The plan

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^

_____________________________________________ 

 

“Krystal, we’re arrived at Minhyuk’s house”

“Wow! Thank you so much Rinna” Krystal hugged Rinna.

 

“Yeah! No problem… If my brother together with Namjoon, you should be with Minhyuk too!...But how about your car?” Rinna can’t believe a girl like Krystal can partner in crime.

 

“Is okay as we plan , you can send this car back to me when I told you to… Okay, for now you can use it…go find your brother and Namjoon first” Krystal out from the car.

“Thank you so much Krystal! Be happy with Minhyuk” She’s waved at Krystal before went off from there.

.

Krystal knocking the door.

“Wait a minute! Wait a minute!” Minhyuk’s shouted when heard someone pressed the door’s bell.

“Krystal?~ ” he is so clueless.

“Minhyuk-Oppa! I’m Krystal” She kissed him. 

 

Minhyuk invite Krystal get in to his house, her wedding dress wasn’t a dress anymore it more like normal dress for this moment there’s nothing special if is not wear for you love ones.

 

“Don’t say anything, oppa… I just want to hug you for now” Krystal gave embraced tightly for Minhyuk.

.

.

 

Rinna back to the park to find her brother and Namjoon, she’s stopped the car when she arrived.

 

She waking to fine them, suddenly Rinna see a couple was sitting on the green grasses under the beautiful big trees. They are leaning against a tree trunk. All eyes to see them with wonder.... Namjoon will never turn back again, he’s will show to everybody that's Seokjin is a Princess not a guy.

 

Seokjin’s sleeping on Namjoon’s shoulder.

 

“Boo~” A girl’s voice blew the sound to Seokjin’s ear.

“Yay! Rinna!” He’s pull Rinna and hugged her.

 

“Yes! Oppa~… Hey! Namjoon” She greets the other guy.

 

They release the hugs, Rinna spotted shining thing on Seokjin’s finger.

 

“Oppa~, the ring? ” She hurl wide grin.

 

Namjoon just clamp his lips.

 

“Namjoon proposed to meeeeee~~~” said Seokjin very excited.

 

“Oh my god!!! Oppaaaa!!!!....Namjoon? Are you really love my brother!...Thank you so much ” Rinna run towards Namjoon and cross-legged in front of him.

 

 “Rinna, you think I do not love him?” Namjoon move forward to her.

“Sometimes! You just agreed with the worse marriage, so i think you are not really..... you know?~” She’s replied.

 

“That’s was before, but now I’ll do anything who hinder our love” Namjoon’s warned. He’s put his left hand rests on Seokjin’s shoulders.

 

Rinna smiled see their actions. “Okay! So when you gonna tell your parent?”

 

“Ehmmm~, good question! Maybe tomorrow, you know? The current situation is topsy turvy…I’m sure Krystal’s parent will hit my face but my parent was okay, i think so?” he grip on Seokjin’s skin stronger.

 

“It’s sound like your parent didn’t like Krystal, isn’t?” Rinna asked even she’s knew it.

“Yeah~ that right!” Namjoon admit.

 

“It’s seemed good for me! So my brother can take her place now! We go meet your parent tomorrow! OK?” Rinna pull them get up from ground.

 

“Come on, we back to our home~ we should tell Seojoon about your wedding soon…He’s worried that his master will hurts by this guy” She point at Namjoon.

 

Seokjin looking at her face with a suspicious glance “Or are you worry about him stay there alone?”

 

Her heart stopped awhile. “Ehmmm~ I don't think so” then she walk faster from them.

 

“See you make her shy~” Namjoon hugs Seokjin’s waist.

“I just wondering” Seokjin smiled back at his lover.

 

They follow Rinna to the car, “Wait? Is Krystal’s car?” Namjoon are very surprise.

Seokjin just realize about this cat even Rinna had bring him moment ago.

 

“Get in first then I tell you the story is” She open the door for them.

.

 

Even Rinna was driving she still does not tell anything about the stuffs.

Namjoon could wait no more “So what is going on now?”

 

“Ah! Sorry I forgot to tell you…. I’m enjoying see both of you can get close like before” she’s laughed.

 

“Hahaha! You always forgot like old people” Seokjin’s mocking.

 

“Yeah~ yeah~ I know” she made annoyed face.

   

“Is long story but not really long…Namjoon? Do you still remember Krystal want to meet me?”

 “Yeah” He nodded.

 

  “Actually, she set a plan for us, I mean for destroy the stupid wedding, her plans is…”  

 

*Flashback two days ago*

 

 “My plan was like this Rinna, a day before the wedding I need stay at the hotel… Before I go there I leave my car at Namjoon’s house and i take a cab, because I know you don’t have car so here the spare car’s key” Krystal stretched out the key to Rinna.

 

“Then what should I do next?” Rinna asked.

 

“On the wedding day, first, you bring Seokjin to the park and leave him there. Second, call Namjoon tell him Seokjin is not well, he must be worry and wants to run from the wedding. Third, I will tell Namjoon to run away and find Seokjin after that make sure you call Namjoon inform him that Seokjin wait for him at park” Krystal’s said.

 

She add some more, “After you leave your brother at park, you come to hotel, fetch me and bring me to Minhyuk…You know why I ask you to do this? … Because I think you’re honest person so we can make it! And if I’m the one who drive the car my parent will know where I go, so I don’t want they going to do something bad to my Minhyuk”

 

“So difference if I drive it?” Rinna have weird feeling about Krystal.

 

“You can bring it every way for awhile... Nobody know accept us that i go Minhyuk's house...His parent in oversea, so they did not attend the wedding, and also my parent didn't know where is Minhyuk's house!” Krystal told.

 

Rinna nodded with smiles on her lips.

 

“You seem agree with my plan?” Krystal grinned.

“Of course! I agreed, we will set this plan as you said…Deal” Rinna’s demand.

 

*End of the flashback*

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for short chatper T_T i need to sleep early~ 

Sorry for any mistake too!