The Panda and The Cat Hearts

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty three - The Panda and The Cat Hearts ( RiRin )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The maknae of Bigbang is asking his hyung to help him to surprise Chaerin. The hyungs agree. So they are now in their favorite coffee shop. It's the first day of school for them. They all free at that time because they dismiss early. They meet at the coffee shop and talk about what the panda plan.

"So maknae what's your plan?" Seunghyun ask. The others nibbling their food while waiting for Seungri to say something.

"Ahm hyungs just want to surprise something for my cat. You know, for her. I want to show how much I love her."

Daesung tease. "Woooohhh our panda is a grown up Man now. Aigoo our panda is really inlove ee."

Seungri blush. The others laugh. "Just tell us what help you want panda, and we are willing to help you."

Seungri smile to Jiyong. "Gomawo Jiyong Hyung. Gomawo because you are all here."

Jiyong nods. "I am glad we are complete. Bigbang are complete now." Then with a serious tone. "I know I messed big time. And I'm really sorry for what I did. I hope Seunghyun Hyung and Dae can forgive me. I know even if you are talking to me you are still mad at me. I just want to be back the way we are. I miss you guys. I miss us. And I'm really sorry."

Seunghyun and Daesung smile. "We are not mad at you Jiyong. Maybe at first I'm really mad at you. And you know why. I just want you to learn a lesson. And I just want you to change for the better."

"And Hyung, you know why I'm mad, we tolerate you, I thought you will not do that thing. But as days, weeks past, we see that you are a change man. you learn your lesson. you know now the true value of Noona to you. I just wish that this time if ever Noona back to you, you will value the second chance she will give to you. We just want the best and good for you hyung. We are your best friends." Daesung said.

Jiyong feels that his chest lighten of what his friends say. He thought that they will not forgive him. They are like family to him. And it hurts him cause he hurt them also. He just wish that everything will be back to normal. "Gomawo Tabi hyung Dae Dae. Even if Dara will be back to me, I will always prove to her and all of you that I'm a better man now. And I will never hurt her again.I will never make her cry again. I Kwon Jiyong, Promise my self and Promise to all of you. My Bigbang best friend. Choi Seunghyun, Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung, and Lee Seungri that I will never hurt Dara Park again." Saying that like he is in a oath taking.

The others chuckle at him. "Aigoo hyung, you really change ha. Your so cheesy now kekeke." The panda laugh.

"Yow guys I record it. So in the future we have evidence." Youngbae holding his cellphone and recording.

Jiyong just shook his head at his best friends."Yah Bae. Even there's no evidence i will never forget what I promise. And I will do that. Just watch ara."

They are only smirk at him. Jiyong just pout at them. The panda tells now what he plans. The others just listen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Chaerin received a text message from Bom. Saying that they will all meet in their favorite coffee shop. She calls Dara and Minzy but they are not answering her calls. Maybe they are in Coffee Shop.

She arrives at the coffee shop. She enter and wonder why the coffee shop have no costumers and the coffee shop is full of rilakuma and cats design like balloons, a big Cat and Rilakuma flushie and many more rilakuma and cats things. She thinks if there is a party in the shop. But why did she not informed by her friends that the coffee shop is not available. She ready to go out when suddenly the door closed. And turn around when she hear her name called.

Then she see Seungri standing at the middle of the flower petals. He looks han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter