Sad evening

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

(.^_^.) Hey~ i'm backkk :D 

__________________________________________________________________________________ 

     

"Namjoon!...I just comeback from see your lover" Krystal walked in to his room.

"Really? How would he be like?" Namjoon must be worried for Seokjin.

 

"He's fine...And getting better after I told him...it's too obvious that he's happy from what I said...

I’m felt good too!" said Krystal, she sat down in front Namjoon.

 

"That's good!" heavy sighed out from Namjoon's.

 

"You looking happy too!...And Seokjin bought his sister too...Oh I forgot her name" Krystal tired to thinking.

 

"Rinna" Namjoon small shouted.

 

"Yes! Rinna! She’s a bit different from her brother, she tougher than Seokjin, I mean... She is honest." Krystal forgotten that she's also same.

 

Namjoon can laugh when heard that, now Krystal meet herself but nicer than her, that's what Namjoon's thought.  

 

 “So, about ‘our’ wedding dress….We need to try it this evening”…”Oh! I feel so annoying saying this” her face change to black.

 

“Yeah! Me too …. I don’t know but I’m can’t do this with Seokjin’s condition right now…” Namjoon’s sad exhale.

 

“I know~~~ “ … ”But what’s you mean condition?” … ” he is sick or what?” Krystal trying to remember did Seokjin’s looks sick when she’s is met him one hours ago.

 

Namjoon just realized, Krystal didn’t know anything about Seokjin and he will have child soon.

 

He keeps thinking should he’s telling Krystal about this or not….Namjoon sure one day Krystal will know because she is girlfriend of his own best friend, Minhyuk.

 

Namjoon take a deep breath and say “Like this Krystal.... Seokjin and I will have a child soon”

Krystal just nodded “Oooo I see … where the kid came from then?”

She will not understand kind of those Namjoon’s said…Krystal’s thought they’ll adopt a child.

 

“Us!” simple answered from Namjoon.

It’s making Krystal going silly for this moment…”I can’t get what you mean It’s from both of you~?” stupid face shown on her face.

 

“I knew it’s hard to believe but you still need to!” Namjoon sound too serious.

 

“Okay okay! …. This is sound different, I think about nonsense right now!...” Krystal thinks she got what Namjoon’s means.

 

“Yes! It’s what are you thinking!” Namjoon’s agreed with Krystal’s thought.

 

Krystal’s heart seemed explode!...” OH MY GOD!!!... WHY ARE YOU’RE NOT TELLING ME, THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE DADDY!!! YAAAAY!!! ”   

 

Her voice make everyone outside the room’s clueless what she is talked about, she too loud even the door is closes her voice can through it.

 

Namjoon grab her head and closed ...”Shhhh” Namjoon’s told her.

 

She nodding and Namjoon pull back his hand.

 

“Yay! Only Minhyuk can touch my face!”  She’s rolled her eyes… Namjoo just laughed “whatever! you’re too LOUD! Everybody will be big mouth for this”

 

“But???....How it can be!!!?” she’s looking excitedly about this topic.

 

“The curse” Namjoon back to his sit.

 

“Are you dating with whom? Human? Princess or witch?....the curse can work on human?” asked Krystal curiously.   

 

“How could you talk to him like that?...He is a princess from the moon”  said Namjoon proudly.

 

“Alright! You can call him whatever you want…Oh yeah can you tell me later?... I need back to work right now…OK bye~” …

”But wait! “omo~ I’m going to be an aunty… ehmmmm Aunty? ...Sounds too old, if your child is a boy, he can call me ‘Noona’ and if your child is a girl, she can call me ‘Unnie’~…That better!” she nodded with smiled on her lips and walk out.

 

“Okay!” Namjoon’s laughing.

 

Then when she’s open the door she see few workers in front of her, to hear what’s they’re chatting.

 

“Yay! You didn’t have work to do? All of this none of your business” She’s yelled.

 

“Miss Krystal, I heard someone pregnant? Are you the one?” one of the worker’s courageous to ask her.

 

“Oh about that… No no no~~~ of course not! Totally not! …. Namjoon’s dog the one who is pregnant,   so he will be daddy soon for the dog! ha.ha.ha” her fake laughed.

 

“Ooo okay” the worker bowed and leaved.

 

“Busy body” Krystal’s mumbling.

 Sometime Krystal is good at keeping something secret.

 

.

Meanwhile Rinna drove back to home with Seokjin and Seojoon.

 

She couldn’t spell a word for this time, her big brother’s eyes seems saying something even without words.

.

 

When their reached home.

 

“Oppa~ I know Krystal’s said it’s bothering you right now , I don’t want it will effect on the baby … Go get some rest in your room, okay?” Rinna often feel frustrated for her brother’s relationship.

 

“I’m fine, Rinna” Seokjin tried deny that he’s actually sad.

 

“Don’t lie to me Oppa~…” Rinna fight back.

 

“You’re not me, so could you know how was I felt?” Seokjin’s pouting.

 

“That’s why I knew! ... Because I’m not you~… If you are me, I will never lie to myself” Seokjin’s mouth dead with her replied.

 

“Go now~” Rinna pushing slowly and soft Seokjin to his room.

.

 

“Rinna… Can you tell me what happened? ... I’m very confused now! Why Namjoon not marry with Master?” Seojoon’s asked.

 

Rinna found it hard to answer the question because its long story, however she’ll tell him. “Are you heard what we’re talked about?”

 

“Yes!”  He’s said

 

“It’s was like what are heard, the girl named Krystal will marry with Namjoon as their family’s request” Rinna felt very, extremely painful to narrate of this story.

 

“So, what will happen to Master?” Seojoon frowned

“She told us, that she will give Namjoon back to Seokjin as now…But….But I still can’t believe her” Rinna starts to sobbed.

 

“No no no~ don’t cry… I’m sure… I’m 100% sure; she’s said the true….” Seojoon are hugging Rinna to calm her.

“I never want my brother become single mother to raise the child!” she crying even louder.

 

“Omo~ don’t ever say of those words ….Look at me, Master will be fine with Namjoon … They will raise the child together like other parents did” Seojoon wipes the tears on Rinna’s cheeks with both of thumbs.

 

Rinna seemed better after heard Seojoon’s thoughts of…But at same time she thinks Seojoon is really nice guy. Hugged and calm her for this situation. 

 

She nodded “Thank You for making me feels better, I want takes a nap awhile”

“Good! Now you’re a one who needs to have rest” Seojoon patted her shoulder.

 

She’s showing smile at him and waved before she’s closes her room’s door.

 

That day’s evening>

 

Krystal bring Namjoon go to boutique because Namjoon’s car at Rinna. For both of them, this evening is the most sad evening they have on throughout their lifes.

 

“Wow! Miss krystal you look so pretty and Mr Namjoon too, you looks handsome!” said the seller of the wedding’s dress.

 

 Namjoon just can’t focus himself on the big mirror he keeping feels if Seokjin the one who wear what Krystal is wearing right now it must be very great day!

 

“I know what are you thinking, Namjoon~…It’s must be very priceless if Minhyuk the one who wear your tuxedo” Said krystal without look at Namjoon.she looks very sad. 

 

“Okay~ I’m going back, I’m worry about Seokjin” Namjoon looking at her.

 

“Ehmmmmmm go back now! He’s must be worried about you too! Make sure he’s always fine”

 

She’s understands Seokjin’s condition now, Namjoon told her when they’re in the car, he telling her what she’s should know. Maybe its sound crazy for some people but she find is not hard to accept it if you can believe something different in your life.  

 

Krystal are so pleased with Seokjin and Namjoon will have baby…She don’t know what is she’s thinking but she so much excited to see the baby was look like Namjoon or Seokjin.

 

Namjoon changed back to his own tuxedo and went off from there.

 

“Hey Namjoon, do you want me to send you back?” Krystal’s asked

“No.. Is okay… I’ll take the cab…Okay bye-bye” Namjoon closed the door.

 

Krystal leaved alone there…”I wish you are here, Minhyuk” she’s said in heart.

“Are you okay with this dress, Miss Krystal?” the seller asked.

 

But she’s didn’t say anything only nodded to them.

 

After moment she out from the boutique…Krystal calling Minhyuk, because she’s missed him so much.

 

“Let’s we meet, Oppa” Minhyuk’s tears fallen when he’s heard Krystal’s voice into his ear.

“Yes! I’ll be at our favorite place just few minutes” said Minhyuk.

 

Krystal wants to hold Minhyuk and tell him, that she only have him on her heart. He is the one and only for her side of her heart.

 

.

.

 

“I’m home~” Namjoon searching for Seokjin.

“Namjoon-nie~” Seokjin run to hugged him. 

 

Namjoon always feel peace in Seokjin’s warm cuddle.

 

“I was worried about you… You’re late today… Why? You have extra works to do?” Seokjin’s acted like he’s didn’t have heart broken.

 

“Yeah~ that’s the reason” Namjoon does not dare to inform the real thing. He hates to see Seokjin drown with tears.

 

“Okay! Come on eat dinner with us!” Seokjin kissed and pull him to the table.

 

They are still made everything seem like normal like nothing had happened, because all of them want Seokjin’s always feeling good. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Sorry if there always have some mistake~ i'm always need to hurry~

Yuuu hoo~ I'm back :) ... I'm vey happy with my vacation! really! so much fun! i ate a lot XD lol! ... I got to see Rabbits!!! omg! i love animal! I will go there again! 

 

I wanna ask some of you...Do you want a chapter about Krystal and Minhyuk?

And one more thing! Who's are you thinking about Rinna's charater? :) Yourself or anyone else? :D