My parent

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

(.^_^.) I'm Back With Namjin :D

 

_________________________________

A week later >

 

 .

 

When Namjoon busying with works then he got phone’s call from his mother.

 

“Hello, Mom!” he’s happy heard Mrs. Kim’s voice.

 

 “Yes my son…. I’m in front your house now with your dad together!” they’re waiting for someone opens the door.

 

“WHAT!!!??? Why you didn’t tell me you arrived at Korea?! I’m going home right now!” Namjoon very surprised, he    gets up take his car key and running.

 

 “Namjoon~ … Are you have a friend staying with you?”  Seokjin welcome them with blissful smiles.

 

“Oh.My.God!....Seokjin?” Namjoon’s said in his heart. 

 

Namjoon take deep breath and say “Yes mom! He is okay! I will arrive there any minute!” He’s end the call.  

 

While Namjoon worrying about Seokjin and his parent.

.

 

“Hi~ I’m Seokjin, Namjoon’s friend” Seokjin bowed at them he is so calm invited Namjoon’s parents inter their son’s house.

 

“Oh! I don’t know Namjoon have other friend except Minhyuk?” Namjoon’s mother looks at Seokjin upside down.      

 

“Yes! That right!  Have a sit first; I will make coffee for both of you” they were resting their tired body on luxury couch.

.

 

“Master, who is those people?” asked Seojoon.

“Ehmmmm~ I’m not sure too, maybe they’re Namjoon’s parents” Seokjin holding two cups of coffee in his hands.

 

He leaved Seojoon alone thinking.

 

.

 

“Here your coffee” He put the coffee cups politely on table and sat there with Namjoon’s mother and father.

 

“We forgot to introduce ourselves to you, I’m Namjoon’s father, Mr Kim Nam hyun, and this is his mother Mrs Kim Min hee” Mr Namhyun smiled at Seokjin, Namjoon has his dad’s wide smile plus sweetness, eyes and tall like Namjoon’s.

 

“Hello, Mr Namhyun and Mrs Minhee” He bowed at them again with princess style.

 

“Hahahaha! Is okay, you do not need to bow at us again” Said Mrs Minhee. Namjoon got her nose and shape of face.

 

Seokjin a bit surprise, no wonder Namjoon can be sweet person, because his parent also nice people, unlike his thought. 

“How long you have been stay here with Namjoon?” Mr Namhyun’s asked.

 

“For now two months already, he told me his parent visited England for business trip about two months, and he said he really missed you guys so much” They’re so touched heard that and began to thinks Seokjin was a good kid.

 

“But He never tells me anything about you? I wonder why” Mrs Minhee chuckled.

 

Seokjin’s heart beating but he won’t show it, “Really? I really thought he told you about me”

 

“Maybe he’s scared, oh well Namjoon always like that” She continue drink the coffee.      

 

Suddenly, Seojoon’s walking in front of them.

“Who is that guy?” a question from Mr Namhyun.

 

Seokjin turn his head and see Seojoon bowing at Namjoon’s mom and dad.

 

“Ooo this is my cousin, Seojoon, he came here visit me” He’s need to lies for good.

“Yes I am” Seojoon just nodded and agreed with his Master then he's sat there with them.

 

“Oh you didn’t have house?” Mrs Minhee is curios’. 

 

“Oh about that, I don’t have house in Seoul” Seokjin in trouble.

 

“Okay~ then where are come from?” she still wanted to know.

 

Seokjin’s eyes moving everywhere to find some ideas then he saw newspaper under the table written, ‘Jeju Island’.

 

“I’m from ‘Jeju Island’ and also my cousin” He hates lying but to save his life he needs to do it.

 

Before Mrs Minhee wants to ask again, Namjoon walk in.

 

 

“Mooommmm, daaaaad!!! I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOOOO…MUCHHH!” Namjoon ran from the door to his parent and hugs them.

 

Seokjin found Namjoon so cute when with his parent like a little boy he has met ten years ago.

 

“We missed you too Namjoon!”…” My son, how are you now?” asked Mr Namhyun.

“I’ am really fine mom, dad…” he sitting in between his parent.

 

“Son~ why you didn’t tell me about Seokjin?” Mrs Minhee pats his son’s lap.

 Namjoon’s looking at Seokjin with bright eyes.

 

“Oh…. I don’t want to you mad, I bring friends besides Minhyuk to my home” Namjoon’s explained.

 

“I’ve told you many times we’re fine! And also happy you have new friends” said Mr Namhyun.

 

“Okay…okay… I’m sorry” Namjoon pouted.

“Nahhh is okay, Seokjin just tell me about him” Said Mrs Minhee.

 

“What did he told you?” Namjoon’s eyes are still locking at Seokjin.

“Secret! ” She laughed. Then Seokjin also laughed.   

 

“Okay fine! You will stay here tonight?” Namjoon so exited.

 

“No son we’re going to our house after this” …. “We come here to have some conversation” Mr Namhyun’s smile  drops.

 

“Conversation?” Namjoon have forgotten about his wedding. Mr Namhyun just gives a nodded.

 

“I will leave you guys for now” Seokjin stand up and bowing at them, and walks to his room. Seojoon followed him.

“Thank you Seokjin” said Mrs Minhee almost whisper.

 

Seokjin are hiding behind the door with Seojoon at his back.

.

 

“Namjoon, is about Krystal and you”…”I know you don’t ever like her but, me too… I really hope someone else can replace her, only because of business” Mr Namhyun confesses how he is feels.

 

“Dad, how did you know?” Namjoon so thankful his parent understand him.

 

“From your actions we knew”….”But I don’t have ideas to cancel this wedding” sad sighed from his dad and mom.

 

.

 

Seokjin’s tears began to fall at his cheek, he’s knew everything about Krystal and Namjoon things.

Namjoon told him everything from A to Z, but every times Seokjin hear this he still can’t accept.

 

He closed the door, claim on the bed and laying his body.

Seojoon’s just sitting on the chair without dare to ask anything. 

 

.

 

“Krystal has told me, she does also feel the same! She’s dating with Minhyuk!” Namjoon’s parent got shocked.

“Really ?! WOW! This fascinating” Said His parent.

 

“And she’s having a plan to get out from this wedding but she said she can’t tell me what it is” Namjoon’s added.

Mr Namhyun and Mrs Minhee smiling non-stop “this is was good news for us!” 

 

“Okay we going back now”

 

“Why you just come for awhile?” Namjoon’s holding their hands.

“We can come here again soon, we’re so tired now! And you too, can you please to your parent’s house?” Mrs  Minhee’s hugging her son.

 

“Yeah I will…” Namjoon kissed his mom’s cheek.

 

“And you can bring your friend too; he is looks fine and kind too!” Namjoon can’t hide his smiles heard that from his  mother’s saying.

 

“Yeah~ bring together your friends” Mr Namhyun hugged Namjoon.

 

“Wait here, I will call them” Namjoon’s running to see Seokjin.

.

 

“Seokjin~ come here, my parent going back” Namjoon's yelled softly at Seokjin.

 

Seokjin get up from the bed when heard Namjoon’s voice leaved the wet pillow because he’s cried.

 

Seokjin pull Seojoon together with them.

 

.

 

“We’re going back, Seokjin…. See you again” said Mrs Minhee.

Seokjin and seojoon bowed 90 degrees to his lover’s parent.

 

“Don’t forget come to our house someday” said Mr Namhyun to Seokjin.

“Yes! I will visit both of you. Stay healthy” said Seokjin.

 

They are waved good bye at Namjoon and Seokjin. 

 

.

 

“I don’t know how to say but your parent is sooo nice to me!” shout Seokjin to Namjoon.

“Yeah I can’t believe it too….I’m happy having coolest parents like them” Namjoon hugged Seokjin. He’s about to kiss him but he realized Seojoon with them.

 

“Can we visit them someday?” Seokjin staring Namjoon’s eyes deeply.

“Of course !” Namjoon’s winking at him.  

 

 

Seokjin keep a secret from Namjoon that he’s actually sad about the wedding.

He can’t even accept the fact, he won’t!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm really hate when my shoulder muscles hurts because i slept in wrong position....T_T 

 

Btw Namjoon's parent's names is made by myself XD lol! idk what i'm thinking >< lol!

 

I forgot tell u this .... 

PARK SEO JOON is this guy

Seokjin's bodyguard :) 

If u watch Music Back u will know him...he is currently MC with Bora.