Cat, Rat, and Determination

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six - Cat, Rat and Determination

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The maknae of Bigbang awake of the sounds of his cellphone that keeps ringing nonstop.

Yawning he grabs his cellphone.

"YAH what the hell! I'm still sleeping!!" He shouts at the caller.

"What the Rat!! Don't you what the hell me!! I'm going to kill you!!! You stupid Rat!!!" Chaerin shouts at him.

It's like water that splash his face, his sleepy state blew away. He bolted in his bed.

"Cha-ecc-att mianhe. I do-donn't kkno-w yy-ouu're tthe call-er. Mianhe."

"Where the hell are you last night?!!"

Seungri nervously thinking why her Chaecat asking that.

"E-er Chaecat-"

"Answer my ing question stupid rat!!!!" Chaerin is really mad and definitely jealous thinking that Seungri is with a girl last night. She only sleep few hours thinking of him having a girl last night and thinking of her Dara unnie if she is fine where ever she is.

While the Rat, thinking what happen last night. He just remember that he and Jiyong went to a bar to drink but he get drunk and don't know what happen.

He's head is aching. Hang over.

"Chaecat I'm with Jiyong hyung last night."

"Chincha stupid rat?! So you just let Jiyong oppa flirt with a and cheat with Dara unnie last night?!!! Prepare your self Rat!!! Prepare yourself to die in my hands babo Rat!!!"

Shock at what he heard.

"Mworago Lee Chaerin? Jiyong hyung? Cheat? Flirt?"

"Yes stupid rat!! You heard me!!! He cheat and flirt and Dara unnie caught him in the act!!! And you!!! You did not stop him!!!"

Suddenly Seungri feel weak after he heard what Chaerin said.

He don't know what happen last night. Then He remember that Dara call and ask him where is Jiyong is. He just said that he went home but he don't see him with other girl. He's so drunk that he himself don't know how he came home.

Feeling that her Dara Noona is hurting. He thinks that he's one of the person why She's hurting. If he doesn't ask Jiyong to go with him in the bar that thing will never be happen. Why he just let himself get drunk.

Why his Jiyong hyung do that to his dara Noona?

Tears slowly falling from his eyes.

"Mianhe Chaerin ah. I don't know Jiyong hyung do that. I'm so drunk last night. Mianhe I'm one of the reason why Dara Noona is hurting. I'm so bad dongsaeng to my Noona."

"What the Lee Seungri? You don't know Jiyong oppa do that? Are you that drunk? Or are you with other girl that's why you don't know oppa doing ha?"

"I don't know Chaerin ah. Aniyo. I know to myself that I'm not with other girl last night."

"Why the did you two drink last night and get drunk?!!"

"Stop with the F word Chaerin ah. Mian. It's my fault I ask hyung to accompany me. I'm upset and sad."

"Waeyo?!!!"

"I'm upset Chaerin ah. I'm sad."

"What?!! What the!!! Why?!!"

Long sigh. "Because you have a date. And i get jealous."

Chaerin gasps at the other line. Silent envelope her.

He sigh. Maybe his hyung is correct . He needs to be honest of what he feels.

Suddenly the maknae get a confidence to say what he really feels. Determination in his every words.

"Mianhaeyo. Mianhe if my action leads to a problem. Last night I know I don't have the rights to feel jealous because your not mine and you have all the reasons to date someone. But I can't help myself from getting jealous and upset and mad at that bastard Kim Hyunjoong. All I know is I want you for myself Chaerin ah."

Still the silent Chaerin. Her heartbeat become faster.

"Yes Chaecat. I like you. Ah aniyo. I love you. That's how I feel about you. You know, I'm always teasing you because I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter