The red rose

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

(.^_^.) 

 

.

 

Namjoon would be so lucky Seokjin rest his head on Namjoon’s wide chest and sleeping nicely with beautiful face.

Namjoon kissed Seokjin’s forehead.

 

“Ehmmm?” Seokjin were waking up.

“You awake? Sorry if I bother your sleeps”  said Namjoon with smiled.

 

“No I’m fine… I just had a dream about a boy that I met him here ten years ago” Seokjin looking at Namjoon while his hand still hugging Namjoon’s body.

 

“OH? I wonder who is that boy?” asked Namjoon.

 

“I’m not sure too… Ten years ago he given me a red rose that I really likes!” Seokjin tried to thinks but he still can’t remember.

 

“You mean ten years ago?....Ehmmmmmm it’s must be your sweet memory that why you dreamed it” said Namjoon.

He seems know who the boy that Seokjin was talked about.

 

.

 

While that Seokjin want to get out from bed.

“Wait! Where are you going?” Namjoon holds him.

“Cook dinner for us” He looking at Namjoon with clueless face.

 

“No need, I will bring you to a place that you’ll love it” said Namjoon.

“Okay, I’ll get ready!” Seokjin kisses Namjoon in forehead.

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

Namjoon bring Seokjin to luxury restaurant in Seoul and after they went back to home. Namjoon asked Seokjin to walk with him to the playground at around the building. 

 

.

 

“You have seen that boy for ten years ago at this place, right? And he give you a red rose as ‘Thank you’, do you know that? Because you saved him from an accident” Namjoon stretched out a red rose same as a boy given to Seokjin before.

 

Seokjin eyes going big as his mouth open wide, “T-the boy…I-is you Namjoon?”.

 

Namjoon’s bright teethes appear. “Yes! Seokjin, the boy is me! I still remember it”

“Since that day I always wish I can meet you again and look at us now, we’re together as lover” their forehead touched.

 

Then he added, “I don’t know you’re still remember about it, I’ am feel so thankful”.

Seokjin didn’t say anything he just run to embrace Namjoon and kissed him tightly.

.

They were playing at the playground they met long times ago, Namjoon spin Seokjin around holding by waist, they’re laughing, then rain have comes, they are dancing in pour of raining.

 

Namjoon gives piggyback to Seokjin till they get in their home.

 

_______________________________________________________ 

 

The next day, At Namjoon’s office>

 

 

Namjoon’s answering a called from Minhyuk, “Hey~ Namjoon! Let’s eat lunch with me!”

“Okay! I’m going now! Meet you there!” Namjoon end the call.

 

.

 

“Yo! Namjoon! Congratulations on your project and you look great today, seem like you dating someone!” Minhyuk mocked.   

 

“Thank you very much. What’s you mean? I always look good, do you think?” Namjoon take a sit, same as Minhyuk.

 

“Hahahaha! I’ve to honest here, after she’s leaved you…Your look worse~”. Namjoon’s stay silent a second.

 

“Are you dating him now?” Minhyuk really knew his best friend so much.

 

 “Who? Seokjin?” Namjoon bites his lips, Minhyuk only observe for an answer.

 

“Now I’m the one who need to be honest, since you’re one and only my best friend, I will tell you the true” said Namjoon, Minhyuk’s nodded and try not to show his smile.

 

“Yes! I did! I do in love with Seokjin” Namjoon said with relieved feels.

 

“Wow! How far? ” Minhyuk’s still holding the smiles on his lips.

 

“So far !  Same as you and Krystal” Namjoon take a look at his buddy.

 

“Woooo~ , but krystal and I still not leave in same house yet” Minhyuk chuckled .

 

 “Whatever! But, you are not feel weird I date with a guy?” asked Namjoon.

 

“Ehmmm a bit, but is for your goods and you’re happier now! Then I’m happy too!” Minhyuk is such a good  supporter.

 

“Thanks! You’re real friend….But how I need to tell my parent and Krystal’s parent about this?” namjoon lost the enthusiasm.

Minhyuk make heavy sighed “Oh yeah~ about that you need to put aside a while because this case only Krystal can help you, I just can be your backup”      

 

“Fine ! I will meet her at my office soon… Do you fine I’m talk with your girlfriend?” Namjoon’s laughed.

 

“I always fineeee~ … Because I know she’s only loves me!” Minhyuk are too proud of himself.

 

“hahahaha! I feel sick heard that!” ….”Enough, I’m hungry …. Eat your food” Namjoon pat his best friend’s arm.   

.

Explains to Krystal it hands off easy, easier then breathes but for their parent is the hardest.  

 

Perhaps Namjoon’s parents can accept it because they’re having open minded but Krystal’s parents is open minded too but…. too importance on their status.   

____________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

HI~ now i'm happy my new friends told me , they likes my story and it's cute like fairytale story! >< hihihi~ yes i read a lot of fairytale's story! ^.^

 

And for Real i really Didn't know Seokjin loves 'Red rose' so much , till i see few vids, he always with red rose! >< Oh yeah i found Pink rose too in real life! Seokjin's face popped in my head XD 

 

AND AND AND THIS IS TOO CUTE >.< 

 

Embedded image permalink