The curse

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^ 

______________________________________________________

Namjoon cares Seokjin’s hair slowly, he don’t want the older wake up.

“Seokjin~, please don't leave me….” tears were raining on Namjoo’s cheeks.

Then his chin rested on top of Seokjin’s head.

________________ 

The next morning>

.

 

After they’re ate breakfast, Seokjin ran to bathroom and throws everything that he’s had eat.

Rinna touched her forehead, thinking how to tell Namjoon about Seokjin’s real conditions.

 

.

.

 

“Oppa~ just laid here and don’t go anywhere for now, I want to have talk with Namjoon” Rinna caressing her brother’s hair. Seokjin just nodded and sleep.

 

.

 

“Rinna, tell me the true now” Namjoon’s voice become bolt now.

 

She fall off her body on soft chair, “I will tell you but you have to listen to my story first”

 

“Okay” Namjoon looking at her.

 

.

 

“Before my brother come here, my mother made a curse if he dare to step on earth he’s will be hates every human in here, my mother scared if he be bad as human she thought all human are bad, since my second brother was a bad guy at our planet, so our mother don't want Seokjin be a bad guy too. and Kim Jimin had changed the curse words without my mother know about it”

 

“He changed, that Seokjin will fall in love with a guy and can….C-can…” she scared to finish her words.

 

“Can, WHAT?” Namjoon’s voice became higher now.

 

 

“Carryababy!” she said so fast.

 

 

“WHAT? What is did you? It’s too fast, I can’t understand, say it slowly please” He make few step closer to Rinna.

 

“Can… C-carry a b-baby!” she closes her eyes; she didn’t want to see Namjoon’s face.

 

“WHAT!!!!????” Namjoon & Seojoon got shocked at same time.

 

 

“Yes! He did!” Rinna is breathing quickly because she was too afraid.

 

.

 

“You mean-n…H-he can p-pregnant?” Namjoon still in shocked.

 

She nodded as answer.

 

“B-but h-how? Namjoon’s still unable to accept the reality.

 

“The curse! It does have been on my cousin too about ten years ago it made by Jimin too! He did on our cousins and for this time Jimin told me that he made the curse again after one month Seokjin came here”

 

“I almost have heart attack at that time! That’s why I knew about this and if you noticed I didn’t even shock when Seokjin introduced you as his lover, to me” Rinna tried to calming her future brother in law.

 

 

 

Namjoon’s still not making any sound.

 

 

 

“Namjoon, I knew you can’t accept all these things, but I’m not a bad doctor, I won’t kill the baby” She began to cry.

 

 

“I’m sorry… I can take care of it, if you don’t want” she down her kneels in front Namjoon.

 

 

Seojoon stay silent in this moment he doesn’t want to bother family matters.

 

.

 

 

“Rinna! Who told you to kill the baby?” Namjoon holds both of her shoulders make she stands up.

 

“S-so you want to keep the baby?” She gives hopes look at Namjoon.

 

 

“Of course! Do you think I was a bad human like others? And I am a responsible guy” said the taller guy.

 

“SO THAT MEANS YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF IT?” Rinna still can’t stop crying but she showed her smiled. 

 

“YES! I WILL…IS MY CHILD ANYWAY! But only one thing I want to know. Did he love me is the curse too?” Namjoon is actually scared to hear Rinna’s reply.

 

“For now is not a curse anymore, because I can read his heart. The way he look at you is enough for me to understand that this love is not a curse, he’s sincerely love you and this is why I came here to tell everything” her replied.

 

Namjoon’s tears just falls on his lips.

 

“How old the baby is?” Namjoon asked in tears flooding his eyes.

 

“One month” She’s show her lift the index finger as ‘1’

 

Namjoon couldn't help but smiling non-stop.

 

She held Namjoon’s hands. “I want to talk with him now” Rinna told him.

 

"Alright!" Namjoon's tears falling slowly.

 

Then she's stop from walking "Namjoon, one thing i want ..... to know from your heart?" 

"Sure" Namjoon's nodded calmly. 

 

"Did you love him?... I mean....Are you believe my brother is your true love?" Rinna asked swiftly.  

 

just an instant Namjoon's reply "Yes!" ... " I really believe Seokjin is my TRUE love" 

 

"Thank you" She nodded with wide smile on her lips. 

 

.

 

 

She leaved Namjoon celebrate with Seojoon, “congratulations, Namjoon! You’re the father now!” Seojoon hugged him.

 

“Thank you!...But wait did you already know about me and Seokjin ?”

 

Seojoon’s nodded, ”Yeap! Rinna inform me”

 

“I go make cup of tea for you” Seojoon walks to kitchen.

 

Namjoon just enjoying this moment but how can he tell his parents, minhyuk, krystal and Krystal’s family about this?

 

.

 

“Ooooo-oppa~” Rinna lay beside her brother.

“I know you are not sleep yet, you heard everything what I chatted with Namjoon, right?”

 

Seokjin open his eyes a bit “How you know?”

 

“I see your face behind the door” Rinna facing her brother.

“How could Jimin done this to me?” Seokjin’s a bit angry.

 

“Why? … yeah I know is rude….But now you found your true love and you will have a child” Her tears fallen as she’s smiled.

 

Seokjin stay quiet for few second. 

 

“Please tell me that you’re happy with this” Rinna move forward.

 

“But, Namjoon will accept it?” Seokjin barring his tears from Rinna could see.

 

 She shows her teeth, “then why you didn’t hear our conversation till finished?”

 

“I don’t want to hear that Namjoon will kill this baby” Seokjin touching his stomach.

 

She’s just laughed.

 

Rinna places her hand on her brother’s stomach, “Oppa~ take care of this baby, okay?”

 

“You mean he accepted it!? Really? Oh my!” Seokjin hugs his sister.

 

“Yes! He said this is his child and he is not cruel human to kill the baby” Seokjin so touched by her words about Namjoon.

 

“After this do not doing anything heavy, Okay? Even i know you didn't like it” Rinna patted Seokjin’s head.

 

“Oh you patted my head? You think I’m your little brother?” 

 

“Don’t be mad oppa!...hahahaha…Oh yeah one more thing , Mother and Father known about this already! So don’t worried, I will tell you everything but now you need to sleep to have good rest”

 

Seokjin is a bit shocking but he’s too tired to ask more , so he just continues his sleeps.

 

She leaved Seokjin forlornly. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YAAAAAAYYYY!!!! How some of u know Seokjin will be 'Omma' ??? O_O ...hahhahaha!!! 

for anyone who thinks Seokjin is pregnant.... U will dream about, get kisses from Namjoon and Seokjin on cheeks

XD Deabakkk LOL!!!