Be a Man

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty - Be a Man

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

 

 


She Cry her heart out the whole time she is traveling home. when she reach home, She immediately go in her room and lock it. She is thankful that Bom is not there now. She let her heart win. Jiyong's kiss is so powerful to her. She admits that she is really so weak when it comes Jiyong is near to her.

How can she forget Jiyong if she is weak like that? She hate him but her heart beats for him.

Four days past since that Dolce Vita day with him. She avoided Jiyong. She do all possible ways to avoid him. She know that there will be more of Jiyong's proving how much he love her. And she can't win with his action. She is really weak with him now. She is thankful that Minho is now always with her so Jiyong cannot near to her again. She needs to guard herself and her heart. She needs to depends her self from him. She is losing to him.

Then she thinks Minho. He is so patience to her. He always feel her how much he love her. He will be the greatest boyfriend any girl would want to have if ever she is his boyfriend. A sweet, kind and caring. And he was faithful to her. When they together. Even there's y and beautiful woman near them. He will not look at them. His eyes always focus at her. She feels like a princess. Like Jiyong, many girls swoon at Minho. She like her but she still no feelings for him. Like a spark. She can't feel that to Minho. But with Jiyong. Just a smile, her heart skip beat. His kisses, his touch, gave her sparks. And it's so sad that She can only feel that to Jiyong and no one else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are now in Seunhyun apartment. 2ne1 and the Bigbang talks that they will hang out at Seunghyun house. Minho came late.

The girls cook for them. After they eat they decide to watch a Movie. The siting arrangement is Bom with Seungyun at the love sit. Jiyong Dara Minho Youngbae is in the long sofa. While Chaerin and Seungri is cuddling in the carpet with Minzy and Daesung.

Dara is feeling awkward in the middle of the two. She is sandwich at them. The others is seriously engross in the movie while she is fidgeting. She feels suffocate at the two. She feels Jiyong touched her arms. While Minho is silently watching.

Jiyong is taking advantage at the situation. He is sitting next to Dara. He really missed her. It's been four days since he is near to her like this. Dara is avoiding him. And it hurts like hell. He wants to cuddle her. Kiss her. But he knows Dara will be mad at him if he will do that. And besides that Minho is also next to her. He must gain against Minho.

When Dara stand and go to the bathroom. He excuse his self that he will get a water in the kitchen but he followed Dara and wait her outside the bathroom.

Dara surprise when she see Jiyong outside the bathroom. The bastard is fast. She is avoiding him but he still made his way with her.

He cornered her. "Yyaah wha wha-t aree yyo-u dooi-ng Jji-yong?"

He smirk. He leaned and whisper to her. "Why are you avoiding me again Dara ah?"

Feeling the tingling sensation raced down her spine. He blow in her hear. She push him then walk away but he stop her. She felt the familiar spark when he touched her.

She bite her lower lip before she gasps.

"Do I bothered you that much baby girl? or you are affected at me nearing you like this." Still whispering to her. Jiyong seducing her. And she is melting,

She feels her cheek blush. She pulled her arm that Jiyong is holding. When she look at him she see that he look amuse. He is really enjoying torturing her.

The nerve! Dara's mind scream.

"Don't talk to me again! Don't go near at me!"

He laugh. Then his face become serious. "You're being rude but I can accept that Jagiya. It's my fault why you are like that now." He stared at her like he is reading what it's in her mind.

She look away because she can't stand staring longer at him. She felt like fainting. Her knees weakening.

She froze when he lean closer to her. His hand slowly traced her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter