I'm missing you, but I hate you

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine - I'm missing you, but I hate you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


It's been a week since Dara left. But Bom can still not help herself not to worry for her best friend. She just hope that Dara contact her immediately.

And she hopes that Dara comes back before school starts again. There is only two months left for next semester. Two more semester, then graduation comes. They are so many plans about graduation and what they want to do after graduation. She hopes that Dara's heartaches not change her perceptive in life.

2ne1 minus Dara and The three of Bigbang Seunghyun, Seungri and Daesung are in their favorite coffee shop. Decided that they need to go out and bonding. Youngbae is in Japan with his family. Having vacation.

Jiyong? Well they don't care about him where ever he is. Still mad at him.

Harsh with Jiyong? No. For them they are not being harsh with him. They just want Jiyong to learn his lesson.

Daesung the gentle one, that cannot mad that easily is almost burst his anger after he heard what happen. He is also tolerating Jiyong of what he is doing to his Dara Noona. But this cheating thing. He is really disappointed. He just wish his Jiyong hyung knows what he really wants and not let Disturb His Dara Noona.

Minzy and Daesung volunteer to order for them.

"Unnie is there still no news where Dara unnie is?" Chaerin ask.

Bom sigh. "I pray every night for a news about her Chaerin-ah. Actually I have so many prayers."

"Aigoo my Bommie. Don't think too much neh. Think positive. Just think that Dara is just having a vacation like she said in her letter. She will be back. Just wait for her oki?" Seunghyun lovingly smile to her.

Bom just let a small smile.

Seungri fidgeting in his seat. He's next at Chaerin seat.

"Ahm. Ahm Noo-na I just want to ssa-y th-at I-Im so-rry." He can't look at them still shy of what happen. He still thinks that he's one of the reason why Dara hurt and left them.

"Waeyo panda?"

"Ahm you know Noona. If I don't ask Jiyong hyung to go in the bar. This will not happen."

Bom hold Seungri hands. "Panda don't think it's your fault. Chaerin explain to me what really happen." Then a teasing tone and smile. She tease Seungri and Chaerin. "I'm happy you go out in your shell now Panda kekeke." They all know that the panda have feelings with the Cat. They are so obvious. But the two oblivious with their feelings to each other.

"Noona/Unnie!!!" Seungri and Chaerin is blushing. They can't look straight at each other. Feeling awkward. Seungri is shy at the cat. For a week of courting, well there's improvement of their Cat and Dog relationship. Chaecat is not always nagging him and not always mad at him.

"Aigoo Tabi ah look at them so kyupta. I remember the time when Dara used to blush like that." Then her smile gone, sad envelopes her again. "I can't help it. I can't help not to be sad every time I remember her." She covered her face with her hands.

Chaerin become sad also. "Unnie don't be sad juseyo. Even this is happening, we are still here. And if Dara unnie will come back. We will make sure that we are here for her, we will be the same again. Minus the heartache. We will protect Santokki unnie from hurting again."

"I hope so Chaerin-ah."

"At least there is a positive side now guys." Seunghyun said. "Our Cat and PandaRat is leveling." Seunghyun is now the one who's is teasing.

Seungri pouts to his hyung. "Hyuuunng stop teasing us. I'm going to melt here aigoo."

Chaerin just hug Bom and hide her face at her unnie's neck.

Seunghyun laughs. "YAH panda I'm warning you! So listen carefully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter