Grandpa and Grandma

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^ ... Sorry for late update...After this i can't make update often bcos i need focus on my study T_T possibly 2-3 times a week :( 

_________________________________

The next day>

 

"Are you ready, Namjoon?" Seokjin's asked, they were in fornt of Namjoon's parent's house.

Is luxury, big, beautiful and so wonderful but still, Seokjin's castle are bigger.

 

 

Namjoon heavy sighed "Okay i'm ready!"

He knot hand together with Seokjin and never let it go.

Rinna were following them from back.

 

Namjoon ring the bell, "Mom, dad is me" He's said on the monitor.

 

"Darling is our son, Namjoon!" shouted Mrs Minhee at her husband.

"He is coming? Open the door now" Mr Namhyun told his wife.

 

Namjoon, Seokjin and Rinna walk into the house.

They only can see Namjoon's parent stare at them.

 

"Mom, dad... I know I have done something very worse" Namjoon didn't dare to look at them.

Seokjin only wait for Mr Namhyun hit Namjoon...But what he did is just.

 

"Thank you my son! You are make them realized now, what's their daughter wants" Mr Namhyun hugging Namjoon.

 

“Dad, are you not mad at me?” Namjoon is still afraid.

 

 “Yes! My son we’re not even mad at you, not at all” Namjoon think this is a good start. 

 

 Mr.Namhyun and Mrs.Minhee invited them to sit in luxuries living room.

 

“Seokjin-shi~, I’m happy to see you again” Mrs Minhee greets Seokjin very well.

“Me too, Mrs Minhee… this girl is my little sister” but Seokjin won’t lift up his face.

 

“Hello~ I’m Rinna, Seokjin’s sister” She sent them with friendly smiled and bowed.

“Yeah~ you’re nice like Seokjin too” Said Namjoon’s parents.

 

“Mom and dad! I have something to say, but this time I’m sure you guys will mad at me” Namjoon still checking his parents.

 

“What is, Namjoon? Please don’t make us worry” Mr.Namhyun frowned.

 

“Seokjin and I… We’re …” it’s made everyone leave with they own fear.

“Lover….” Finally Namjoon spelt it.      

 

However there still no reaction Namjoon’s parent.

“Okay~…But I think we’re know it already” their showed grinned.

 

“WHAT????”Namjoon , Seokjin and Rinna screaming.

Mr,Namhyun and Mrs.Minhee just laughing, “hahaha! Why you guys need to be shock?”

 

“How?” Namjoon tried clam himself.

“Okay! Are you still remembering we visited your house? Honestly, Namjoon will never give someone used his room or his house even two girls of Namjoon’s EX-girlfriends hard to step there…But Seokjin was walked inside the room”…”So that mean?” Mrs. Minhee is smiling.

 

“My brother is special” Rinna interrupts.

“That right! She is fast then both of you” said Mrs.Minhee.

 

“At first when your mom told me about it of course I can’t accept it, but after she’s told me how hurts you felt break up with those girls, it makes me realize I should let you be what you want, but in the right way…And I see Seokjin is nice person… I’m very sure he can take care of you and your heart…. I’m so impress he can stole your heart better then Krystal does” long explanation from Namjoon’s father, he just wanted his son have better life not a bitter.

 

Red spotted on Seokjin cheeks, he is shy person so it easy to see he’s blushing. They are having yet to breathe a sigh of relief.

 

“And Mom, Dad, you’re going to be Grandfather and Grandmother” Obvious that they were seemed does not to understand it.

“What are you mean? Seokjin can…?” Mrs.Minhee asked. She is fast about weird things. 

  

“He is even special! Very special !” Namjoon are holding Seokjin’s hand.

“Oh my! Really? Wow! This is totally wonderful story! we’re very pleased to heard kind all of this” Seokjin so surprise when Mrs.Minhee hugged him, she always faster for understands something.

Rinna just smiling nonstop she felt so thankful everything going well and this not even plan, it's only happened fortunately.

 

“Thank you for being special” She held on the side of Seokjin’s shoulders.

“So, your parent knows about this?” Mr.Namhyun asked.

Seokjin smiled and nodded. “Yeap! They did!”

 

“Thank you Seokjin” Mr.NamHyun was a very nice father, Namjoon’s has.

Everyone feel very overwhelmed.

 

“So, how old the baby is, Seokjin?” Mr.Namhyun was step forward to the princess, he seemed happy to be Grandpa.

“For now is just only one month” Seokjin said cutely.

Mr.Namhyun showed his wide smiled same as Namjoon’s to Seokjin and say “Good!”

 

“Can I meet your parent?” Mrs.Minhee is enquiry for this time.

Namjoon and Seokjin give a glace to Rinna, begged her to answer.

 

She notied it, “As you say when…Then I will set the date for my parent to meet you” Rinna replied.

They’re lucky to have Rinna there.

 

“Sound great! How about next week? Your parent free that time?” Rinna need little moment to think then she’s reply “Sure! I will inform them for this” 

 

“So Namjoon? Seokjin needs to checking the baby almost every month …You want my personal doctor to help it? Well is rare if ‘he’ can carry a baby, so do you understand? if he's go to hospital everyone will make news about this” Namjoon’s dad is really caring, he just met Seokjin ones but enough to treat Seokjin nicely. He doesn’t want his future-in-law spot by media since they’re one of the richest families in Korea. 

 

Seokjin so touched when they’re can let him walk into their life.

 

“Oh! About that, actually Rinna was a doctor, so she is the one who take care of Seokjin at home right now” Namjoon’s  politely refuse his dad’s ideas.

 

“Really? Rinna, are you the doctor?” Mr. Namhyun looks a bit shocking.

“Yes I am…And now I’m who taking care of my brother....” she’s admitted.

 

“Wow! Namjoon’s sister-in-law is a doctor…Okay! Then, next week we’ll discuss with your parent for the wedding's date” 

 

“Mom, dad is you really serious?” Namjoon eyes were going big. Seokjin and Rinna felt in dreamed.

“Absolutely, why are you not ready yet?...If you want a kick from me then say it” said Mrs. Minhee.

 

Namjoon’s deny, “No mom! I’m really-really ready! I’m just can’t believed it~”

 

“Now believe it!” she replied.

 

“Okay!” Namjoon winked.

Namjoon is luckier than anyone to have parents like them in the world.

.

 

One hour conversation between them Seokjin start feel hungry, his stomach makes sound and gets notice by Namjoon’s mom.

 

“Are you hungry, Seokjin?“ Mrs.Minhee’s worried.

 

Seokjin want to avoid eyes content from her but she’s old enough to know that Seokjin tried to hide something.

 

“Don’t be shy~, you’re pregnant my grandchild … So just tell me what’s you want to eat?” Namjoon’s mom is an angle, Seokjin’s thought.    

“I want~ beef soup” the princess’ grinning.

 

“Omo~ OK let’s go we eat outside, I’ll bring you to the best place of beef soup in Seoul” She stands up.

“Where is the place, mom?” Namjoon felt considerably happy, when his mom is not a bad mother-in-law for Seokjin.

 

“Just follow us” Mr.Namhyun the one who made answered. 

 

.

.

 

Now Namjoon the one who driving the car, he follow every ways his parents car moving.

 

“Oppa! You know what? You’re so lucky, they’re apparent likes you as their daughter-in-law” Rinna were pleased.

 

“I know right! I should think positive about them” Seokjin replied.

“And your parent is one in the millions of kind heart parents!” Seokjin rest his head on Namjoon’s shoulder.

 

Rinna smiled but nobody notice there tears on her eyes. She sat at back of Seokjin’s seat.She's happy for her brother but Rinna know not too long after this Seokjin will stay with Namjoon forever, and she's will lost her places to hitching depressed. “But why always I must be sad?” Rinna’s heart talked to herself.

Her parent will not ever listen on her sadness, then who will to, after this? This girl hates if her older brother see something different on her eyes, she wiped her tears before it gone worst.

 

 "Are we there yet?" Rinna's asked, she feign to looks happy.

"Yeah! i think so" Namjoon's told.

"I can't wait to eat that’s" Seokjin smiles.

 

 

"WOW! There are expensive restaurant only for beef soup?" Seokjin inquire Mrs.Minhee who walks in front of him, with her husband at side.

"They have more dish, but one of the best is beef soup~...come on" said Mr.Namhyun, he’s look excited.

 

.

.

 

“It’s really good, right Seokjin-nie~?” Mrs.Minhee asking Seokjin, he enjoyed the food was filled contentment.

“Yes it was! Oh! I want it more! Can I?” Seokjin are demand to eat more.

 

“Okay! let me order for you” Mrs.Minhee called the waiter. She's thinks Seokjin is adorable person. 

 

"Thank you Mrs.Minhee" Seokjin feel quite embarrassed.

 

"It's okay.... Seokjin~? You can call me 'mom' from now" the words that touched the hearts of Seokjin.  

"Call me 'dad' too! Soon you will be our son's wife, so familiarize yourself for calling us by Mom and Dad" said Mr.Namhyun.

 

Namjoon and Rinna glace at Seokjin who endure for tears from his dolly eyes. "thank you for letting me be a small part of your life"

 

"You are most welcome Seokjin, there is your food, eat it" said Mrs.Minhee.

 

"After this we will bring you guys to try wedding dress" Mr.Namhyun speak just now.

 

Seokjin almost strangulated, "You mean today?" namjoon's shocked. 

 

"But you haven't met my parent yet?" Rinna's intervened.

 

"Parents meeting, is just for set the wedding date...Both side of parents knew about this, so there nothing to worry anymore" Namjoon's father emphasized.

 

Rinna were point out smiles on her lips. Her lips thick like Seokjin's.  “Okay! If that’s what your said I’m happy heard that…I can’t wait to see my big brother wear wedding dress..hihihi”  

 

Namjoon’s parent thought Rinna was distinct than other girl they’ve met before. 

.

 

"Mom? This is was different boutique than i goes before? Namjoon unfamiliar with this place. 

"Of course! This boutique much more expensive than the other one, why should i let Krystal wear best dress? i don't like her" ... "But for Seokjin, i'm okay!" Mrs.Minhee giggled. 

"Awwww Mom! you're the best!...And dad you're too!" Namjoon's bragged. 

 

"Seokjin? Come in!" Mrs.Minhee pull him softly. "Hehehe OK mom!" Seokjin grinned. 

 

"WOOOOOOW!!! There are so many beautiful wedding dress" Seokjin and Rinna were stunned. 

"Wow! Mom! this is woderful, This boutique providing a very beautiful dress" Namjoon surprise. 

 

"Ehmmm~~~ i think they have your size...You only have wide shoulders but slim waist and long legs...So is easy" Mrs.Minhee commend to Seokjin.    

Seokjin so glad heard that actually.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

i need to find wedding dress for him! google now! ><