House for parent

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

I SHOW YOU THE HOUSE, THAT RINNA BOUGHT FOR THEIR PARENT (.^_^.) 

(IN FRONT)

PlanningKoreaJejuCocoonHouse1.jpeg

PlanningKoreaJejuCocoonHouse6.jpeg

____

(VIEW FROM ABOVE⤵⤵⤵⤵) 

PlanningKoreaJejuCocoonHouse2.jpegPlanningKoreaJejuCocoonHouse5.jpeg

(INSIDE THE HOUSE ⤵⤵⤵)

PlanningKoreaJejuCocoonHouse8.jpeg

PlanningKoreaJejuCocoonHouse9.jpeg

PlanningKoreaJejuCocoonHouse10.jpeg 

PlanningKoreaJejuCocoonHouse11.jpeg

(THE END) ^_^ HEHEHE~~~ 

Now, let's back to the story :) 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Open your eyes” Rinna enjoin them.

Namjoon and Seokjin open their eyes. All of them in amidst of the house…Is so BIG!

 

Seokjin eyes sustain missives. “This is so beautiful~”

Namjoon try looms to Rinna and ask, “How much this house price?”

 

“Just 7 million dollar…And I bought it cash, but we will get the key likely 3-5days more… They need to process transaction this house first….Because I’m paid it cash so, there’s no personal questions and faster” she’s replied.    

 

Rinna’s statement leaved them in jaw drops.

“You not kidding, are you?....This is crazy! 7 million dollar?” Namjoon look at her conscientious.

 

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” Rinna raised her eyes brows.

Rinna have been presented by these guys in front of her with smiling. 

 

“But you told us, you just bring 3 million of gold?” Seokjin move forward to her.

“Yes, but I just went to our castle, so~ I bring more gold” she’s retreated from her big brother.

 

“But…Both of you so glad, right?” she bent to Seokjin.

“This is so invaluable” Seokjin heart filled with happiness.

 

“Even is not big as our castle but I think is enough for our parent” Rinna’s shrugged. 

“No~ Rinna, this is more than enough, you buy this house with your own gold and is 7 million! Wow!” Seokjin indicate proud smiles at Rinna.

 

“Ah! One more thing Oppa! Mother and father will be here on this Saturday” Rinna pouted.

“Really?.... OK!” Seokjin in fact highly worried about his parents will meet Namjoon’s parent.

 

Namjoon’s mom and dad were a very nice peoples or humans…His hope the parents can get familiar with each other.

 

 Namjoon asks Seokjin to visit at upstairs with him.

“Rinna, can we go up stair? I think we can see beach or sea from there” Namjoon’s said.

 

“Yes Namjoon! go there with Oppa…I will stay here, I don’t want to bother you guys, right now virtually sunset, so is must be beautiful and romantic” said Rinna…She wanted to give some private time for the couple to have little spaces being loving for each other.

After Namjoon and Seokjin’s walked from there, she takes a nap on the fluffy sofa. Rinna have same habit like her brother, they’ll sleep if they have free times. 

 

.

 

The couple was holding hands while waking till they reached that place, is so special; you can see the sunset truly beautifully from here.

Seokjin climb the stair to roof top…Namjoon in accordance with his lover’s steps.

 

The guy with a pretty face was looking at sunset in serenity while the ocean wind blows thaw on his body.

Seokjin could feel pairs of hands wrapping around his waist with no distance between Namjoon’s figures.

 

“Honey~” the older can feels Namjoon’s breath through his ear.

“Yes, Namjoon-nie~” Seokjin’s holding tight the arm on his waist.

 

But Namjoon didn’t make any words, he just burry his face on Seokjin’s neck and cried.

“Waaahhh Namjoon-nie…I know what you want to say it…” Seokjin were witted.

 

“I don’t like talk a same thing in many time..B-bec--“ Namjoon stops when Seokjin add “Because if you tell to the person many times it won’t be special anymore”.

 Namjoon’s nodding when Seokjin connects his words. “You’re so lovely” said Namjoon, he gives a peek on Seokjin cheek.

 

“You’re so sweet and lovely too!” Seokjin kissed Namjoon’s lips. They’re looking at each other eyes, so shining. It’s so captured by the sunset.

 

“I think we gonna go home now” Namjoon’s told.

 

“Yeah~ come on” the taller’s hand on Seokjin’s broad shoulders and the princess’ hands were hugging Namjoon’s body.

 They were walking together until their saw a girl who sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

 

Seokjin’s beckoning Rinna, “Wake up, my little sis”.

Namjoon are so happy seeing those brother and sister in sweet moment. 

 

“Ooooo oppa~~~” Rinna stretched.

“We going home right now…After we been there you can sleep again” Seokjin pulled her to stand up.

“OK OK…Take my hands” She’s still sleepy. “And close your eyes” Namjoon and Seokjin obeyed it.

 

”You can open now…aaaaa~~~” she’s yawning. They’re arrived.

“You know what Rinna? If I have a power like you and Seokjin has…I will go anywhere I want in this world” Namjoon wished.

 

“Yeah~~~ I had done all that’s…That’s why I know where to buy wonderful house at Jeju Island” Rinna’s smiled at Namjoon.

“You such a sly sister I have” Seokjin patted her shoulder.

 

“Well~ you are crafty too hehehe…By the way Oppa, I really need to take a nap, right now… I’m so sleepy!” She’s attempts to her room. “One more thing Oppa, tell to Seojoon I take a nap awhile”

 “Alright Rinna!...Go to bed now…You look so tired” Namjoon and Seokjin observers the girl walking into her room.

 

Rinna jump on the bed and fall sleep and snoring, without changes her clothes and not even close the door.

Seokjin come visit Rinna’s room, followed by Namjoon too.”Poor Rinna, she’s so tired” her brother pull the blanket cover her body and cares Rinna’s hair.

 

“You lucky to have sister like her…She’s helps you a lot” Namjoon places his hands over Seokjin’s shoulders.

“Yeap!” Seokjin touched the hands. “Let’s go we cook dinner” he’s dragged Namjoon from there to kitchen and Seokjin close the door behind him, leaved his sleeping sister.   

 

Seojoon join Namjoon and Seokjin’s cooking for dinner.

“Where is Rinna, Master?” Seojoon were looking for his lover.

 

“Oh I forgot to tell you, Rinna told me to inform you that’s she takes a nap…She’s really tired” Seokjin can see Seojoon looks a bit upset.

“After she’s wakes, I’m sure Rinna want to talk with you” Seokjin cheering his soon to be little brother-in-law.  

 

“Is okay Master, I know she must be so tired today…Let her rest awhile” Seojoon were happy.

“I think, you must be happy if she’s takes you to the new house just two of you, that’s place was totally romantic” Namjoon’s get involved.

 

Seojoon’s get blushed. Then he’s brought some plates for them and walk away from there.

“See, you making him embarrassed” Seokjin chuckled   

 

“I wanna know what’s he will say…But he’s just blushed” Namjoon rest his back at the counter.

“Hahaha! You’re good sometime! I also wait what he will say…I thought he will jump or being crazy, but not! This is weird” Seokjin’s cross arms.

  

“Probably, he’s shy to show how excited he is, to you”

“Why?”…”I can’t understand?” Seokjin turn his face to Namjoon.

 

“Because you will be his brother-in-law” a simple replied from Namjoon.

“Yeah~ maybe?...Let’s we eat…” Seokjin hugged the taller’s arm.

 

.

.

 

Back to the palace>

 

Jimin was so agitated…All about Jungkokna, he’s couldn’t stop thinking of her and their child.

He’s so fidget right now, at this time Jimin feel himself so lethargic, “What should I do now?”, he’s continue waking all over his room, eventually Jimin makes decisions “I’ve to meet with Jungkokna”

 

Jimin ran out from his room, he keeps think what his does now is never crossed the line of the rules,    he keeps saying that to himself, Jimin now hates how his life is confine.

“Jungkokna, I’m going to find you” Jimin climbed his horse. “Go!” he’s told to the horse but their horse look like unicorn, they have horn on top of head.

 

The horse was running with powerful spirit, ”Jungkokna! I’m coming” Jimin’s heart spokes.

The tears were flowing over his cheek but that’s not enough to bother him from his searching.

 

Jimin rewind one by one of his memory with Jungkokna, their first met, first kiss and their first touched.

 

Afterwards, Jimin’s spotted a girl was also brisk walking in the forest with white gown, she’s look familiar. Later, Jimin stopped his horse. He’s don’t want be in qualms. Jimin follow the girl…Now he’s was almost behind her.

 

The girl was realizing somebody following her, that person must be wanted to kill her, she’s thought.  

So she’s walking faster almost like running now, that girl efforts herself to walks more but she’s got tired. Without escape she’s hiding behind the big and tall trees.

 

Then, she’s feel a hand place on her shoulder. She’s jumped a bit, and fall her legs bowing to the person who gazing at her. “Don’t kill me! Please! Don’t even kill me! I want to see my baby!” she’s sobbing so hard and bagged.

     

“Jungkokna~~~” Jimin’s called her.

That’s girl lift up her head to see who calling her name, she’s seem knew who was the voice is.

  

“Prince Jimin?” Jungkokna’s trembled, and her tears falling even more.

“Jungkokna” Jimin were falling himself to facing with his girlfriend.

 

“Kokna, I’m so so sorry, I didn’t know y-you a-are….” Before jimin could finish he’s words Jungkokna give him hugs.

“No need to apologizes Prince Jimin”…”I understand your situation” Jungkokna stared at Jimin’s eyes.

 

Prince Jimin forwards his face closer with Jungkokna’s… And kiss Jungkokna passionately.    

“Kokna?...Let’s me send you home!...It would be more save”  they stand up as their hand knot together.

 

“See Jungkokna, I bring my horse with me, I know you love ‘Creamy’ so much” Jimin gave the names ‘Creamy‘ to the horse’s since his horse’s color is creamy.

“Wahhh!!!....But I love the owner more” Kokna’s laughed Jimin looms to him and give a peek on lips.

 

“You’re always sweet!” said Jimin… “Come on, let’s me help you” he’s helped Jungkokna to ride the horses. 

Then is Jimin turns. The adorable couple now sat on the horse.

Jungkokna were hugging Jimin’s waist as her head rest on the back of the Prince.

 

“I will take care of you~” Jimin’s sweet words.

“I know~” Jungkokna close her eyes, she’s really into her fairy tale dream. 

 

.

.

 

Rinna’s still sleeping and didn’t make move since she’s fall sleeps. So Seokjin just let her sleep.

 

 

“Namjoon? What do you think about the house?” Seokjin gazed at Namjoon who busy with his files and documents at this moment. Namjoon was sat at his own table while Seokjin lay on the bed.

He’s stopped from doing other thing and took a look at his Princess, “That’s was really crazy. My parent’s house not even 7 million! And it’s the latest modern design for house at Jeju Island!”

 

“Well...You can see who her brother is” Seokjin bragged.

 “Hahhaha!!! But I don’t think you are courageous to buy a house like that?” Namjoon continue his works.

 

 “Do you think I can’t?” Seokjin get out from the bed and moving to Namjoon.

“Better not! If you could, I will loses my money and my parent will makes noise”

 

“Don’t worry, Namjoon-nie…As long I have you I’m happy” Princess Jin gives a kiss at Namjoon’s thinker lips.

“I want to sleep now” Namjoon seen his lover back on their bed. He wishes he’s could finish all this jobs right now but he’s can’t.

 

 “Good night Namjoon-nie” Seokjin gave flying kiss.

“Alright Honey~” Namjoon replied. It’s has become norm to Seokjin sleeps without Namjoon, it is difficult to grumble about it…For him, Namjoon must finish his jobs first.

 

Namjoon’s watching a sleeping body in front of him, “I’m so lucky to have you in my life” he’s just said it inside him.

Later, he’s remembered Seokjin told him, that’s the Royals’ parent will come visit his parent this weekend, Namjoon takes his phone and make a call to his father.

 

“Hello?..Dad, are you still awake?”

“Yes my son…I’m doing my job right now…And how about you?” replied Mr.Namhyun.

 

“Same goes to me!...Anyway, Seokjin’s parent’s said they will meet both you this Saturday” Namjoon shut his eyes, he’s scared to hear what his dad going to say, because their company was really busy lately. They even need to do extra work on weekend.   

“Sure! I’ll tell you mom about this..I’m really glad here this…You’re mom must be happy to know” said Mr.Namhyun. The son can felt the father was smiling.

 

“Dad you’re awesome and mom too!...Okay I gotta go now”

“Alright son!...See you tomorrow!”

“See you tomorrow, dad!”  They ended the called.

 

Namjoon sighs “I wish everything was going alright!” he’s went focusing on his works currently.  

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

May i know something? the house that i chose is beautiful?  

I'm busy lately ~_~ lucky today my internet was fine! yay!

Sorry for my bad grammar. 

 

I just found this randomly:

EbhbEN6K.png

JUNGKOKNA! ^0^ yeah she...i mean he... jungkokna was look like that :D (just pull out the weird thing on the head -,- )