Who is me

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

^_^

.

 

They were in Namjoon’s car.

 

“Seokjin, I want to have serious conversation with you” Namjoon’s query.

Seokjin began feeling there is something is wrong, he cleared his throat “Yes, of course…What’s it is Namjoon?”

 

“Where are you come from for real?” this question had made Seokjin’s jaw drop.

Takes times to close his eyes “I’m came from moon, I know you might be think I was crazy or what, but is true, that why I fallen from sky, I fall from my planet” Seokjin started being calm.

 

Namjoon stopped his car on the side of the road with a startled. “So, you’re same like the story from my favorite book ‘An angle from stars”! Wow! I have no ideas this is happening to me? But you’re a boy…. I mean the story I read is a girl who came from the stars...How you can be so pretty? I mean good looking as an alien?” said Namjoon.

 

“I’m good looking? … Asks my parent, hihihi…. And I’m sorry if I was a boy…. I didn’t mean to fall at your house is an inadvertent” Seokjin’s pouted.

“hahahaha…. Don’t feels bad even you’re boy, you still nice and kind to me, do you know that?” Namjoon held the hand of Seokjin's.

 

“Oh yeah, one more thing, how you know to used some stuffs at my house?”

“Some of them, I have at my planet too….We’re used to live like human, we can die when we’re old, but our life is longer than humans and have power” simple answered from Seokjin enough to made Namjoon understand.

 

“I’m glad, you told me everything, now I can live freely without thinks where you are come from, anymore”.

 “How you can believe it easily?” Seokjin tried Namjoon’s belief about him.

“Because I trusted you, somehow I really want the story teal happen and then now is really happened” After this Seokjin not have to be afraid anymore.

 Namjoon driving back to his house.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

“Seokjin? Do you want see movie with me?”

“What is about?” asked Seokjin.

 

“Is actually a drama but I bought the DVD, so it seems like movie, ‘My love from the stars’ the drama is comedy-romantic, I love fiction story” Namjoon pull Seokjin to sit down on his sofa.

“Just let me set everything, just wait here~” Namjoon made some pop corn and soft drink.

.

 

They are visible as a real pair while their legs covered with warm blanket. They are laughed, cried when come to sad scene, Seokjin rest his head on Namjoon shoulder without a sense of awkward even a little.

Namjoon cannot lie to himself that he was glad with the behavior of Seokjin. “Aaahhh, don’t cry” Namjoon wipes Seokjin’s tears.

 

“Hahaha… I’m just thinking if it’s me, if I fall in love with human here but I need to go back at Moon, it must be so hard to break-up with someone we deeply in love” honest replied from the an alien.

The words came out from Seokjin’s it totally make Namjoon’s afraid if he maybe will fall for seokjin someday. If it could be, he’s hopes there is no reason to make them break up apart.

 

There just leaved two last episodes of the drama, Namjoon see Seokjin sleeping beautifully on top of his left shoulder.

“Should I just stay here with him?” You can see cheesy smiled in Namjoon’s lips.

 

He pulled the blanket put on Seokjin’s body and also his.

 

Namjoon kissed Seokjin’s hair. “You are smell good too”

 

Namjoon closed the TV and sleep.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

300daywithBTS! :D even i'm just new in BTS XD hehehe!