Don't be mad

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

(.^_^.)

 

______________________________

At Namjoon's house>

.

 

“Oppa, Namjoon!...Can we have conversation?” Rinna’s waiting for an answer. 

“Sure” The couple replied.

.

 

“Seojoon, can you give us few minutes?” asked Rinna.

Seojoon nodded and smiled then going to his room.

.

 

 They were sat at dining table.

 

“Namjoon, I want ask you first” she's said and Namjoon’s nodded.

“Did your parents know about this?” her voice become deep.

 

Namjoon’s unable to answer without thinking.

 

“Not yet…. I don’t have any ideas how to tell them” Namjoon lower his head.

 

Seokjin look at Rinna, “How about our parent, Rinna? You told me they knew about this”

“Yes! They knew it!” she pleaded.

 

“But they didn’t being …. Violent?” Seokjin made scared-face.

“You know our parents, right? Of course they’d mad, but after I told Jimin did all this, Father and Mother calm themselves” Rinna always feels hurt, why Jimin is so special?               

 

“So~ … Only on my side left now?” Namjoon interjected.

“ehmmmm yeah~” She’s said.

 

Seokjin is hated to ask this but he need to know something, “Did krystal’s parents know about you and her?”

 

“Krystal said to me, her parents already know this but they still want to proceed it” said Namjoon, if he can read Seokjin’s heart right now he will know Seokjin want to cry like river.

 

“Krystal?” asked Rinna in agitated.

 

“A girl should marry with me” Namjoon said in very-very low voice.   

“But she is dating with Minhyuk, right?” Rinna’s answer shocked them.

 

“How you know it? Rinna” They’re so surprised.

 

“Let me tell you honestly, I have come here several times and I’ve look at both of you from far” She’s explaining.

 

“Even I know where the place my brother showed his power to you, Namjoon” she’s smiled at him.

 

“You mean you was there?... in the hotel?” Namjoon gets scared.

 

 “Yes! I was in the hotel and also the room”

“In the room?” their eyes open big.

 

“No~ no~ … I mean not on that night, I was in the room when Oppa sleep alone, in the next morning after Namjoon leaved”

They breathed a sigh of relief.

 

"That night I was out-side the building…Did you think I’m in that’s room? I don’t want hurt my innocent eyes” she closed her eyes.

 

“Yay!” her big bro’s shout.

 

She and Namjoon just smiling then she’s added “I even heard about Krystal and Namjoon’s conversation in office, that how I know she is dating Minhyuk, even I don’t know how he is look like” long expiation from Rinna.

 

“So you always using your power others to stalker us?” question from Seokjin.

 

“HELLO!?...You think who am I? Spy ? We both has same power, Oppa~ we can go anywhere we want to” she’s protest her big bro.

 

“I just want to know everything and what happened, because I know my brother will never tell everything even how hurt he is feels” She looking at Seokjin’s eyes.

 

“He is hurting?” Namjoon captured what’s Rinna said, but Seokjin turn his head to other side.

 

“See I told you, he is like to keep secret to himself” Seokjin seem arrested by his own sister.

 

“Seokjin, what is make you hurt? Tell me” Namjoon holds Seokjin’s hands.

 

“Because of the girl name Krystal, namjoon” Rinna replied on behalf Seokjin.

 

Namjoon felt so stupid why he didn’t notice it before.

“I’m sorry Seokjin…. I never know how your felt…I’m really silly” Namjoon feel extremely guilty.

      

Seokjin can’t say any word but he just crying.

 

“Tell him Oppa!” She’s very familiar with her big bro’s behavior.

 

“I’m so sick every times when I heard about you will marry h-her, even I know you love me but, why you’re the one who need to get marry with her? Why you not marry me? I’m the one who always be on your beside and I felt lost, and now I’m pregnant your child! But y-you still n-need get marry with her! ” Seokjin’s in hard sobbing. He express all stored.

 

Namjoon bent to him and give a hug.

 

“I’m carrying your child! Seokjin’s within the hugs.

 

Rinna’s efforts not to cry but she’s fail, Seokjin’s yelled is really haunting. Namjoon’s struggling to calm Seokjin.

 

After few minutes period, Seokjin’s looks rather warm. 

 

Rinna think is impossible to continue this talks but she have to.

 

“Namjoon, your child will grow, and people can see my brother is pregnant…A-and..”

Before she can finish her words Namjoon say, “I know,Rinna…” Seokjin’s still in embrace by Namjoon.

  

“In royal family you need to married first then get a baby, but in this case is different, so you’d get what I mean?” Rinna brave herself to say it.

  

Seokjin’s face shown that he has forgotten about it!

 

“Really?...So what will happened to us?” Namjoon’s voice are kicking Rinna’s ear.

 

“Don’t worry, because is Jimin’s fault and Oppa is not a King, so nothing will happen to you, just to take care of Royal’s name… Like you need get marriage to have child…Not stay together before marriage, same like old life style ” said Rinna, she known about human’s life styles and she also annoying when Jimin can do anything what he like to.

 

“So you mean we need to get wedding?” Seokjin’s face is forward to her.

 

“Ehmmm… Something like that’s, I can’t wait to see you in wedding dress, oppa~” Seokjin began to smiles when he imagine himself in wedding dress.

 

Rinna noticed Namjoon’s grinned, “And you would like to see him in wedding dress too, right Namjoon?”

 

Namjoon’s smile dropped when he realized Rinna saw him smiled when imagine how Seokjin will look like. Seokjin keep his eyes on Namjoon.

 

“I know what you thinking of, Namjoon… I know my brother is …. Princess” she’s laughed.

 

Namjoon’s laughing, “Why? Something wrong ? ” Seokjin’s asked.

 

“I will meet a princess, if you wear wedding dress, white gown is totally princess!!!” Said Namjoon.

 

“So I’m not, now?” Seokjin pouted…”Not really” Rinna’s answered.    

 

Rinna got slapped from her brother, It really hard ones. “Oppa! I realized you’re getting manly in your pregnancy”

 

She’s got a slapped again. “So? I’m not manly before?” Seokjin just get Rinna shook her head as answers, means ‘no’.      

 

“hahahaha! I noticed it too! I even got a huge punch before, it's really hurt” Namjoon can see Seokjin glare at him.

“You want get it again?” Seokjin give warned….”No no! Princess, ones is enough” He’s petted Seokjin’s back.

 

“Oh yeah...Can I meet Krystal, tomorrow?” Rinna turns to serious voice.

 

Namjoon and Seokjin’s blinking their eyes. “For what’s point, Rinna?”        

  

“If you need get marry with her, then how my brother will be? So I’ll ask her few questions… I will protect my brother and you, no matter what happen”. Namjoon’s discovering that Rinna was very concerned about Seokjin and him.  

 

“Can I ?” she bagged.

 

“Okay, I will tell her tomorrow at work… she told me that she’s really want to meet Seokjin too” Namjoon’s said.

 

“She's did! that's Good! Just tell us when, okay?” she smiled widely.

"But how you going to meet her?" Namjoon's asked Rinna back.

 

"Don't worry, if i have a car, i can drive it!" said Rinna. Namjoon and Seokjin's look so rattled.  

"Do you have license?" Namjoon asking.

 

"Yeah... wait i'll show to you" Rinna open her beg and put out the license.

 

"WOW! you've it for real!... How you did that?" They still can't understand.

 

"Ones i went to earth, I really thinks cars is cool, so I pretend to be human, and asked them how to drive car, they told me, i need to have ID card to have license....So I made ID card...Then go to driving school!" She's really proud of her efforts.

 

their faces are still unable to receive Rinna effort, "Wow! that's so cool!...You're really smart girl!" Said Namjoon.

 

"You didn't tell me about this? No wonder you like come to earth" Seokjin's nodded. 

 

"That's right , Oppa!...I'm sorry for not telling you about this, i don't want you get mad" she's grinned.

"Yeah~" Seokjin make sounded.   

 

"Alright! tomorrow you send me to my office, and you can have my car to meet Krystal, is okay?" Rinna's face shining when Namjoon's offer his car to her. 

 

"Of course! My brother in law~... Thank you for trust me" She bowed her head. 

"Is fine" Namjoon's smiled. 

 

“And one more thing?....Are you only called Oppa, Seokjin? Just his name...Did you know he’s is older then you?...You should call him 'Honey' or something like that” she's laughed.Rinna really want Seokjin to strangle her neck.

 

“Who cares?” Seokjin cross his hands. 

 

Namjoon are trying to hold back laughter. “Hey! Stop laughing at me!” Seokjin’s argued. 

 

“No~ Oppa! You please to know this, nowadays young guy like old women, I mean older than them ... not granny.….so you get what i mean? She giggled.

 

Seokjin stand up walked to her and he really did strangle her neck and shake it.

 

“O—op-ppa! S-sto-p i-it!” she could not say correctly.

 

Then her big brother let her go, Namjoon just can’t believe what he saw just now.

 

“Hahahahaha!!! DON'T BE MAD !!! You know what? You’re still ‘hot’ even you older then Namjoon” Seokjin want to strangle her again but Namjoon held him by waist.

 

“It’s okay, Seokjin~ she is right!” Namjoon agreed with her …”What you mean, she is right?” Seokjin’s asked.

 

“You’re still ‘hot’ even you’re older than me” Namjoon’s spelt those words out from his mouth, Seokjin get blushed.

  

Seokjin went off to his room without saying goodbye to his little sister and slam the door.

Namjoon turn to look at Rinna. “I’m sorry if he make you hurt”.

 

She just shook and says “It’s not a matter, Namjoon… I know how he is….He is my beloved older brother, so I know why he’s hurt me…ahahhaha! It’s totally normal!...he just hate the fact that he actually older then his lover....But i tell him a lot, he shouldn't be shame of it!...He is WOW!...Everyone wants to be like him, even girls want to have long legs like him”

 

He could thinks that Rinna actually right.

 

“So,okay i will tell you, when Krytal going to meet you, I’m going to bed first”  Said Namjoon …

 

“Okay, good night!” Rinna waved at him as she walking to her room.

 

.

 

Namjoon lay down beside Seokjin.” Why? You’re really mad at her?”

 

“Because she’s talked about our age….” Seokjin looked very cute when he mad actually.

  

“It’s so sensitive to you? It’s not even a problem to me, didn’t you know that?” Namjoon’s hugged him.

 

“Okay…~ I believe you” Seokjin nodded and smiled. Namjoon kissed his princess’ forehead.They were sleeps in hugging.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

Somehow i really think Rinna is me XDDD i really happy if Seokjin was one of my Real Brother~~~ 

wah~~~ i sleep late just to finish this chapter! but idc as long i'm happy XD ... I'm happy i've new friends X-) in here....Bofore this i'm only alone in here~

 

someone wants Rinna and Seojoon to get on a date! good ideas! i'll make it in the future :)