Playing with you

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

(.^_^.)

 

Sunshine hits Namjoon sequence of edges in his eyes. He takes a look at his left then Seokjin is gone. Without make any sound He search for him.

 

Finally he found the missing guy at kitchen, “I don’t know you’re here…. I’m scared I may lose you” Namjoon back hugs Seokjin.

 

Seokjin’s eyes going around he want to run from the hugged but he also like it at same time.

 

“Hahahha… there's no way I can going, you must be think I will going back at my planet? Uh?  I will tell you if I wanna go somewhere, don’t worry” He touching Namjoon hands on his waist.

Namjoon released the hugged “I’m just scared. I don’t want to lose a friend like you, I’m not ready yet to let you back at your place, I’ll be lonely and sad here” He hugging Seokjin for second times.

 

 “All right~ … Listen I’ am also dislike my planet too there is no beautiful flowers like here” Seokjin hard to moves since Namjoon hugged him tightly,.

“I’m happy heard that’s. You are also one of beautiful flowers in earth” Seokjin can feel breath of Namjoon on his neck.

“Okay good! Let we eat~” The princess kissed at Namjoon on cheeks, “Oooohh? You kissed my cheek?” Namjoon’s shocking.

“What’s wrong we’re friends, right?” Seokjin’s looking at him.

“Oh well~” rest his chin on Seokjin’s wide shoulders.

.

 

Namjoon never to be a liar for someone but for Seokjin he became a liar every time they stay together, he being a lair to himself, says to himself that he will never fall in love with Seokjin but every time he meet Seokjin’s gazes he will falls.

No one can deny how happy Namjoon is when they eat breakfast every morning.

.

 

Finished their breakfast Namjoon can hear someone’s singing voice from far.

Is Seokjin the one who singing.

 

“Wow! You have such sweet voice I have heard!” Namjoon’s clapping his hands.

“Oh! You are scared me! Not really but… thanks anyways” Seokjin walks closer to Namjoon.

 

“I’m done with my jobs now, so when we can go to mall again?” He was acting cutely in front Namjoon.

“Who’s said I will take you out today?” Namjoon chuckled.

 

Seokjin slapped Namjoon’s arm “you just said when we have breakfast”.

“Wooooo~ don’t be a cold person princess” Namjoon around his arm on Seokjin’s shoulders

 “Go change your clothes to your new clothes, that we bought a lot yesterday”

Seokjin was grinning and smiling “Yes! Prince Namjoon”.

 

Namjoon seeing Seokjin walk away. 

 

“Why you always make me bumble to myself, I hate to be liar but I need to, so I will not hurt my heart anymore” spoke of Namjoon’s heart.

 

“Wow! You look so good” said Namjoon proudly.

“Thank you and you also, you look nice on your new shirt” smiling Seokjin.

“Not really….come on we’ll be late” Namjoon crab Seokjin’s hand.

 

___________

 

Their intimacy in the car is like new-wed couple. The way there is looking at each other and talking it’s so sweet.

Namjoon glance at the man beside him ... Seokjin stare out the window and his hand has took by Namjoon. 

 

“Yes?” He’s looking at the driver. 

Namjoon bring Seokjin’s hand closer to his mouth and kissed it.

 

“Why, Namjoon?” Seokjin were wondering.

“Thanks for being my friend” Namjoon let go Seokjin’s hand slowly and polite.

 

“It’s not a problem for me! I like to be friend with you too! you’re nice guy, the way you taking care of me is make me special even thought we just met few days ago but it true I’m happy having a human friend like you” Seokjin touching his hand that Namjoon have kissed.

 

“Your smiled always made my day. Okay,Let’s go, we arrived” Namjoon change the topic before Seokjin will thinks something else.

.

 

“Wow! This is diffident mall from yesterday? And is look like playground!” asked the princess.

“Yes is it playground is very huge one, this place called ‘LOTTE’".Namjoon bring Seokjin to plays today.

 

Namjoon lead Seokjin roller coaster.

.

 

Loud scream from Namjoon and Seokjin whilst their hands with a strong knot.

Namjoon joy can never be hedged; when his hand tied with Seokjin’s.

.

”Do you enjoy it?” the taller asked.

 “Yes! Namjoon! I’m enjoying it so much but is so scary!….I wanna play other game more” Seokjin still holding Namjoon’s hand.  Namjoon’s allowed people look at them as couple.

.

 

“Krystal is that Namjoon and his new friend,right?” Minhyuk asked his girlfriend.

“Where? Oppa?” …. “There” Minhyuk show to Krystal.

 

“Ooooohhhh I told you they’re more than friends~ huhuhuhu….But you still tell me, no they’re ‘just a friends’ now you see it by your eyes they holding hands like us” Krystal words extremely true to Minhyuk.

 

“Yeah~… because I really close with Namjoon, oh well he’s only my best friend but I never acted like that around him only when I mocked him, but not in serious way like them… Since yesterday Namjoon can’t hide his feeling” said Minhyuk.

 

“What? You had holding hands with him like that in public?” Krystal shocked.

 

“I told you just now, I just play around or mock him no more than that” Minhyuk kissed Krystal hand.

Krystal blushed so hard… “Okay fine I believe you”… “Can I meet them?” she asked him.

Minhyuk agreed. When they’re close to other sensation couples these take few photos of Namjoon and Seokjin riding the carousel's horse full of romantic scenes.

 

.

 

“Hey you~ Seokjin~~~” Seokjin heard a girl’s voice called his name.

He looks at his side “Hey! Krystal, are you here too? Where is your lover?”.

 

“There” She pointing her boyfriend who riding the horses beside Namjoon.

Seokjin’s seeing Namjoon chatting with Minhyuk. “Hello Minhyuk” He waved at him.

Namjoon’s face showed a bit of jealous.

 

 “Hey~ Seokjin…Do you enjoy it?” asked Minhyuk.

“yeap!So much!” Seokjin’s answered.

 

“Oh yeah, can both of you join us for lunch?” Krystal asked them…”Yes sure!”  

They’re finished played the carousel.

.

 

Seokjin hugged his prince’s hand tightly. Then Krystal did the same to Minhyuk…her boyfriend just laughed “I know you jealous to see how close they are”

”No, we always walks like that too…I’m just….” Krystal can’t lie that she a bit jelly.

 

“Okay no need to explain, I knew it, and one thing I agree with you Namjoon and Seokjin looks more than just a friend should do” he’s said.

 

Whilst their currently enjoying meals ... Namjoon feeding Seokjin some little food ... Krystal and her lover look speechless, “Are you sure? You’re just only ‘friend’” Minhyuk shot his buddy.

 

Namjoon nodded at them….”Why? Friends can feed each other? I had feed you before”.

 

“What?” Krystal’s looking at her lover.

 

“Okay! Yes we did! But not a way like you did just now, you get what I mean? This time looks sweeter” said Minhyuk, he just ignored his girl. 

 

“Fine!~” Namjoon surrender …. Seokjin will not care about everyone when he’s eating..

 “We’ll watch cinema after this…If you want to follow us, we are fine!” Said Namjoon.

 

“Okay” agreed from Krystal and Minhyuk.

 

They all were to watch ‘The frozen’.

sad scene appeared Krystal starts crying she put her head on her boyfriend shoulder “Omo~ don’t cry, Krystal~” he rubbed her hair. Suddenly Seokjin and Namjoon did the same too.  

Krystal feels annoyed. Minhyuk pinched her cheek and she reply with soft smiled.

 

.

 

Since that day they keep these moments as one of the best memories of their life.

 

After few days coming, all of them always hang up together. Like two couple in one date, when Krystal and her boyfriend being big mouth about Namjoon and Seokjin.

 

However Namjoon and Seokjin would flatly denied each other but Namjoon can’t dismiss what’s Minhyuk’s saying, because they became friends since they’re baby.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

^_^ I don't write XD and English is not my first language :) Hope u understand for any mistake i made. 

 

NAMJOON'S CAR :D 

Is range rover sport evoque white :) i loves cars~! ^0^