniversary ... Princess Jin cooking with Namjoon!!! I had made the chapter they both cook togehter but then is really happened! THEY ARE JUST LIKE OLD MARRIED COUPLE... i'm so happy *jump*  

 

I can't promise about my update ...i will busy with my driving school (i'm not even drive yet but still busy...) plus with my dad's healthy and my old aunty is sick.......But if i can update i will do it ASAP! 

 

AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBE THIS STORY AND FOR WHO MAKE THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS LOVE U SO MUCH! THANKS FOR ENJOYING THIS STORY! <3