Surprise for Santokki

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sixteen - Surprise for Santokki

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara woke up 8am. She sleep long. She is alone in the bed. Maybe Bom is downstair and woke up early. Getting off the bed she do her morning ritual. Then go downstair.

She look for Bom, but her bestfriend is nowhere to be found. She go to the kitchen.

Her nanny greet her. "Good Morning young miss. Your breakfast are ready."

"Good Morning. Do you know where Bom is nanny?"

Her nanny serves her. "She left early Tokki."

Dara forehead creased. Thinking where Bom go and not tell her. She eats her breakfast.

After she's done. She receive a call from Minho that he will pick up her in one hour. After the call she immediately run to her room to take a bath and ready herself.

While bathing, she is thinking where will Minho take her. She's excited. She is getting well now. Thanks to her friends and Minho and Haru. Even if there still the pain, she is now okay than the other day. She just think that it's better to be like this than being fooled by him. She still in her heart and maybe it's long before she forgets the love she feels for him. But for her the important is she's getting we'll.

"Someday I'm gonna be over you Kwon Jiyong."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara is not in the house, he is with Minho. And the 2ne1 girls and Bigbang Seunghyun, Daesung and Seungri is in the house preparing and decorating the garden. They are planning for Dara.

When they finish, Chaerin text Minho. So that they will come home.

After 3o minutes they here the car of Minho. They go to their respective position.

Meanwhile at the gate. Minho covered Dara's eyes with handkerchief.

Smiling Dara. "What is this oppa?"

"It's a surprise Dara ah. Just be a good girl and follow me. Just trust oppa neh?"

"Neh oppa." Then Minho brought her in the garden and let her sit in the chair that they design. The chair is like a throne. The throne design with flowers. Beautiful and colorful flowers.

Then the music start, Minho remove the cover of her eyes and look surprise and amazed of what her friends did.

In the garden their is a small stage. Design with flowers. And in that stage there is Bom In the microphone, Chaerin in the base guitar, and Minzy in the drums. They are look like a girls band.

"Kyaaaahh daebak. Your all so cool."


(Yeorobun this song I use is a Filipino song. The tittle is "Wag Na" by Yeng Constantino. The song about a friend that broken hearted and they cheer her. I translate the song in English. I'm not good in translating I hope you understand kekeke watch the MV, you will see how Yeng Constantino cheer her broken hearted friend in that MV :D forgive me for the translation. I'm not good in translating :D )

Then Bom start singing. Dara just overwhelm of what her friends is doing for her.


Bom:

Your sobs are getting heavy again
Like a movie
There's pain and ache in smile
Able to strained
You can always use
My handkerchief
You know that
It's okay if you will not give it back
Just don't want to see you like that
Just don't

Bom, Chaerin, Minzy :

don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter