Nice to meet you Crying Goddess

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten - Nice to meet you Crying Goddess

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Haru POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Her oppa's gone for five days for a business meeting. She's only with her nanny. Good thing The beautiful unnie name Dara is her friend and they are always together. Dara is still crying when she see her in her cottage terrace but Haru do her best so that She can see her smiling.

I can make her smile with my cuteness and adorableness kekeke.

She giggles. She wish that her oppa come home so she can introduce Santokki unnie to him.

She is excited of what her oppa reaction.

"My oppa is so slow when it comes to girls kekeke."

After her nanny dress her up in a pink cute dress, then nanny fix her hair in pigtails.

She look herself in the mirror and satisfied of what she see.

"Nanny I'll just go to Santokki unnie arrasso. Don't wait for me. We're gonna eat together. Bye bye." She don't wait for her nanny reply. She run to Dara's cottage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just finish take a bath. She have a eye bags again. Her eyes puffy. She cried until she fall asleep late.

When will she stop the tears?

Sighing, she fix herself. Sit front of the dresser. She puts concealer and BB cream to hide her eye bags. And she put a lip stick because her lips are pale.

After satisfied of her looks, she heard a small knock at her cottage door.

A cute voice shouting. "Santokki unnnnnniiiiieeee oppppeeeenn upppppp."

She smile knowing who is it.

She open her door and greeted by a hug from Haru.

"Anyong haseyo Santokki unnie. I miss you." Bright smile Haru.

She kneeled at the little girl and hugs her back. "You miss me? We're just together last night aigoo."

She pouts. "I'm always missing you Tokki unnie."

"My Haru is so sweet." Then she kiss her chubby cheek.

They go to the terrace to eat their breakfast. She order their breakfast and deliver in her cottage.

They start eating.

Haru's bubbly talks makes Dara happy.

"Unnie I want you to meet my oppa."

Dara look at her. Small smile appear in her.

"Waeyo? Why I need to meet him?"

"Well I want you two also be friends."

She giggles. "Is your oppa handsome? How old is he? Ten ? Eleven? Twelve?"

She imagine a Older Haru's male kid version.

"Aniyo."

"Aniyo? He's not handsome?" She tease.

"Yah Santokki unnie, he's so handsome trust me. And he's already 22."

"Chincha?"

Then she remember Haru have a older brother. The brother that she talks and manage the resort. To confirm it she ask.

"Is he the one who manage this resort Haru yah?"

Haru nods. "Santokki unnie jebal. Let me meet you and oppa. im gonna introduce you to him juseyo." Haru use her puppy eyes to her.

Dara knows Haru's puppy eyes is lethal. It's proven tested ^.^

"Aigoo your using that puppy eyes again." She knows Haru will be persistent. What she wants she got.

"Arrasso let's meet with your oppa. But is your oppa wants to meet me?"

Haru smiled big. "Of course who will not want to meet my beautiful Santokki."

"Aisstt you make my head big with your flattery. Stop that."

Haru just laugh.

She really enjoys her time with Haru. Even at a little time she forgets her dilemma.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haru excitedly welcome her oppa. He just arrive from a business trip.

With a new look. Her oppa have a new haircut that all of the population of South Korea will drool when they see him.

She clings to him like a koala.

"Waaaahhh oppa your so handsome. I like your new haircut. I think I'm in love with you."

He just laugh at her. He just do what he promise to Haru.

Like a model in a magazine. Wearing a suit. He really is good looking.

"Wassup little witch? How's your stay here while oppa is away? Did you spread your stubbornness here?"

Haru pouts. "Aniyo. I'm such a good girl. Ask nanny If you want."

He sat at the sofa while she sat to his lap.

"Oppa buy you souvenir in the place that I went. " He just went to a island. "The fish (pet) shop that they have is so many different fish. You like fish right? I just bought you a new pet fish that you will put in your aquarium."

Haru saw the pet fish. And she squeal in delight.

"Kyaaaahh oppa saranghaeyo."

Her oppa laughs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter