He messed big time

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three -He messed big time

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm a big messed.

My life is a big .

And I'm going crazy any moment.

I think I'm slowly losing my mind.

Just one hour ago before Dara caught him kissing other girl. That time he is so drunk that he cannot think straight. So when that that they met in the bar that he and Seungri went. He don't know why he succumb to that . He is not like that. He cannot cheat to Dara. Even though he always Lie. He really love his girlfriend. His Jagiya. His baby girl. His soul mate. His everything.

Even he is a big Jerk and fool. He really Loves her.

But why he succumb to temptation?

He definitely up this time.

Just he thinks what happens before Dara caught him wants him to bang his head on the wall.

 

 

 

 

 

 


FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri the maknae of Bigbang is pestering Jiyong to go to the Bar. Even though Jiyong wants to go home early because he is not really feeling well. But the maknae is so annoying that he kept on whining to him.

"Hyuuuunnng my Handsome hot Hyuuunng. Lets go to the bar juseyo." The rat/panda begs.

Jiyong pull his hairs in frustration.

" what is it now rat? What did you do now? why do you want to drink?"

The maknae teary eyes look at him. "Hyung Chaerin my cat." Then he sobs.

Aiiiissst Waeyo? Where are the others when I need them. Why I am the only one witnessing this drama king.

The other three Bigbang is no where to be found. He and Seungri is only here in their hang out.

I wish Dara is here. So she can't stop this perky rat in whining like a girl.

"What did you do to Chaerin? Is she mad at you again?"

Chaerin is one of Dara's best friend and Seungri is madly inlove with her. Even they are cat and dog. Chaerin always gets angry with panda. And this panda/rat/dog is always do things that Chaerin gets angry with him.

Seungri just shake is head. "Ani Hyung. I didn't do anything."

"Aissst then what is it?"

Jiyong shock when Seungri hug him tight that he thinks his body is breaking any moment.

"Waaaaaaahhhh hyung Chaerin is having a date. She accept that bastard Kim Hyunjoong. She have a date hyuuuuuuuunnnngggg. She is cheating on me. Waaaaaaaahhh." Seungri keeps on wailing at him.

Jiyong thinks that his head will blow anytime with this rat whining and wailing.

"Yah rat. Chaerin is not your girlfriend so stop whining like a kid. She can date who ever she wants."

The maknae stops on wailing and whining and look at his hyung like his hyung is some kind of endanger species.

He glares at Jiyong.

"How dare you hyung! Chaerin is mine!" He shout.

Jiyong whacked his head. "You!!! How dare you to shout at your hyung! If Chaerin did not kill you then Me. Kwong Jiyong is going to end your life. You pabo!"

"Awwww hyung stop it. Mianhe mianhe. It's just my heart is breaking. I don't want any Guy date my Chaerin. She is mine hyung." He whined again.

"Then tell her what you feel. Aigoo I'm going to have white hair with you panda. Just tell her what you feel and stops making her angry. Court her."

"Bb-uut Hyuuunng. What if she doesn't feel the some way? I-I'm ssca-ared Hyuuunng."

Jiyong smile. Sometimes the panda is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter