We are lover

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

 ^_^

Read! then u know about this pic X)

______________

 

In the next day>

.

Seokjin’s head was resting against Namjoon’s chest. Namjoon arms around Seokjin tight, everything it felt so right, Unbreakable, like nothing' could go wrong.

“Seokjin~” called Namjoon.

 

“Yes honey~” answered the princess, Namjoon just laughed while gently Seokjin’s hair which slowly made him relax and rest against Namjoon.

“You know what? I feel like my dream come true to be with you and it made me won’t to go for meeting today” said Namjoon.

 

“What? No no no …. You should go for work now …. I will set everything for you”

While Seokjin trying to get out of bed, Namjoon’s gently pull back to him.

 

“Namjoon, go to your meeting right now or I will send you there with my power” Seokjin told his lover.

“Okay, okay princess jin~” Namjoon kiss Seokjin’s cheek.

.

 

After Namjoon prepared for a meeting, they Kissed each other as their words to say good bye.

 

"Do not go anywhere without me" Namjoon winked at his love one.

 

Seokjin go back to bed, these nothing he can’t do if there is no Namjoon, but now he really miss his little sister, “Rinna, I wish you was here now” Seokjin looking at the window before he close his eyes.

.

 

After Seokjin awakes Namjoon still not come back, He wants to make something special to his lover so he went to home by his power and cooking. Then he moved back to the hotel, Namjoon still not there yet, he waits there till someone knocks the door. 

 

“Wait, I’m coming” shouted Seokjin.

“Namjoon!!!” he’s hugged him.

“Seokjin!!! You know what??? I was won this project!!” Namjoon kissed him in hugs.

 

“Let’s we celebrate together! I cooked something for us”, Seokjin pulling Namjoon to the small table inside in room.

“Don’t tell me you … used your power and back home just cooked this for us?” Namjoon glanced into Seokjin’s eyes.

“Oh well, of course!” Seokjin feeding his prince to shut the younger’s mouth to speak again.

 

.

 

They’re stayed in the hotel for three days two nights, now they living the hotel and back to home, before Namjoon walks to lobby given back the key to the services counter, Seokjin already waits him inside Namjoon’s Range Rover Evoque. So nobody knows true is Seokjin had stayed there with Namjoon.  

The taller were happy to see the sweet smiles that welcome him in his car “So where we gonna go now?” asked Seokjin.

 

“Anywhere you wanna go my princess” Namjoon gave a small kisses to Seokjin’s hand.

 The elder’s grinning. “I want visit a place called, aquarium… I just read an article at hotel yesterday…It’s looks fun!” said Jin.

 “Alright no problem” Namjoon start drive his car.

 

.

 

The place that Namjoon bring his lover is the most peaceful that Seokjin’s think.

 

“Namjoon-ah~ … I’m so speechless! Look at those this … So beautiful and can swim” Seokjin point at the fishes.   

 

Namjoon feel humorous regarding Seokjin.

 

“Is called ‘fish’, Princess~” said Namjoon while his hand place on Seokjin’s waist.

 

“O-ooh Okay… Hello fish!” Seokjin waved at the fishes his smiles never lost from his lips, he been in the limelight.

 

Namjoon just laughed seeing how cute Seokjin is.

His hand still on the elder’s waist, the people around look at them with utmost a question mark.

 

Seokjin take a step in front of the taller…Then he stops the time, everyone stops, every fished stop, only he and Namjoon still moving normally.

Seokjin cupped his boyfriend’s face and kissed slowly and soft while their eyes closed.

 

“J-jin why you’re kisses me?” Namjoon’s on purpose questioning.

 

“Why? Is wrong to kiss my lover” Seokjin got annoying by the inquiry.  

 

“Hahahaha….You’re so cute when you mad… You know what? I feel so special; you even stopped the times to kiss me… I want to tell you something”

 

Namjoon close his face to Seokjin who is become sulky.

 

“That you are not only have beautiful face but also heart!” Namjoon hugged the older.

 

Seokjin no longer being sulky, “Don’t be too cheesy” he hugged back.

 

“Let’s we move to other sections” …. “Okay” said Seokjin, he switched the times as usually. Everything back to moves nobody know what is really happened just now.

 

 .

 

Every moments with Seokjin is too priceless that he swear this is cannot buy with money, the honest of his lover made he believe in love after his girlfriend leaved his without any true words, true reasons.

 

Unclaimable them for today is very harmony, “You’re look tired already” said Namjoon while looking at Seokjin.

 

“Yeah~ but I have a lot of fun that I never imagine before, I am so thankful to meet you” Seokjin smiled to Namjoon, while walking back to white Ranger Rover.      

 

.

 

“Waaahhh home’s sweet home!” Namjoon’s shouted.

 

“I’m going to take some nap for a while, can I?” Seokjin asked while he walking to his room.

 

“Okay! But, one thing!” Namjoon stopped Seokjin’s from walks.

“What it Is, Namjoon?”

 

Namjoon’s eyes keep moving from left to the right, to thinks the right works to says.

“Sleep in my room” he’s said.

 

 

Seokjin were blinking, “Well we’re lover, right?” Namjoon lift Seokjin up.Then bring to the younger’s room and locked the room. 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Busy lately T_T ... huhuhu~~~ my cousin said my story is same as children's books story!....?....Ok ok! i admit this story like a kids'...bcoz i like to read kids' book than adult's book -,- hohohohoho.....Whatever T_T