Santokki coping Heart and Minho one sided Love

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifteen - Santokki coping Heart and Minho one sided Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara slowly open her eyes. Her head is aching. And she feels her eyes are puffy. Then she remember that she cried again last night. She remember Jiyong, remember the girl. Her heart is aching.

She don't want to cry again. Stopping her tears from flowing. Then someone move. Some one that hugging her. She look at Minho.

Minho didn't leave her. They sleep together. He just let her cry until she fall asleep and never leave her.

Slowly Minho woke up. And flash her with a smile. Kiss her forehead.

"Good Morning Santokki."

She smile shyly. Shy cause she sleeps in Minho arms.

"Morning Oppa. Mianhe if I sleep in your arms. I know your sore from lifting me."

He just chuckled and stand. "No harm done Santokki. What do you want for breakfast ha? Oppa will cook for you?"

Dara came to standing Minho and hug him. "Minho oppa thank you for last night. Mianhe I'll let my emotion takes in. I'm sorry. "

"Aigoo, it's okay. I know what you feel Dara ah. Just let it go. This." Pointing at her heart. "This will heal. Soon. Just wait. And don't give up. Just let the pain go. Some day you will be happy again Dara ah. I'm here. Oppa will help you."

Dara cover her face in his chest. "Oppa ill do anything not to cry again. I will try not to cry. Thank you so much. You really are my angel." Then she kiss Minho cheeks. The latter smile.

She pulled Dara to the kitchen.

"Watched me cook Santokki."

Dara claps her hand. "Pali oppa. I want a omu rice. Pali I'm hungry."

Minho laugh and ready the ingredients and ready his self to cook.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara always with Minho and Haru and 2ne1. When Bom knows what happen when Dara came to Jiyong she explode and wants to go to Jiyong to kill him, but Dara said that its okay because they break up and it's okay with her.

"Bommie ah can you do me a favor jebal?"

Bom look at her. "What is it Tokki?"

"Can you not tell the others what I see in His. In his apartment."

Bom's forehead creased. "Wae?"

Dara bow her head. "I just don't want trouble. Lets end it, after all we're already break up. And I promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter