Believe me

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^

____________________________________________________________________________________

“Good morning! My beloved Brother-in-law and my Oppa!” she happy today because he going to drive a car.

“Hahahaha!...Good morning to you too!...Here my car’s key” Namjoon given to her.

“Omo~~~… okay let’s go!... I will drive carefully, and both of you can stay together at back!” said Rinna.

 

 

 “But we’re not eat breakfast before we go?” Seokjin’s asked.

 

 

“Are you hungry? I’ve to arrive there early today”…”So, Rinna, can you take Seokjin to eat breakfast after this?, do you know where a good place around this area, right?” Namjoon’s said.

 

 

“Yeah~ no problem Namjoon! ...  And Oppa! I’ll take you to a special place, to eat… I want my Nephew or niece, eat healthy foods!” She was showing her happiness by touched her brother’s stomach.     

 

“That great! I’m feeling very glad I have sister-in-law who was a doctor, so I know Seokjin is always safe” Namjoon hugs Seokjin’s shoulders. 

 

Rinna winked at them, “That’s right! And I’m so lucky have rich brother-in-law, so he has big car~ or cool car! As I can call it” Rinna’s facts made Namjoon laughed.

 

“Whatever!” Seokjin rolled his eyes.

 

.

.

 

While Rinna driving the car smoothly, when the red light ... Rinna lifted her head and she sees the couple in the back.

 

Seokjin resting his head on Namjoon’s shoulder, playing with Namjoon’s fingers that touching his belly. 

 

 

Rinna won’t feel any awkward with them; she’s so cheerful because Namjoon’s accepted the baby and willing to live his life with Seokjin.

 

 

She knew how sick Seokjin when his ex-girlfriend break-up with him and date with his own cousin, anyway she want to thanks Jimin for make this curse.

 

.

 

“Namjoon , where is your office?” asked Rinna.

He even show Rinna where it way into his office and guide her.

 

 

“Okay we’re arrived!” Namjoon out from car then kissed Seokjin and say goodbye to Rinna also.

 

 

.

 

“Oppa~” She’s called him so friendly.

“Ehmmmm” Seokjin replied sullenly.

 

 

“Oppa! Are you still mad at me?” Rinna are looking her brother using the mirror.

“Don’t ask me if you the reason” he’s almost shouted.

 

“Oohhh… I thought you forgot about yesterday already” Rinna pouted.

 

“I’m sorry Oppa~… Please forgive me~… I hate having problem with you… I only have you and Namjoon and …..Seojoon” She stopped the car in front a café.    

 

“How about Mother  & Father?” Seokjin enquired.

 

“No~ I mean in here….Oppa forgive me~… Please… But I can’t promise I won’t say that again” she turn her face to see Seokjin and grinning wide.

 

“How about, I don’t want to forgive you?” Seokjin can see Rinna tears on her eyes.

 

Rinna strongly resist her tears from fall.

 

“Hahahaha!!! Okay I forgive you my little sister, omo~ you want to cry” Seokjin punched Rinna’s cheeks.

 

“Of course Oppa! I really think you won’t” she’s said while wiped her eyes.

 

“I don’t know you’re someone who easy to cry?” Seokjin giggled.     

“Because I’m your sister” Rinna replied.

 

“Shut up!” Seokjin know Rinna there is an intention to say that he’s crybaby.

 

“You seemed know what I want to says” She laughed.

 

Seokjin punched her cheeks stronger than before. “Ouch Oppaaaa~” She pretend to cry.  

 

“Next time don’t make me mad again!” Seokjin get out from the car.

 

“I hope your child is nice, Oppa!” she said alone.

.

 

She walked together with Seokjin into the café, “You’ve to eat salad and milk, is good for you baby” said Rinna.

 

But before she could hold her brother “I want this cup cakes, the chocolate, vanilla blueberry and blueberry yogurt” Seokjin order all that.   

 

“Oppa! You shouldn’t eat those of that! Is so sweet … is not good for you! You need to eat better than that” She’s really mad.

 

“I feel I want to eat it! Maybe my baby craves to eat it” Seokjin replied her. As he walk throw to the table.

 

Rinna only show blank faces. “Ehhhmmmmmmm….I don’t think so, because Namjoon have told me you like to eat cup cakes since first time you taste it….And Namjoon will mad at me if he know I let you eat those things”

 

“I don’t care!” Seokjin keep eating and eating.

 

Rinna just sighed “Okay do whatever you like oppa!” she eating her pancakes with honey.

 

.

 

“Wahhh…I’m full!” Seokjin said happily. 

 

“Oppa! I just remember someone!”….

 

”Who?” Seokjin can’t think of someone right now.

 

 “Seojoon! He leave alone~” Rinna worried about him.

 

“Aaahhh!!! You’re right!” Then Seokjin get phone call.

“Master! Why you leave alone here???” seojoon’s roar.

 

“Okay okay! I take you now! You go get ready now…Bye~”  Seokjin end the called.

 

“Is so funny how we can forget him?” Seokjin can see Rinna’s seemed happy when talked about Seojoon.

 

“But you still remember him!” Seokjin make her shy.

 

“Let’s we go now” She ignored her. 

 

“Don’t try to hide from me” Seokjin chuckled. 

 

Rinna and Seokjin get in to the car, “Rinna~ , why don’t you just date him?” Seokjin gave green light to her.

 

“Hahahaha!!! Oppa! Do not do some jokes in this morning” Rinna’s eyes focusing on road.    

 

“I’m serious, Seojoon is nice guy~ he is loyal, kind, good at cooking and can organize a home and good with older people”…”He is really your ideal guy, right?”, because they’re too close Seokjin knew Rinna’s ideal type.

 

She couldn’t believe Seokjin can lock to deny it.

 

“I’m surrender! Oppa was right!” She raises her hand.

 

“Then go date him” Seokjin getting force Rinna to do it… But she’s still think everything is too early.  

 

“I will think about that” She smiled.

 

.

 

Seokjin realize his phone ringing, “Hello~ Namjoon-nie” . Rinna are judging him. She a bit shock and funny heard Seokjin called Namjoon, ‘Namjoon-nie’ in cute voice~.

 

“Yes~ Seokjin-honey~~~” first time Seokjin heard Namjoon called him by ‘Honey’ ….

 

“oh yeah! Krystal just said she will meet you on 12:00 at café near the shopping mall that went before” Namjoon’s words making Seokjin heart beating fast than usual.

 

“Okay , now just 11:00 am… I will go there soon…I want go back to home first…We forgot that Seojoon not with us..hehehehe” Seokjin giggled.    

 

“Ohhhhh…Seojoon…hahahaha I also forgot about him… Okay I’m going continue my work, Bye honey~” Namjoon end the called first.

 

“What he said, Oppa?” She’s in curios mood.

 

Seokjin’s reply “Krystal will meet us on 12:00 at the mall, do you know that mall?”

 

Seokjin's face is easy for Rinna to read that he's actually scared, “Alright ! Don’t be scared, I’m here with you” she gave her brother spirit. “Oppa! Call Seojoon, tell him we arrived”

  

“Okay” Seokjin ring Seojoon and 5 minutes after that’s, they can see Seojoon’s figure.

 

.

 

“How could you guys leave me alone” said Seojoon as he gets into the car.

 “Sorry~ Namjoon told me he need been at his office early today” Seokjin explained.

 

“Have you eat, Seojoon?” Rinna’s asked.

 

Seokjin want to smile but he’s holding it, he’s happy when Rinna worried about Seojoon.    

  

“Yeah…But just a bit” Seojoon nodded.

 

“Okay! We will take you eat lunch after this” Seokjin’s said.

“Really? That’s really good!” Seojoon acted excitedly.

 

Rinna and Seokjin think Seojoon is humorous. 

 

“Rinna, can we straight to the mall?” …. “Okay!” she followed her brother’s suggestion.

 

.

 

“We arrived!~~~” Rinna’s yelling softly.

 

“Ohhh okay.. Now 11:45 already… We should wait for Krystal in that café” Seokjin pointed the place at Rinna. She nodded.

 

“So where can eat now?” Seojoon can’t stop thinking about eats.

 

“Follow us” They’re told him.

.

 

“Go chose what's you want to eat” Rinna letting Seojoon to eat what he wants.

“I want eat too! But I’m so scared” Seokjin’s whisper at Rinna.

 

“Scared? About that girl? Don’t worry Oppa!... We solve it together” hold her hand tight till he can felt hurt. Seokjin believe his sister.

 

Seojoon request at Rinna where should he sit down to eat then she show to him a table in the corner.

 

Timely 12:00, Krystal already appeared “Hi~ Seokjin” she waved.

 

Rinna told Seojoon to stay there and just eat and don’t go anywhere for awhile.

 

Seokjin overawed at the sight of Krystal, he fixed keep in mind his terrible dream that Krystal will take Namjoon from him.

 

“Have sit” Krystal ordered at Seokjin.

He sit down, Rinna followed him also.

 

“Oh! Who are you?” Krystal is shocked to see Rinna.

 

“I’m Rinna, Seokjin’s sister, I know who are you, and why you are here, so don’t feel awkward while I was here with my brother” She smiled, but Krystal think Rinna is honest girl same like her.

 

“Okay fine~ you better to be a witness” said Krystal. Rinna really thought that Krystal is freaking diva over them.

  

“Listen Seokjin! I better straight to the point ... The wedding is next week, just only next week, oh my god! I feellike I’m in the hell! Oh my god! … Did know you that?...I really know what are you feeling right now, Minhyuk also felt the same for now” Krystal with soulful storytelling

 

Seokjin simply lower his head.  

 

“And what I can promise to you is… I will give back Namjoon to you, without I’m touching him even a bit… You will get what I mean soon” Krystal being very-very deep for first time to Seokjin.

 

“Okay, but I have questioned… How can we believe you?” Rinna are demand.

  

“I’m Krystal, OK?... I never do something bad to a person like your brother… he’s not worthy for it, he is the victim of the condition, or my parent’s … I will make sure my parent know what is meaning of true love is”

 

Now Rinna and Seokjin confident about Krystal are talked about.

 

Krystal looking at her watches “Okay I think I’m late already… I need to go bye” she waved at them, then she stops… “ Seokjin, believe me!” she winked “bye”.  

 

Seokjin and Rinna began to breathe a sigh of relief.

 

What Krystal will do, they still need to wait till next week.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

AND you guys need to wait till next week too! T_T ... i'm so sad and happy at same time.

 

i'm sad because i can't update for maybe a week... I'm happy because I'M GOING TO VACATION! >< *YAY* hope i will get some fresh ideas on my vacation ;)