How We Meet

A PRINCESS FROM THE MOON (hiatus)

The stories begin >>>

 

Bright morning sun hit namjoon’s cheek makes him wake up. Prepare breakfast, walking from kitchen to living room. Not long after, he heard sound loud, He saw someone fall from ceiling. Seokjin fell to the floor, Seokjin fainted because his body in a powerful hit by the roof, Namjoon lost his mind on that time, Namjoon put his breakfast’s bowl on the table to rescue a fainted man's.

“Oh my god! Dude, are you okay?” Namjoon shakes Seokjin’s shoulders.

No responded.

Namjoon got no choice to decide, he hold both of seokjin’s legs and seokjin’s body, carrying him bride styles. Namjoon thinks the guy fallen from sky was not really heavy to carry.

The moment in Elevator, these got 2 girls and 1 old man looking at him.

 “He’s fainted” Namjoon’s answer, he gave them a fake smile. They’re nodded but still a curiosity.

“Aaaarrr! Why you fall at my house? Arrrrr~~~” Namjoon is mad but still tried to give Seokjin wear sit belt... Namjoon rush to hospital.

After 2 hours Namjoon still unconvinced. 

“Sir~” called the doctor.

“Yes~ what’s happened to him? He is fine?” Namjoon asked.

The doctor nodded and said “He is fine, he just get strong hit from something harsh, don’t worry he will going home tomorrow”.

Namjoon relieved his scared from his heart, “Can I visit him now?” … “Yes” short replied from doctor.

Before Namjoon went to Seokjin’s room, he bought flowers and some fruits to gives for Seokjin.

 

“Hi~~” Seokjin greeting when Namjoon open the door.

Nervously smile from Namjoon have been show.

“This I bought for you” Namjoon showing what he bought.

“Waaahhh thank you so much! How you know I love all this? This is the reasons I came to earth” said Seokjin. “Come to earth?” namjoon eyebrows lifted.

“Ahhh…. No no … I mean come to here” Seokjin smiled to him, just to see Seokjin’s smiles sufficient to made Namjoon shut his mouth.

“How you can fall from my house roof?”  Namjoon waits for an answer.

“I….I….” Seokjin can’t tell the true reasons, which he is came from Moon. He thinks the tall guy in front of him thinks that he crazy or something.

Vibration from namjoon’s pocket, he picks up the phone “Honey~, where is you? Why you’re still not in office?”  Krystal called him.

“Ah~ I will take day off today,”….

”why honey? Are you sick?”….

”No Krystal I just need some rest, okay bye~” namjoon hang-up the phone before Krystal could say something.

“Why you’re so cold namjoon?” sighed krystal on her sit.

__________________________________________________

Seokjin just looking at Namjoon without saying any words, “I can go home tomorrow” said Seokjin.

“I know doctor just told me before I come here, by the way where is your house?” namjoon sitting on the chair beside Seokjin.

Namjoon forgot about his question.

 “I don’t have housed here….” The guy from Moon lowers his head.

“Really?...ehmmmmm…..” long sighing from namjoon make Seokjin’s heart beating fast, he’s scared namjoon told him to stay away from him after what he had did.

“You can stay at my house, I stay there alone … So I think there is no problem to you?” asked namjoon.

Few second, Namjoon feel whole his body has been wipes with hands … is Seokjin hugging him.

“I’m sorry, I just too excited and happy” shyly Seok.

“Hahahaha… is okay…I think you’re cute” said namjoon.

Silly smiled from Seokjin.

“Okay enjoy your food” said Namjoon, nodded from the Princess.

“Take some” Seokjin give him a pieces apple to namjoon but namjoon say “I’m fine you eat all this”.

“Thank you!.....oh by the way what’s is your name?”

Seokjin looks at Namjoon with full mouth.

“My name is Namjoon….yeah Namjoon” Replied the rich man.

“Ooohhh….Nice named, my name is prin….not Seokjin” he smiling nonstop to Namjoon.

“Okay nice to meet you~ I need to go home now…I will come here again tonight” Namjoon waved at Seokjin. Leaved him alone with fruits he bought.

______________________________________________

Night>

“Here I bring my clothes for you, so you can wear this tomorrow when we back, okay?” said the nice named Namjoon.

“Oh my, oh my, thank you so much Namjoon! I will wear it well tomorrow” smiled Seokjin.

On that night Namjoon stay at hospital company seokjin till tomorrow, he brings the Moon's prince/princess, back to his house.

 Namjoon absolutely would like to ask at Seokjin why he dropped off the roof. Namjoon However think quandary to inquire.

Then he sleeps.

______________________________________________________ 

 

 

btw thank u for reading this! i'm glad if you like it....