Someone's POV - wipe your tears

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight - Someone's POV - wipe your tears

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


As I watch the sunrise, I see her again at the terrace of her cottage. She's alone and crying again. For two days when she arrive, she's always in the terrace crying.

First time He saw her last two days. In the front desk while he is talking of one of his staff, like a slow mo movie. She enter like a princess. Wearing jeans, snickers, and a simple rabbit shirt and a baseball cap.

Even she is only wearing simple clothes her beauty is still showing and glowing.

He's mesmerized at her.

And as the day that she stays in the resort, he make sure that she will accompany the next cottage where he and his sister stays. He always go near her. Always watching her. She is oblivious of her surroundings.

She's so beautiful even with the puffy eyes. Her brown hair that blows by the wind. Her porcelain white skin that he surely knows that smooth. Her beautiful brown eyes that even crying is still beautiful for him. She's really like a goddess. A crying goddess.

How he wish that he can stop the tears flowing in her eyes and knows what her problem. He feels inside that he wants to help her.

I want to see you smile. I want to erase all the pain that I see in your eyes. Wipe your tears.

How he wants her to know that someone likes him exist and some one likes him is here for her.

I want to take care of you.

Waaahh what am I thinking? It's not that I like her. I'm just concern of her crying every time I see her.

Really? What a hypocrite.

Those are battling at his mind. Then a tiny cute voice interrupted him.

"YAH oppa your drooling again with beautiful unnie." Haru .

"YAH I'm not drooling!"

She giggle. "Oppa your a stranger. She will surely not talk to you." His litter sister Haru is with him and caught him again looking at the crying goddess as their neighbor cottage. She always said that to him, starting the moment that he always watch the crying goddess. And his sister calls her Beautiful unnie.

This resort is one of their family business. He is managing the resort. While Haru followed Him. She is attached to him so much that whenever theres a chance Haru will go wherever he is. Her sister is just 7 years old but talking like a mature woman.

He chuckled. "Well I am going to introduce myself so we will not be strangers to each other."

The little witch rolled her eyes. "As If she will talk to you. You will only scare her."

"And why I will scare her?"

"Duh oppa look at your self. You look like a beggar with your long hair and for humanity sake please shave your beard aigoo."

He laughs at her sister face. She is so cute.

What the? Humanity sake? where did she knows that word?

His little sister is really something.

Haru is always exaggerating things. He is still handsome even though his hair is long. Woman, girls even older woman still finds him handsome and hot.

He's not being conceited. He's just saying the truth.

"Oppa seriously can you visit a barber shop juseyo. I want a neat looking brother. And shav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter