Don't cry

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

:)  

 

6:00 pm>

.

Namjoon came back from worked.

“Honey, I’m home~” shouted Namjoon.

Namjoon shouted so sudden because he felt that his girlfriend was still with him when Seokjin with him…He had kept in mind that Seokjin is his former lover.

 

Seokjin blinking his eyes observe to namjoon “Who’s you called ‘Honey’, Namjoon?” asked Seokjin.

Then Namjoon jolted from interpret his dreams.

 

 “Aaa…ahhh… I mean….ehmmmm…. I thought someone else” Namjoon ran to his room, Seokjin are still in feel weird about him.

“Why I called him ‘honey’? I really thought my lover was the one who with me but is him! Is Seokjin….not my lover” Namjoon Finds himself incapable to forget his ex-lover.

 

Someone knocking door room, “Namjoon, I have set dinner for us, if you finish come join me I will wait for you” said Seokjin.

“Seokjin….He is a guy but …. B-but he’s conduct a lot like her … why him??? Why….” Namjoon is still fidgety.

 

“Namjoon~ are you okay? Can I get in?” Seokjin goes in.

The guy who sitting on his bed only can give Seokjin weak smiled.

 

“If you have problem, you can tell me I know we just knew each other not more than 2 days but I stay here with you and I hate looking at someone sad” He told Namjoon.

Long sighed from Namjoon’s breathed….”I still miss her” his eyes with plenty of flowing the tears.

“You did same thing as she done before, since you cooked for me I had thinks that she’s come back but when I wake ups I knew it just night mare” Namjoon’s expressions is too deep for Seokjin.

Seokjin cuddles Namjoon strongly, the crying guy place his head on SeokJin's chest.

“Please forgive me if what I did is a bad thing for you, I will not it again if you doesn’t like it” said Seokjin while his hand fondle Namjoon’s hairs.

 “No, no you never did wrong” said 28 years old guy sobbing hard on his chest, Seokjin hopes that Namjoon knows his feeling too.

Namjoon moves from the other’s body... "Thank you to make me feel good".  

“That’s what a ‘friend’ should be, understand? Okay stop crying let’s go eat with me” Seokjin sweep Namjoon’s tears on both of cheeks using his thumbs. 

 

 

“Oh yeah~ where is the handyman?” asked Namjoon, his eyes still red after cried.

“There go back at 5:00pm and they will have off day tomorrow” smiled Seokjin.

“Okay…tomorrow is Saturday so I have day off too, I want bring you to shopping, are you fine with it? I feel bad see you need to wear my clothes all times” Namjoon asked Seokjin out.

“It’s true Namjoon? Oh my god! You make me excited” He’s shook Namjoon’s hands.

 

“Okay! Okay cool down…hahahaha” Namjoon thinks seokjin is extremely adorable.

 

They were going to sleep, but Seokjin unable to stop being excited.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

I hate migraine ~_~ Ehmmmmm...... But i'm happy to wait for BTS' comebackk with my fav song 'Just one day' ^_^ *jumping*