Honeymoon

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

Hello everyone~ long time no see. I'm really busy with many things.

AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR  SUBSCRIBER THIS STORY! YOU GUYS SO WONDERFUL!

ONE MORE, I'M SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE!  *bow*

Here the story ~ :) 

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

  At the night>

 

Meanwhile, the married couples are having lovely time together.

Rinna stays alone at her room before all the families will have dinner with Namjon’s kindred at the garden.  The royals family had go back to Moon right after finished the wedding. They don’t want be question by Namjoon’s side.

Rinna is replaying all the memories she had with her cousins, Taekwoon and Jinyoung. They’re the cousins from the Queen’s side. Teaekwoon and Jinyoung are the Queen’s brother’s sons.  The King is the only child so they have no cousin from the King’s side.

 

Ten years ago, Jimin made the same curse as he did for Seokjin to Taekwoon after he knew Rinna was having a crush with Taekwoon.

And three years after that, Jimin did the same thing to Jinyoung. Rinna and Jinyoung are on the same age, so the possibility for them to get together was very strong. Jinyoung wasn’t Rinna’s first love but he was the first guy beside Seokjin she was close with, before Seojoon came to her life.

At that time Taekwoon, gave birth to his child, when Rinna was still a student, but when it was Jinyoung’s time, she is already became an official doctor. Jimin will never feel how hurt Rinna’s feeling was when she’s the one who did the surgery for Jinyoung. The pain she felt through is really hard to understand. First, she had bad childhood by her own parents; second, she had seen her crush getting married with someone else and more.

 

*Flashback 7 years ago*

“Rinnaaaaaaa!!!!! I feel so hurt!” Jinyoung pull her hair that she can cry because he pulled so hard.

“Fine fine! But don’t pull my hair! Ouch!”

“FASTER!” Jinyoung’s demanded.

“Okay okay!” all the nurses push Jinyoung to the operation room.

 

Before she could walk to the room, someone grab her hand. “Rinna, please save him.” said Jaebum.    She couldn’t hate Jaebum because it’s not his fault Jinyoung married with him.

It is Jimin’s bad ideas that make this happened.

“I will! Don’t worry, he is my cousin so I want to do the best for him.” she replied with smile. Jaebum feel calm.

“Rinna, Hwaiting!” Seokjin came to cheer.

“Thank you Oppa! I love you!” she closed the door.

Jinyoung was the first patient to have surgery with her, she was very afraid to do it but Jinyoung wants her to make it for him.

 

-One hour later-

 

Rinna came out from the room. Everyone rushed to ask her what happened. Jinyoung and Jaebum’s family were there too.

“Jinyoung is … Safe and he had a healthy baby girl” Rinna giggled.

 

“Thank you Rinna…” said Jaebum

“I’m proud of you my litte sis.” Seokjin hugged her.

“No problem~” she replied.

 

*End of flashback*

 

She realized right now, the past is in the past. Now Jinyoung is happy with his daughter and even with his second child. Rinna was the one who helped him once again. Jinyoung considerably trust on her.

Whatever is happening right now, Rinna’s very glad, when Seojoon came to her life, so thankful she had him by her side. But if her parents know Seojoon is her choice, they might kill him. She will have a big problem soon.

 

“Rinna!” Seokjin knocked her door.

“Yes! Who is that?”

“It’s me your oppa~”

“Ahhh unnie-yahh hahaha!!!” Rinna open the door and hug him.

“Shh! Don’t call me that in front of Father and Mother!” Seokjin cupped her face.

“Okay~” she pouted.

“Ahhh don’t be sad … I just don’t want they get mad at you.” he her hair.

Rinna just nodded.

“Let’s go. Dinner is ready!” Seokjin dragged his sister with him.

 

They arrived at the garden. “There you are! Come have a sit please.” Mr.Namjoon is very happy to see Seokjin and Rinna. The king and queen just smiled.

“Honey~” Namjoon greeted his wife.

“Yes namjoon-nie..”

 

“Rinna…” Seojoon called her. She sat beside him. Her parents look at them with a questioned face.

All of them started to eat. Changing story between the parents, they enjoyed eating with five stars catering’s foods.

Namjoon’s uncle keep telling jokes, his uncle name’s Kim Hoseok and his diva wife named Min Yoongi, she is a typical rich house-wife that you can meet often with her fluffy jacket and diamond ring.

 

That night they’re having karaoke at the platform. For first time Namjoon shows his rapping skill to Seokjin. Namjoon’s parents just laughed along with the Royal parents. He was singing too, making his wife surprised with all that.

“I want to sing this song for Seokjin~ my favorite song ‘I Knew I Loved You‘ and Please love it.” said Namjoon nervously.  

Rinna smiled at her brother as Seokjin was still shocked; this was all her plan.

The music begins and Namjoon started singing.


 

“Maybe it's intuition 
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant and there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe
 

 

Seokjin blushed so hard and felt like he could rip himself apart.



I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life 

There's just no rhyme or reason
only this sense of completion
and in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I found my way home
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe



A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I found you” 


 

Right after the song finished. Seokjin went straight to Namjoon and gave him bear hugs.

Namjoon wiped his tears, “I really love you, honey”

“I love you more!”

 

Everybody clapped for the couple.

That night was amazing for all of them. Namjoon and Seokjin were really thankful there wasn’t any mistake because everything was so perfect.

 

.

.

 

The next morning>

“Hey~ newlywed couple!” Rinna’s shouting at Namjoon and Seokjin.

“Hi Rinna, you wake up early today and you even made breakfast for all of us?” Seokjin was surprised.

“Yes” she nodded “Because I’m so happy!”

“So, you did it all alone?” Namjoon asked.

 

“No! I helped her” Seojoon interrupted.

“Yeah he helped me a lot…I’m lucky to have him.” Rinna smiled at her lover.

“I’m happy for the two of you… Do you want me to call Mother and Father?” Seokjin asked his sister.

“Yes, go call them now. I don’t want them to eat cold foods.” said Rinna.

 

After Seokjin walked away, Rinna had a chat with her brother-in-law, “I’m so glad that you’re officially my brother-in-law now… And I’m really thankful that Krystal’s family can accept Minhyuk, I’m really scared if they try to do something bad yesterday.”

Namjoon chuckled, “don’t worry about them anymore. They can accept the reality now. And I’m so happy too that you’re my sister-in-law! So where can I get brother-in-law?”

“Yay! Not yet.” Rinna just rolled eyes and left him to continue her work.

 

-

 

Everybody was enjoying their meal, then Seokjin’s parent say something. “Soon, we are gonna do wedding for Jimin and Jungkokna after we come back from here.”

Seokjin and Rinna stopped eating, leaving their mouth hanging wide open. “Are you serious Father?” Seokjin asked.

“Yes, of course we’re serious. Rinna’s friend made herself pregnant with Jimin.” said the Queen firmly.

Rinna lowered her head, she knew this is not Jungkokna’s fault. Its Jimin’s. But she knows better her mother won’t blame Jimin for everything.

“Oh…Okay! So that a good thing. Jimin can stop being a playboy and now he should know what is the responsibility to be a father and also a King for our Kingdom…And I’m shocked how can a nice girl like Jungkokna can fall in love with Jimin? Wow! Love is totally blind.” Said Seokjin being honest.

He had become brave and doesn’t care about what he wanted to say since he’s pregnant, even their parents’ jaw dropped by Seokjin’s words.

“Wow! You had changed a lot Seokjin” The king said.

“No I’m not. I’m just saying what I had in my mind.” Seokjin smiled.

 

“Mother, Father, after this we’re going to visit Namjoon’s parents at a Hotel…So you need to follow us.” Seokjin stand up and walk to his room.

The king and queen can’t believe Seokjin could change like that.

“I’m sorry, father and mother. Seokjin is a bit rude since he’s pregnant.” Namjoon shyly smiled.

“It’s fine Namjoon we understand.” said the King.

Seojoon looked at Rinna and smiled at her, she replied with nods.

 

-

 

They are arrived at the most expensive hotel at Jeju Island where Namjoon’s parents stayed.

There was a friendly chatting between the parents. Rinna and Seojoon enjoyed themselves at the balcony while Namjoon and Seokjin were stucked with their parents.

“So, Namjoon, before you can start to work after your lovely wedding yesterday, like I have promised, you need to have your honeymoon! And it is at Bali for one week, starting tomorrow.” said Mr. Kim, Namjoon’s dad.

“WAAHHH!! Honeymoon! Sounds great!” suddenly Seokjin’s voice shocked everyone.

“Honey~ calm down.” Namjoon laughed.

“I’m sorry…” Seokjin covered his mouth and giggled.

“It’s okay, son. I’m sure you’re so excited!” said Mrs. Kim.

Seokjin was such a lucky person to have the nicest mother-in-law like her.

“But dad, how about Rinna and Seojoon?” Namjoon asked.

“They can follow the two of you… Rinna needs to take care of Seokjin and Seojoon is Seokjin’s bodyguard, right? That’s all I know.” said Mr. Kim.

“Yes that’s true dad. I’m happy they can manage to follow us.” Namjoon and Seokjin thanked to Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

Seokjin’s parents just agreed for everything, Namjoon’s parents made their thought about human had changed a bit. Not all human is bad, not all human is rude. They started to believe that human still have a kind heart.

-

 

They all went back to home after heard the great news from Mr. Kim.

 

“Namjoon~~~”

Namjoon turn around to the person who called his name. Then he got a big hug from Seokjin.

“Honey, you’re so happy now.” He placed his hands at Seokjin’s waist.

“Of course Namjoon-nie~” Seokjin’s arms hanging at Namjoon’s long neck.

“I love you so much” said Seokjin then he kissed his husband.

“You’re so cute Honey. Let’s go, we need to pack our bag for tomorrow.”

“Okay!” Seokjin gave the last kiss to Namjoon’s cheek.

 

_

_

 

They just arrived at Bali, Indonesia.

“BEACH I’M COMING!!!” Seokjin and Rinna screamed.

Seojoon and Namjoon just shook their head.

 

“Welcome to Bali.” a girl and a middle aged man greeted them. They’re hired as their tourist guides at Indonesia.

“Thank you, and please, I’m apologizing for Seokjin and Rinna. They are just too excited.” said Namjoon. His face looked a bit embarrassed.

“It is okay sir, we understand… Come on, follow us, we will bring you to the hotel.” The guy told them.

“Alright!!!!” Namjoon replied.  Rinna, Seojoon and Seokjin followed Namjoon. The brother and sister keep smiling to each other.

_

“Wahhhh Namjoon-nie~ your father is so kind!” Seokjin jumped and rested his body on the comfy bed.

“This place is so beautiful and fascinating!” he added.

“But you’re more beautiful than this place in my eyes.” said Namjoon.

Seokjin throw the pillow to Namjoon, “Yah.”

“But it’s true honey.” Namjoon joined Seokjin and kissed his princess.

“Awww. Thank you for everything Namjoon-nie” Seokjin replied his kiss.

 

Later on, Rinna knocked the door, “Oppa! Namjoon! Come out and see my room and Seojoon’s room.”

“Okay! We’re going out right now!” The couple replied

They opened the door and Rinna stood there with her black swimming-suit. It’s tight but not exposed her skin. It’s full suit.

“Yay! Rinna, are you going to swim?” Seokjin asked.

“Yes! After I show to you guys my room.” she smiled.

“Okay!”

Rinna and Seojoon sleep at separated rooms, they have their own. As always, Rinna’s room is messier compared to her boyfriend’s. “Such a shame, isn’t?” Rinna giggled.

“By the way, let’s go to swim at beach!!!”

“Yeah, that’s much better than seeing your room.” said Seokjin.

“Oppa, that’s too honest! I’m hurt….Oh my poor little heart~” Rinna acted dramatically.

That makes Seokjin annoyed. “Stop it!”

.

.

“Come on Seojoon” she grabbed Seojoon’s hand and ran with him to the beach from the lift.

“They’re so cute!” said Namjoon.

“How about us?” Seokjin asked.

“We are perfect.” Namjoon winked at Seokjin.

“Aigoo~, my lovely, my Namjoon-nie~” Seokjin kissed the taller’s cheek.

-

-

“Yaaaayyy beach!” Rinna immediately swim into the sea.

“wahhh this is so refreshing!” Seojoon told her.

“Yeap I agree!” she splashed the water to her lover.

“Yuck! It’s salty!”

 

“Seokjin, don’t you want to join Rinna?” Namjoon asked.

“Who says I don’t want to?” Seokjin opened his white knitted jacket.

Namjoon felt his heart beating faster when he saw Seokjin’s milky arms.

“Why are you wearing sleeveless shirt?” Namjoon still can’t take his eyes from his princess.

“Rinna told me Bali is hot, so that’s practically why I wore this” Seokjin replied with his innocent smile.

“But you’re hotter!” Namjoon moved closer to Seokjin.

His wife just laughed. “Lucky you we are at a private beach… Your father finds good place for us… And you look hotter than the sun when you’re beside me.” Seokjin give a peck at Namjoon’s lips before going into the water.

Namjoon’s father found a very good hotel. It’s perfect for them; this hotel is one of the most expensive hotels at Bali. He is so kind. Namjoon’s so thankful.

 

“Oppa! Come swim with us!” Rinna pulled Seokjin into the water.

“Yeah!”

They’re playing with each other; Namjoon can’t take his eyes from Seokjin. Hee saw Seokjin everyday and precisely, most of the time. But when Namjoon stared at his princess today, it felt like there was a difference, Seokjin looked hot!  He feels lucky at same time.  Namjoon takes photo for every moment but half of the pictures are Seokjin’s.

 

Seokjin walked out from the beach and went straight to Namjoon. “Hey Namjoon-nie~” Seokjin waved his hand in front of his husband’s face. Namjoon didn’t even bother to blink; he just stared at Seokjin all the time.

“Someone is falling in love with his wife all over again~” Rinna teased Namjoon.

Namjoon woke up from his imagination, “Oh! Honey, you’re so … seductive!”

Seokjin is surprised with Namjoon’s confession.

“Namjoon-nie~ Don’t say that in front of them!”

“Oh… Sorry!” Namjoon shyly smiled to Rinna.

“But I still can read both of your hearts… Hahahaha!” She never failed to tease them.

 

.

.

Dinner time>

 

“Wahhhh~~~ crabs, I love it!” Seokjin and Rinna speak at same time.

“I know that you will love it.” said Namjoon.

“Yes of course” Seokjin hugged his husband’s waist.

“Seojoon, see that romantic couple~” Rinna’s mocking.

“Yeah~ they’re so cute.” Seojoon fanboying over the couple.

His girlfriend just rolled her eyes.

.

.

 

“Good night Oppa! And Namjoon! ”

“Good night Master and Namjoon!”

Rinna and Seojoon walked into their own room.

 

“Alright guys! Good night!” the couple waved.

Seokjin closed the door behind him and Namjoon laid at the bed, his wife moved closer to him and rested his head on Namjoon’s chest.

“Hey~ honey, you look so happy today!” Namjoon his wife’s hair.

“I am. Every time Mr. Namjoon is with me I’m so happy!” Seokjin kissed the younger’s lips.

“Me too princess, let’s go to sleep now. Tomorrow we will look around Bali” Namjoon kissed Seokjin’s forehead and turn off the lights.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

To be continue T_T  COMMENT comment ! 

First of all, i wanna say 'Thank you' to my my lovely friend pearlspar . she helped me for this story x) *Saranghae! 

Now i keep thinking how i need to write about Seokjin and his baby. 

One more thing i want all of you to know Rinna is OC :)  

Embedded image permalink